Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • People are running bikes on CNG. Innovation of the year 2013.
    CommentQuote
  • My presumption is that the persons in IGL are less experienced and qualified than the persons here who are not only property gurus but are gurus on the distribution of natural gas as well.;)
    We should not consider that with CNG in CR, will also mean IGL’s plan to provide piped gas to CR and NE.;)
    I suppose that CR residents must have tricked IGL in opening up its outlet in CR.;)
    Persons in charge of CNG station and CIPL know better that from what road the vehicles will come and in what time they can be filled up and leave the station.
    Even if there is a facility in CR, it should not have been there!!

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Target2021
    Baat pure NCR ki nahi ho rahi hai. CR ke CNG filling station ki ho rahi hai.

Time ane do fir dekthe hai ki CNG station purane JAMANE ki rashan ki dukan yaad dilata hai ya nahi?

Per aaj wish all of you colourful HAPPY HOLI.

May be you didnt read my MSG I did say that there is no reason for a line to be there for CNG station when there are so many at present and will be lot more in the future. I reiterate same thing when in today's scenario I dont see any queue why it would be there in future when actually the number of filling station will increase manifold..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    I am amazed, and it seems like 9th wonder that in NCR you get CNG less than 1 minutes time. Please let me yaar, I and most of peple like me should also join such pumps!:bab (59):

Hadh kar di aapne ....a nice bolloywood flick. :bab (59):

biggest sadist I have ever seen in any online forum
    Either the person doesn't own any CNG car or to say any car to know the reality of filling station or still living 5 year behind the current time, take a break dude. Although it is waste but do visit any and I repeat ANY CNG filling station in GHZ, Noida or greater noida and talk sense.
    if you don't have address check on IGL site and send me the photos with big queue .
    oh!! what am I am asking after knowing the person's ability to paste age old photos from somewhere to malign some particular area :)

read your big fiction story at least in two thread in this forum (bolloywood flick here you go :) ) not sure if you have pasted that in each and every thread of NCR, understood what your intention are so please excuse me and have your way. I am sure people here know the credibility of information and credibility of source
    CommentQuote
    Finally after long time, I decided to pay a trip to crossings to one of my office colleague's house in Mahagun.

Dude, putting all things aside, you are trying to tell people here that some area is absolute bullshit, even when you never ever visited the area even once before.

That's simply hilarious

CommentQuote
  • Next Pictures will talk, but really cant help of people living in hallucinations.
    CommentQuote
    Next Pictures will talk, but really cant help of people living in hallucinations.

Slum tourism won't be appreciated.

Post hindon is not cr.

Please keep the pictures of crossings only.

Earnest request.

It became clear that you never visited you described noida extension road.seamless connectivity from vijay nagar ghaziabad to greater noida crosses thru gaur gol chakkar.since opening of this route this route has become so busy that u can even travel at 2 in the night and will feel safe.

It was an hilarious effort from that point of view.

And yes dundahera is also not crossings. We have a new pincode 201016.

16 is sweet sixteen. We believe in sweets. Gujia's

Happy holi.

Buraa naa maano holi hain par aap maane hue ho bura.so irrelevant pictures wld be posted.koi nahi sir.hum to yahan rehte hain.humare pass bhi acchha collection hain photographs kaa.

Happy holi once again good night.
    CommentQuote
    Next Pictures will talk, but really cant help of people living in hallucinations.

Sure, go ahead, but this time, please post the photos which you have clicked or if googled, please make sure that photos not an year old.

On serious note, I am no CR fan either, just to set the perceptive right, I will give few of my posts in the same thread :bab (65):
    When, CR was totally under crisis with no roads and DG coming.
    When, the tide turned somewhat in CR favor .
    I can't see Mr kalramohit in last few pages but, he accused me of "bashing CR" every time I post in this thread.

CR defenders be a little happy. But, I did not take that deal and I am fully satisfied I did not take that deal. :bab (41):

:bab (61): Now let me start (CR defenders will call this bashing, the opposite guys will call the truth), I call this my personal opinion, that's it.
    1. DG will come, why, because of Air Force (yes, seriously), I already explained here DG-Airforce.
    2. NH24 will not be widened for next 5 years, because no government (central or state) is interested. Just see how NExtn got connected to NH24 because GNA wanted and did it, but NH24 remains same.
    3. Outside connection will remain chocked, whether it is NH 24 (single road), Saberi (even widened pullia), or a new connection to Mahagun Mywoods (at least wikimapia says this one will not happen). Moreover, as population increases within CR things will get worse.
    4. Concrete jungle, FAR is 4.0, on top of it, non-existent building by-laws in Ghaziabad, where builders need not leave any open area within the plot. Not to mention, outside plots there is no provision for open spaces. Except the small golf course, greenery and open space will be hard to find.
    5. End-users in CR will be happy, simply because whatever happens outside, will not matter, once inside the flat, a family own a home in NCR and can enjoy it to the fullest.
    6. Safe and convenient inside, in India numbers bring security and shops. So, while more people is bad for traffic, more the better is for security and daily needs. So no CR resident needs to step out to buy grocery, to eat ice cream, to catch a school bus, to bank etc.
    7. People will continue to buy in CR, though prices have jumped in CR, problem is that prices have jumped everywhere in Noida region. The budget makes sure a majority of "salary class" in Noida region buys RTM only in CR.
    8. Polluting industries next door are a hazard, for example, a simple look on the next door Continental Carbon factory's smoke will make you sick, the fine particulate matter it throws will do more harm. Sewage treatment plants right behind, also add to the pollution aura.

