Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8443 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Yes its useful information, however needs to be updated. As most of the data talks about Ghaziabad information


    I just wanna know what are u luking in CR.. What type of flat are u lukin for ...we as CR Owners would like to help u with.. Have u ever invested some where.. If yes Wat pros and cons u found in dat property..and wat people should keep in mind before opting fr some property not only in CR but anywhere..please answer above questions.. We wud b happy to learn more about ur criteria of selecting any place..mention ur age as well to let us know how much experience u hv in real estate.. And last but nt the least HOW DO U MAKE OUT SO MUCH TIME FOR DOING THIS SOCIAL CAUSE... Where do u work sir ?..... WUD B GLAD TO HEAR FROM U SIR ..CHEERS.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay87
    I just wanna know what are u luking in CR.. What type of flat are u lukin for ...we as CR Owners would like to help u with.. Have u ever invested some where.. If yes Wat pros and cons u found in dat property..and wat people should keep in mind before opting fr some property not only in CR but anywhere..please answer above questions.. We wud b happy to learn more about ur criteria of selecting any place..mention ur age as well to let us know how much experience u hv in real estate.. And last but nt the least HOW DO U MAKE OUT SO MUCH TIME FOR DOING THIS SOCIAL CAUSE... Where do u work sir ?..... WUD B GLAD TO HEAR FROM U SIR ..CHEERS.


    Generally speaking......Settlement lawyer do make a lot out of issues / fabricated issues but don't know here .....only time will tell.
    CommentQuote
  • was watching the movie Guru and heard a dialogue "Jab log tumhare khilaaf bolne lage to samajh lo tarraki kar rahe ho"

    Seems apt for CR....
    CommentQuote
  • One interesting observation :
    "Those who are not interested or not invested in CR have posted more than the actual residents or actual investors of CR."
    CommentQuote
  • What is the interest of these so called advisors, advising ppl not to come to CR?

    As per me in moderate budget there is nothing comparable to CR. The price at which I have purchased 3BHK (1690 SqFt) flat now in crossing 2 BHK is also not available in that price. As a end user I was particular to buy only ready to move flat and booked my Flat in Arihant in Sep 11 and got possession in Jan 12 and shifted here in Mar 12.

    It was a tough decision for me to shift from Dwarka to CR that too in Ghaziabad district. But after staying here for almost a year I can say that I will never regret my decision of Purchasing flat here. It has increased my Tarvel time to my office at CP by 15 minute, except that I didn't find any major difference.

    Anyway ppl can keep talking all the nonsense but we are living here happily.

    Good luck to all the end user who have courage to book a flat in under construction property n keep waiting n waiting.

    In Dwarka almost 150 societies are ready but ppl are not getting possession and this can happen with any of the property. This fact is again established by fact that 2-3 week back court has given order not to use ground water for construction and all of sudden all the construction work in Noida, Noida extension stopped.

    PPL are talking abt resale price but many booking flats in Noida Extension are not aware that almost all the builder in Noida extension has put the clause of Lock in i.e. one can not resale the flat till 70-80% completion. Due to this if someone wants to come out it will be really difficult.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Indian_1984
    was watching the movie Guru and heard a dialogue "Jab log tumhare khilaaf bolne lage to samajh lo tarraki kar rahe ho"

    Seems apt for CR....


    Excellent example
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Stop using term bashers, if someone raises the isues of area in forum ment fr public than its not bashing , otherwise whats difference between IREF and brokers on road, who tells good goood goooood only about any area, IREF is our temple of truth and we should maintain it the way.

    Second if DG / SWMP moves from corssings it will create a history, as I wil next day go and buy 10 flats near all the DG/SWMPs .... and will file court case against those DGs/SWMPs as quoting all issues faced by CR residents and will provide ref of CR court case..... trust me it will open doors to a different malpractices


    The one who is so concerned about the interest of prospective buyer, should keep talking positive and negative about the area where he want ppl to purchase/invest. There is not a single project in Delhi / NCR who is free from shortcoming.
    CommentQuote
  • Great to see a lot of investors and end users in CR coming together to give the true picture of CR. It would definitely benefit a lot of people looking for a (x)tension free and beautiful abode for themselves ....also great to see that the suspended ids are back in play on this thread and hope that they raise their concerns in a genuine tone and format from now onwards
    CommentQuote
  • The awareness driver towards the actual audience is working...good to see you here Manmohan.
    CommentQuote
  • outcome of SC Hearing

    Dear All

    Just to share that today members of Croma were present in Supreme Court before Chief Justice Court at the time of hearing.


    The hearing started when Sr. Advocate Mr. Gopal Subramanium argued on behalf of Ansal's and stated that only GNN and State of U.P. has filed the affidavit in view of the last order dated 12.02.2013. However UPPCB still has not filed the Affidavit. Mr. Subramanium further argued that GNN in their Affidavit, has stated that GNN is continuing with the progress of the SWMP project by constructing boundary wall despite the fact they do not have sufficient 47 acre land which is required for the project. Advocate appearing for GNN stated that only boundary wall is under progress not the implantation of the SWMP plant.


    The Hon'ble Court inquired from the Advocate of UPPCB ' why the affidavit was not filed by them despite the order'. Advocate appearing for UPPCB stated that he has instructions that whatever stand they had taken in the High Court, UPPCB wants to adopt the same. But the Hon'ble Supreme Court directed the UPPCB to file Affidavit to state whatever they want to say and granted two weeks time to do the needful.

    At the end Mr. Subramanium showed the photographs of the site where construction of boundary wall is going with speed. On showing the pictures of the site, the Hon'ble Court asked the Advocate for GNN/State of U.P. to ensure that they will not continue further construction.Accordingly the Advocate for State of U.P. given the statement as per courts direction.


