Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8446 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • dude plzzz yaar stay realistic...

Boss r u really from india or NCR???? East Patel Nagar and CP are part of west delhi and central delhi. Bro I would have explained you about your confusions/concern but we both have diffrent needs from this forum.

you are here to defame CR and I am here to discuss and share info about CR and NCR :) so I will really not give any effort in explaining you or replying you..

All the best with your mission !!! Just one FYI CR and CR people has witnessed much weird critics/analyst in past. If people had faith in CR in that phase then now things are too good in CR and too bad for analysts to be believed.

Thanks !!!

Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Please have this confidence and self esteem to give comparison of CR in better things, it hurts when every negativity of CR is compared with different areas in different context.

However at end, the final comes out that CR is compared with Slums of Mumbai, to Netwrok problem of Old Delhi houses....but issue it seems CR is only one suffering from all these issues, when compared with one of two issues of other areas.

Lagta hai , CR mein hi sab issues hai baaki jagah sirf ekka dukka hain:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • tata

piku bhai i will suggest kisi frnd ka le ke use kar lo for 1 hr and see signal strength then buy warna paise weast krne wali baat hogi.

waise baki sab data card me tata works fine my experience though in my tower its not too good but better than others..

Originally Posted by piku123
    thank u so much padosi bhai. :)
    i will buy tata photon then.
    CommentQuote
  • voda signal improved

vodaphone signals has improved a lot after new installation of towers in CR..
    CommentQuote
  • i experienced the improved signal as before travelling from NE to ghaziabad (old city) at least 4-5 times call used to get dropped now only once just before joining NH from ABES cut rest no issue with signal, this is really great for me as I take lot of calls while travelling to and fro office thanks CROMA
    CommentQuote
  • Nice to hear that at least if not good road connectivity , CR people gets good virtual connectivity. World class city in making
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Nice to hear that at least if not good road connectivity , CR people gets good virtual connectivity. World class city in making

We all know of builder-investor-broker nexus.

Few people on this thread to me appear to be a part of this evil axis.

No matter what all developmental work may be happening in CR operational Golf Course, CNG station, petrol pump, 4000 families already residing that too happily, police station, two Banks, , Post Office, RTM flats, market for daily needs, restaurants.... There is always a section of people (belonging to nexus) who will always down play the rise of CR.

If there is a gap in discussion on this CR forum for even a day, these people will come up with a single liner "DG ka kiya status hai"?, or something loaded with sarcasm as above.

The latest is that the construction on the widening of Shahberi culvert and the construction of the new culvert behind GH07 (to connect NE with CR) is on hold for the reason that Crossings Infrastructure Private Limited (CIPL) has to furnish approved designs (understand that the same are to come from some government office) of the same to Lakshay Construction Company (contractors of the culverts). Once the designs are received by the contractors, it will take around a month to complete the work.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piluooo
    We all know of builder-investor-broker nexus.

The latest is that the construction on the widening of Shahberi culvert and the construction of the new culvert behind GH07 (to connect NE with CR) is on hold for the reason that Crossings Infrastructure Private Limited (CIPL) has to furnish approved designs (understand that the same are to come from some government office) of the same to Lakshay Construction Company (contractors of the culverts). Once the designs are received by the contractors, it will take around a month to complete the work.

1. CNG station is OK but do we have enough space for make a queue for fill the CNG in our vehicles.
    Note the point that CNG almost is in centre of CR Market And Mall area.

In which direction the cars can make a queue and how many no's possible.

2. Can any one mark on map and past the connectivity behind GH07 (connecting NE with CR)?

3. Any one know that, Is any now progress or plan to connect CR to the road -Noida to NH-24?
    CommentQuote
  • Amrapali Empire adjacent to Mahagun Mascot - Crossings Republik has also given possesion ....some people have started living there
    CommentQuote
  • Yaa its been more than a month since I have seen people living there..

This project is never talked about..looks outside CR..
    CommentQuote
  • yes this is outside CR ..... but CR locality is growing .... wish Ansal Aquapolis and Ansal Plaza will also complete soon
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Target2021
    1. CNG station is OK but do we have enough space for make a queue for fill the CNG in our vehicles.
    Note the point that CNG almost is in centre of CR Market And Mall area.

