Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8445 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • डंपिंग ग्राउंड के विरोध में लगाया जाम

डूंडाहेड़ा : यहां निर्माणाधीन डंपिंग ग्राउंड के विरोध में क्रॉसिंग रिपब्लिक टाउनशिप के रेजिडेंट्स ने रविवार को एनएच-24 पर करीब 10 मिनट तक जाम लगा दिया। साथ ही रैली भी निकाली। इसके बाद डूंडाहेडा पर सांकेतिक धरना दिया। लोगों का कहना है कि यहां बड़ी संख्या में परिवार रह रहे हैं इसलिए डंपिंग ग्राउंड किसी दूसरे स्थान पर शिफ्ट किया जाए। क्रॉसिंग रिपब्लिक ऑर्गनाइजेशन ऑफ मेंबर्स असोसिएशन के अध्यक्ष गुरूमुख सिंह के नेतृत्व में सैकड़ों लोगोंे ने जाम लगाया। धरने पर बैठे उमाकांत त्रिपाठी ने कहा कि डंपिंग ग्राउंड का मामला सुप्रीम कोर्ट में विचाराधीन है। जब तक सुप्रीम कोर्ट का निर्णय नहीं आ जाता तब तक डंपिंग ग्राउंड का निर्माण कार्य नहीं किया जाए। धरने पर बैठने वालों में अभिषेक मिश्रा, शिवाकांत, नवीन, विशाल सिन्हा, साखिब डे, राजीव, सिद्घार्थ, श्रद्घानंद मिश्रा, प्रतीक और सिद्घार्थ तोमर आदि शामिल रहे। नगर निगम के लॉ अफसर सुरेंद्र वर्मा ने कहा कि डंपिंग ग्राउंड के विरोध में बिल्डर हाई कोर्ट गए थे, जहां कोर्ट ने दो बिल्डरों पर पेनल्टी लगाई थी। फिलहाल मामला सुप्रीम कोर्ट में विचाराधीन है। सुप्रीम कोर्ट के फैसले के अनुसार आगे की कार्रवाई की जाएगी।

_nbt
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by FieldWorker
    NExtn is huge, there is acres and acres of land allocated to group housing projects. If NExtn is solved by Supreme Court, then it will bring unprecedented supply to Noida region in budget segment. Effectively stagnating the prices for years of all budget flats within 10-15 kms from NExtn.

Noida Ext will take further 5-6 good years to become liveable, Crossing is almost at same location and it is RTM ....... IMHO price here will be slightly more than Noida Ext

Prices are already close to 3000 (RTM).....and news of NH24 widening/ culvert construction may further fuel the prices.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Noida Ext will take further 5-6 good years to become liveable, Crossing is almost at same location and it is RTM ....... IMHO price here will be slightly more than Noida Ext
    Prices are already close to 3000 (RTM).....and news of NH24 widening/ culvert construction may further fuel the prices.

NExtn and CR are in same location and cater to same segment of buyer. Even if NExtn becomes livable after 6 years, the shear size of NExtn (may be 10-12 times CR) will make sure that prices do not escalate within NExtn and nearby.

NH24 widening news is being published from last 10 years. Only when actual work starts, it is believable that NH24 widening is actually happening. Moreover, within NExtn, there is existing 60m wide Greater Noida-Ghaziabad mini-highway whose only last mile connection to NH24 is pending. When this connection is done then Gaur Roundabout in NExtn will be 4.5 km from NH24 on a 60m road.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Anybdy interestd in selling 2 BHK in CR ?? PM me the details plz
    CommentQuote
  • One can easily get 2bhk rtm in CR in 25 lac all inclusive.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    One can easily get 2bhk rtm in CR in 25 lac all inclusive.