    Finally Supreme Court pass the order to maintain "Status Quo" i.e the situation as it stands today for two weeks and directed the UPPCB to file affidavit in view of last order within two weeks and adjourn the hearing to list the matter after two weeks. No date is fixed.


    For exact language, we have to wait for order till 5.p.m today or latest by tomorrow to read the order on the website.


    Ansal's has got "Status Quo" order. Lets hope for the best for final outcome of the Stay Application.

    My job is to keep people inform which I am doing on Real Time Basis.Rest I will not make further comments to so called bashers.By the way great dialogue of Guru used so very correctly.

    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Dear All

    Just to share that today members of Croma were present in Supreme Court before Chief Justice Court at the time of hearing.


    The hearing started when Sr. Advocate Mr. Gopal Subramanium argued on behalf of Ansal's and stated that only GNN and State of U.P. has filed the affidavit in view of the last order dated 12.02.2013. However UPPCB still has not filed the Affidavit. Mr. Subramanium further argued that GNN in their Affidavit, has stated that GNN is continuing with the progress of the SWMP project by constructing boundary wall despite the fact they do not have sufficient 47 acre land which is required for the project. Advocate appearing for GNN stated that only boundary wall is under progress not the implantation of the SWMP plant.


    The Hon'ble Court inquired from the Advocate of UPPCB ' why the affidavit was not filed by them despite the order'. Advocate appearing for UPPCB stated that he has instructions that whatever stand they had taken in the High Court, UPPCB wants to adopt the same. But the Hon'ble Supreme Court directed the UPPCB to file Affidavit to state whatever they want to say and granted two weeks time to do the needful.

    At the end Mr. Subramanium showed the photographs of the site where construction of boundary wall is going with speed. On showing the pictures of the site, the Hon'ble Court asked the Advocate for GNN/State of U.P. to ensure that they will not continue further construction.Accordingly the Advocate for State of U.P. given the statement as per courts direction.


    Finally Supreme Court pass the order to maintain "Status Quo" i.e the situation as it stands today for two weeks and directed the UPPCB to file affidavit in view of last order within two weeks and adjourn the hearing to list the matter after two weeks. No date is fixed.


    For exact language, we have to wait for order till 5.p.m today or latest by tomorrow to read the order on the website.


    Ansal's has got "Status Quo" order. Lets hope for the best for final outcome of the Stay Application.

    My job is to keep people inform which I am doing on Real Time Basis.Rest I will not make further comments to so called bashers.By the way great dialogue of Guru used so very correctly.



    Thats great news from CR perspective ... i think UPPCB is trying to somehow chicken out ...as there is no way a DG can be built under UPPCB approval ..
    It would also be great if we can get the copy of affidavit filed by GNN as it will make a very interesting read ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jainanurag
    The awareness driver towards the actual audience is working...good to see you here Manmohan.


    I have visited this forum in past too as guest, but thought why to waste talking about appriciation/depriciation because as a end user it hardly matters. The thing which matter to me is the facility available at CR and no complain till now.
    CommentQuote
  • hello all

    I am new to IREF. Really a helpful platform.

    I am looking for a property in CR for self use. I am currently based in Mumbai. The self use may start after 2-3 years. Comparing different options. Can any1 throw light on SKYTECH MERION RESIDENCY?
    Any other suggestion is also welcome. Budget-35 Lacs .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepak375
    hello all

    I am new to IREF. Really a helpful platform.

    I am looking for a property in CR for self use. I am currently based in Mumbai. The self use may start after 2-3 years. Comparing different options. Can any1 throw light on SKYTECH MERION RESIDENCY?
    Any other suggestion is also welcome. Budget-35 Lacs .


    Hi Deepak,
    Nice to see you on IREF ...skytech is a new builder and not at all hyped in CR ....never visited from inside so cant comment on quality/ambience.. Since you are looking for end use you should read the below post form IREF from after possession/maintenance issues

    Originally Posted by GreatMamba
    I would like to give you a lil bit of headsup about the Skytech group as a builder. In my experience, even though the construction quality is average and they give possession without much delay but the whole deal leaves a bad taste in the mouth. This, I am telling you from personal experience. Till the time you have balance payment, they will be nice to you but the moment you pay the whole amount their attitude will do a 360 degrees turn. They have a habit and history of promising and not delivering. They will promise you a gym, wifi, valet, other gizmos and a club and for extra money for all these. But you will end up having a namesake of all these things. Once you take possession they will not listen to any of your complaints. After possession they will keeep the maintenance with them and charge huge amount for it. But you will not get any kind of sarisfactory maintenance or security. None of your complaints will be heard and you will end up suffering. Even though you have made full payment, but they will put 2nd hand DG set for power back up. If you complain you will be told that new one was never promised and "Kaam to chal raha hai na".
    In conclusion, if you want peace of mind then do not associate yourself with Skytech Group in anyway.


    If you could extend your budget by another 4-5L ..you may get a good 2 BHK in the last phases under construction of the main builders as you can wait for 2-3 years .. you might even get a good RTM if some distress selling is happening at 3200-3300 psft ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cradlecog
    Hi Deepak,
    Nice to see you on IREF ...skytech is a new builder and not at all hyped in CR ....never visited from inside so cant comment on quality/ambience.. Since you are looking for end use you should read the below post form IREF from after possession/maintenance issues



    If you could extend your budget by another 4-5L ..you may get a good 2 BHK in the last phases under construction of the main builders as you can wait for 2-3 years .. you might even get a good RTM if some distress selling is happening at 3200-3300 psft ..


    Thanks a lot for the reply.
    I can't extend the budget. Some one suggested me to go for Supertech Livington. Please tell me abt that project?
    CommentQuote