In which direction the cars can make a queue and how many no's possible.

2. Can any one mark on map and past the connectivity behind GH07 (connecting NE with CR)?

3. Any one know that, Is any now progress or plan to connect CR to the road -Noida to NH-24?

Finally after long time, I decided to pay a trip to crossings to one of my office colleague's house in Mahagun.

I started journey on my new bike from lajpat Nagar iv (Amar Colony E block), it took my 40 minutes to cross akshardham in afternoon. Heavy traffic round the clock at Ashram Chownk, post it bit heavy traffic light near indriprastha park, There is heavy traffic for sure on both lanes on Bridge of Yumana (I am sure planners might have never imagined that people will settle down to far off areas like Nh24, CR, etc)hence bridge is getting old, need additional bridges. Friend of mine later told that communting in Morning and evening is full of Jam on bridge. Anyways after akshardham a smooth drive till ghazipur red light, nice broad road, wish we have these kinds of roads everywhere. At the red light a usual police men, one was spitting pan, and people next to bus stop (temproray or illgeal stop) were smoking openely, welcoem to Uttar Pradesh.

Right side of road a huge Dumping ground, makes unpleasent entry, a lot of birds flying across, stink in the area, followed by nice buildings of vaishali and IP on otherside. Post DG there is again on right hand side UP's famous KHODA villgage settlement visible from road. Interstingly the width of road decreases drastically and amount of population increases, which makes road clogged. adding to it, murga wala shops, pan shops settled on road (as in pictures) and above all Autos makes it difficult point.

later I crossed Kala Pathar, IP my love, came up more nicely, Sector 62 on other side, shipra mall. greenary makes it look good, though the width of NH24 is less but one feels good to drive.

Next is Hindon River, as I was on bike almost 500 to 600 meters ago, stink of its polluted water is spread in atmoshpere, after crossing hindon , both side its Ghaziabad Zilla. Left hand side, i guess illegal project Antriskh group on river bed, and then empty area, however on right hand side, river beds full with slum clusters, almost a visual rape to eyes, to see such condition of human life. People were using such water to clean cloths, feels pitty and angery on system.

Post Hindon the NH24 width further reduced and it turned up almost like ordinary road, with poor surroundings on both sides, factories, trucks, Ghoda gadi, Baail gadi (bhainsa ) , Smoke emitting Autos, Jeeps, till 8 kms entry of crossings the way is full of traffic lights, congested road in bad condition and almost local folks or migrants with almost less or nill traffic sense.

it was almost 1hour 15 minutes on bike till i hit light for crossings after wait of 2minutes I git signal to trun right, The crossings gate, the road from NH24 to crossings is build (recarpated) though it becomes single lane inbetween for more than 400 to 500 meters (its cause of worry, as already congested road with dividers , and suddnly becomes single lane) traffic chaos for sure, once occupancy in CR is improved.

in 3 to 4 minutes i enterd in CR, intrestingly no one asked who I am and where i want to go, the gaurd was there, who tried to stop but I dont knw what stopped him to do so. However in mahagun they asked formality sake, I purposly gave wrong info and claimed having my own flat. gaurd was pritty ok with that. . . . (now i can realize and connect with the issues of CR redisents facing ike vehicle theft and petrol theft etc). But I went to his flat , it is on 15th floor. What FAR is disadvantage wise I came to know, there are multiple lifts, but due to congestion it took around 4 to 5 minutes for lift to reach us almost 9minutes for me to climb to his floor. In total it takes around 1hours 20minutes to cover the distance. most of the time killed on congestion and irregular traffic at NH24

looks wise NH24 gives a very rough village like feel, almost like any small MANDI or TWON Of UP. (see pictures earlier taken)

His house was good, and in outer tower. balconies are good it was 3bhk, owever as he also dicussed te visible smoke sometimes give odd feeling. best part is that he is at 15th floor so poor view of dhundhera slums one can ignore i looks straight :bab (59):