You must be joking cookie....
    2 BHK RTM in CR for 25 lacs all inclusive...by the way can you tell me the name of few builders you are willing to sell at this price...and if the flats are in RESALE please share their contact details with me...I will talk to them giving your reference so that your brokerage remains intact...
    CommentQuote
  • I have no flat in CR neither do I want to buy...
    Check out supertech.
    In 26 gaur, possession in 6 months.
    CommentQuote
  • Actual Resale rate in Crossing Republic is increasing at good ROI from last 8 month....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rupinagarwall
    I thought RTM means ready to move in flats...possession in 6 months can increase to many years my friend....
    After reading many of your comments in so many forums on this site I thought you only make comment based on some proof...but I was mistaken...You tend to spread negativity about CR...not sure why you are so upset about CR...I wont say you should stop doing so as you have every right to comment what ever you want on an open forum....
    Your false statements wont do any benefit but will mislead many of us and it will result in wastage of our time and just on the basis of your comments few of us might loose good opportunity of owning a flat...
    I would say it is very good opportunity for many of the endusers like me who have very strict budget and dream of owning a flat...There are few issues prevailing in CR but inspite of those issues many of us might think of buying a flat there as it is there dream..so it becomes our moral responsibility to tell the issues relating to that society but not to discourage a potential buyer to achieve his dream of owning his own house..
    Hope you will understand Cookie and will think twice before posting any comment here...
    I am very much surprised that what the moderators of this site are doing...

Supertech is RTM in 25 l.
    CommentQuote

Cookie sir , if you know flat is available in 25 lakhs .. please tell its size and floor .

By the way for your information , road which you mentioned few months back is not in shape .. now car can run easily at speed of 40 kms. Also work has started on shaberi part of the road. Its just matter of few months that nothing will be available in CR under 30 lakhs in RTM.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    Cookie sir , if you know flat is available in 25 lakhs .. please tell its size and floor .

By the way for your information , road which you mentioned few months back is not in shape .. now car can run easily at speed of 40 kms. Also work has started on shaberi part of the road. Its just matter of few months that nothing will be available in CR under 30 lakhs in RTM.

DG is the main issue.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rupinagarwall
    I thought RTM means ready to move in flats...possession in 6 months can increase to many years my friend....
    After reading many of your comments in so many forums on this site I thought you only make comment based on some proof...but I was mistaken...You tend to spread negativity about CR...not sure why you are so upset about CR...I wont say you should stop doing so as you have every right to comment what ever you want on an open forum....
    Your false statements wont do any benefit but will mislead many of us and it will result in wastage of our time and just on the basis of your comments few of us might loose good opportunity of owning a flat...
    I would say it is very good opportunity for many of the endusers like me who have very strict budget and dream of owning a flat...There are few issues prevailing in CR but inspite of those issues many of us might think of buying a flat there as it is there dream..so it becomes our moral responsibility to tell the issues relating to that society but not to discourage a potential buyer to achieve his dream of owning his own house..
    Hope you will understand Cookie and will think twice before posting any comment here...
    I am very much surprised that what the moderators of this site are doing...

The guy spreads negativity about every region in NCR except gnoida and bhiwadi where he has his own investments they are far away from main delhi but still he consider them only gud option ..
    Inspite of puttigng facts bhaisaab apni hi duniya mein jeete hain
    remember " that kuyein ke mandhak wali story " .. .. :0 ..:p
    CommentQuote
    DG is the main issue.

Yes we know Dumping ground is the main issue. But giving you update on rest of otther issues :).. In last six months , prices has increased atleast 15% even for worst flat.
    CommentQuote

Hi Cookie,
    As far as I know Supertech has a society named Livinston in CR....
    It has 4 towers A1, A2, C1, C2 under RTM i.e. with in 2 months comprising 2 BHK and 3 BHK...if we talk about 2 BHK it is of 1000 Sq FT with BSP of 2750 excluding of any extra charges...
    extra charges:
    Closed Car Parking: 3 00 000
    IFMS 40/SQFT = 40 000
    2 KW = 40 000
    PLC minimum 50/SQ ft = 50 000

Total price: 27 50 000 + 3 00 000 + 40 000 + 40 000 + 50 000 = Rs 31 80 000
    These prices are mentioned on their website...I am in UK right now and have just spoken with them on their contact details 0120 4724100 just to confirm the rates...

Now you will say negotiations will be there and the price will be lowered...mind you RTM flats do not get much discounts...but yes after negotiations and bargaining the final price will discounted but 25 Lacs no way.... when you say
    anyone can get 2 BHK RTM easily for 25 lacs all inclusive...it simply is unjustified...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    Yes we know Dumping ground is the main issue. But giving you update on rest of otther issues :).. In last six months , prices has increased atleast 15% even for worst flat.

you are right
    CommentQuote