After this around 4pm i left his house, and took a round of the area, Crossings from inside is done greatly, it look beautufl than Selcet city Mall. :bab (59): Golf course, etc. However CNG pump is not suffice the purpose, once open it will lead to chaos as there is technically no space to maintain the lines of vehicles come for CNG gas on pump station. Galleriea is good cental part is giving looks of forgin countries, but inside shop keepers are DESIs from local villages. mealwhiile i went to see DG site, almost no progress in work ... I guess a relief to CR residents. There are many aprtments work is stalled like saviour japiupria. there are many with seepage problems etc. they shoudl provide posessiosn soon.

while coming back took Noida Route... there is no entry as of now only shahberi pullia, there is traffic hevay at it, took alomost 3 to 4 minutes to cross it, further the pullia is getting widened up but further the area in shahberi is village area and usual congetsed road. I guess Shahberi pullia wideining is not going to help much. (however there is strong stink of the naala on pullia), reminds me of Jalebi chownk of east delhi .

Noida route is almost empty, bad condition, I guess in nite with family , atleast I cannot take risk. Finally after lost in way i reached in noida ssector 18. but its not less than 35minutes.

Public transport is big negtive of CR and N24, no buses metro etc. finally back in my delhi , but yep my white linen shirt (marks n spencers) got proff of that traveled on NH24. It had spots of ash, black smog etc not sure may be due to const.
    CommentQuote
    Finally after long time, I decided to pay a trip to crossings to one of my office colleague's house in Mahagun.

I started journey on my new bike from lajpat Nagar iv (Amar Colony E block), it took my 40 minutes to cross akshardham in afternoon. Heavy traffic round the clock at Ashram Chownk, post it bit heavy traffic light near indriprastha park, There is heavy traffic for sure on both lanes on Bridge of Yumana (I am sure planners might have never imagined that people will settle down to far off areas like Nh24, CR, etc)hence bridge is getting old, need additional bridges. Friend of mine later told that communting in Morning and evening is full of Jam on bridge. Anyways after akshardham a smooth drive till ghazipur red light, nice broad road, wish we have these kinds of roads everywhere. At the red light a usual police men, one was spitting pan, and people next to bus stop (temproray or illgeal stop) were smoking openely, welcoem to Uttar Pradesh.

Right side of road a huge Dumping ground, makes unpleasent entry, a lot of birds flying across, stink in the area, followed by nice buildings of vaishali and IP on otherside. Post DG there is again on right hand side UP's famous KHODA villgage settlement visible from road. Interstingly the width of road decreases drastically and amount of population increases, which makes road clogged. adding to it, murga wala shops, pan shops settled on road (as in pictures) and above all Autos makes it difficult point.

later I crossed Kala Pathar, IP my love, came up more nicely, Sector 62 on other side, shipra mall. greenary makes it look good, though the width of NH24 is less but one feels good to drive.

Next is Hindon River, as I was on bike almost 500 to 600 meters ago, stink of its polluted water is spread in atmoshpere, after crossing hindon , both side its Ghaziabad Zilla. Left hand side, i guess illegal project Antriskh group on river bed, and then empty area, however on right hand side, river beds full with slum clusters, almost a visual rape to eyes, to see such condition of human life. People were using such water to clean cloths, feels pitty and angery on system.

Post Hindon the NH24 width further reduced and it turned up almost like ordinary road, with poor surroundings on both sides, factories, trucks, Ghoda gadi, Baail gadi (bhainsa ) , Smoke emitting Autos, Jeeps, till 8 kms entry of crossings the way is full of traffic lights, congested road in bad condition and almost local folks or migrants with almost less or nill traffic sense.

it was almost 1hour 15 minutes on bike till i hit light for crossings after wait of 2minutes I git signal to trun right, The crossings gate, the road from NH24 to crossings is build (recarpated) though it becomes single lane inbetween for more than 400 to 500 meters (its cause of worry, as already congested road with dividers , and suddnly becomes single lane) traffic chaos for sure, once occupancy in CR is improved.

in 3 to 4 minutes i enterd in CR, intrestingly no one asked who I am and where i want to go, the gaurd was there, who tried to stop but I dont knw what stopped him to do so. However in mahagun they asked formality sake, I purposly gave wrong info and claimed having my own flat. gaurd was pritty ok with that. . . . (now i can realize and connect with the issues of CR redisents facing ike vehicle theft and petrol theft etc). But I went to his flat , it is on 15th floor. What FAR is disadvantage wise I came to know, there are multiple lifts, but due to congestion it took around 4 to 5 minutes for lift to reach us almost 9minutes for me to climb to his floor. In total it takes around 1hours 20minutes to cover the distance. most of the time killed on congestion and irregular traffic at NH24

looks wise NH24 gives a very rough village like feel, almost like any small MANDI or TWON Of UP. (see pictures earlier taken)

His house was good, and in outer tower. balconies are good it was 3bhk, owever as he also dicussed te visible smoke sometimes give odd feeling. best part is that he is at 15th floor so poor view of dhundhera slums one can ignore i looks straight :bab (59):

After this around 4pm i left his house, and took a round of the area, Crossings from inside is done greatly, it look beautufl than Selcet city Mall. :bab (59): Golf course, etc. However CNG pump is not suffice the purpose, once open it will lead to chaos as there is technically no space to maintain the lines of vehicles come for CNG gas on pump station. Galleriea is good cental part is giving looks of forgin countries, but inside shop keepers are DESIs from local villages. mealwhiile i went to see DG site, almost no progress in work ... I guess a relief to CR residents. There are many aprtments work is stalled like saviour japiupria. there are many with seepage problems etc. they shoudl provide posessiosn soon.

while coming back took Noida Route... there is no entry as of now only shahberi pullia, there is traffic hevay at it, took alomost 3 to 4 minutes to cross it, further the pullia is getting widened up but further the area in shahberi is village area and usual congetsed road. I guess Shahberi pullia wideining is not going to help much. (however there is strong stink of the naala on pullia), reminds me of Jalebi chownk of east delhi .

Noida route is almost empty, bad condition, I guess in nite with family , atleast I cannot take risk. Finally after lost in way i reached in noida ssector 18. but its not less than 35minutes.

Public transport is big negtive of CR and N24, no buses metro etc. finally back in my delhi , but yep my white linen shirt (marks n spencers) got proff of that traveled on NH24. It had spots of ash, black smog etc not sure may be due to const.

PLS find the pics attached of Nh24
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    PLS find the pics attached of Nh24

where did you get these pics from?
    CommentQuote
  • Google. I guess credit goes to you as well

But road and condition is similar, Nh24 is so village road, I wonder how people leave cities like Greater Noida and think of residing in NH24 post hindon.

you agree na cookie bhai!
    CommentQuote
  • Kindly find my response inline in Blue

Originally Posted by sepulchar

In Delhi also if you find so much traffic then why you are blaming to U.P. Traffic, this is general problem in India. Or you can join me in France to have jam free traffic

IP Extension is very to this Dumping ground and now a days its better as a living place than congested Lajpat nagar. BTW why you mentioned DG god knows.
    Also If I travel from CR to Lajpat I need to face same things, so what you want to prove, why should I come to Delhi?

If IP (Indrapuram) is your love then you don't know difference between unplanned and planned societies

Yamuna is most polluted than any river in India. And lots of good societies are around Yamuna latest one is Common wealth flats which are most expensive

Kindly tell me how many villages and unauthorized colonies are in delhi. You must understand in all over india we have villages or agriculture land over which builder are developing society and not vice versa

This is already a concern raised and CIPL is working on it. Kindly tell any new thing

You are wrong. In most of the societies we have intercom , before entering in a Tower guard make call to flat number. Regarding ninth floor if I talk Stairs for 4th floor in any delhi societies it took same time atleast you are saving your energy by using lift
    Do you know FAR of Lajpat nagar? I guess it is more congested than Crossings

Have you not gone to Khanpur, Sangam Vihar tigri in Delhi, they are even worst. You even don't know these places. Very good societies are nearby

We don't need your comments on this, we know better than you

Only few builder work is stalled else work is going on full swing. CNG is only for CR insiders so I don't think there will be big lines like in most of CNG station in Delhi

So what's is the problem, 3-4 mins are not too much, you have to wait similar time for red lights as well

Yesterday I took cab around 11 p.m for my late night flight and found no issue. This road is always lively

Talk sense, on nh24 you can get shared auto at night as well. Kindly change your washing m/c or use Car for shaving your shirt
    CommentQuote