Just an information, I rarely visit, Ghaziabad thread, so sorry, I won't be able to join in the "fight".

:bab (6):

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by FieldWorker

Sure, go ahead, but this time, please post the photos which you have clicked or if googled, please make sure that photos not an year old.

On serious note, I am no CR fan either, just to set the perceptive right, I will give few of my posts in the same thread :bab (65):
    When, CR was totally under crisis with no roads and DG coming.
    When, the tide turned somewhat in CR favor .
    I can't see Mr kalramohit in last few pages but, he accused me of "bashing CR" every time I post in this thread.

CR defenders be a little happy. But, I did not take that deal and I am fully satisfied I did not take that deal. :bab (41):

:bab (61): Now let me start (CR defenders will call this bashing, the opposite guys will call the truth), I call this my personal opinion, that's it.
    1. DG will come, why, because of Air Force (yes, seriously), I already explained here DG-Airforce.
    2. NH24 will not be widened for next 5 years, because no government (central or state) is interested. Just see how NExtn got connected to NH24 because GNA wanted and did it, but NH24 remains same.
    3. Outside connection will remain chocked, whether it is NH 24 (single road), Saberi (even widened pullia), or a new connection to Mahagun Mywoods (at least wikimapia says this one will not happen). Moreover, as population increases within CR things will get worse.
    4. Concrete jungle, FAR is 4.0, on top of it, non-existent building by-laws in Ghaziabad, where builders need not leave any open area within the plot. Not to mention, outside plots there is no provision for open spaces. Except the small golf course, greenery and open space will be hard to find.
    5. End-users in CR will be happy, simply because whatever happens outside, will not matter, once inside the flat, a family own a home in NCR and can enjoy it to the fullest.
    6. Safe and convenient inside, in India numbers bring security and shops. So, while more people is bad for traffic, more the better is for security and daily needs. So no CR resident needs to step out to buy grocery, to eat ice cream, to catch a school bus, to bank etc.
    7. People will continue to buy in CR, though prices have jumped in CR, problem is that prices have jumped everywhere in Noida region. The budget makes sure a majority of "salary class" in Noida region buys RTM only in CR.
    8. Polluting industries next door are a hazard, for example, a simple look on the next door Continental Carbon factory's smoke will make you sick, the fine particulate matter it throws will do more harm. Sewage treatment plants right behind, also add to the pollution aura.

Just an information, I rarely visit, Ghaziabad thread, so sorry, I won't be able to join in the "fight".

:bab (6):

Fieldworker ur doing a great job on noida extension thread.

Dg will come or not wil be clear soon.matter in sc.already few hearings done.

Nh 24 will get widen bcoz even pm manmohan singh has said it.

Don't depend on wikimapia.u can come see the route which will b future connection.

On far whole of huda/gna have no understanding.360 acres with 4 far how much flats should be there in cr.I have never got this answer.

Points 5,6 and 7 agreed.

Point 8 is debatable.please bring relevant figures.in reality rathi steel is the bigger threat.

Cr and ne is bhai bahi
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manmohan975
    From your Post it looks like you are one of the Propoerty Guru which we see on news channels. Need some advise from you.

I have already purchased a flat in Arihant in crossing and living there since last march 12 hence already knows good & bad thing about crossing. Can write long mail for each point raised by you as being in marketing travel across Delhi and know fair bit about many area.

However my purpose is different. My brother is looking for a flat in budget similar to crossing, even we are ready to pay 10 - 15% higher price for flat of similar size with better facility in other area which is not having shortcomings of Crossings.

If you can suggest area n project instead of generalise response, that will be help full.

If not Crossing is always a open option for me as with all the good and bad thing I do not find any problem in crossing which makes life difficult to stay. Infact in term of facilities within the society its better than the best societies of Dwarka 40 - 50 % price of Dwarka. This was the thing which made me to make my choice for CR.

Dear Property Guru Sepulchar Ji,

Waiting for your reply.

Seems you are just like the outsourced sales executives of finance industry roaming around on bikes n giving lecture about their competitors like they are the Guru of industry and running the industry. But if you ask some thing productive they are blank.

If you are here only for commenting on CR than kindly note that it may possible that 20 - 30% ppl might have invested their hard earned money without going through pros-cons of the place but balance ppl already knows it and with full awareness they have invested here. If one will have the fund there will be only few who will like to go outside south Delhi even though they work in NCR.

Further every person have their own preference. One will like to be happy with a flat in unauthorised congested colonies of Delhi where even you can not open your window or where you will find it difficult to take bike too i.e. outside your home/colony everything is excellent but inside your house nothing is right except the feel that you are having a house in posh area of delhi.

There is another person like us who in same budget will like to live in flats like one made in CR with all the facility inside the society with few limitations outside the society.

Giving below a recent example about perspective of different ppl. I had been to 2 BHK flat 3rd Floor of my colleague at Sarita Vihar, J Pocket. He has purchased this flat at Rs 110 Lacs. After going there without knowing his perspective my immediate reaction was why ppl pay so much for the flat in Sarita Vihar, where they will defiantly need to bother for following

1) 3rd (Top Floor flat), Lift can never be installed even you have enough money.
    2) Negligible maintenance outside flat even staircase were in bad condition
    3) Every morning you have to be vigil for on - off of motor or you will have to be without water for whole day.
    4) For power back up he need to be dependent on Invertor even though power condition is much better in Delhi compared to NCR but in peak season power failure are there.
    5) Name sake security
    6) every night after returning from off, keep hunting for empty space for parking.
    7) If you need electrician or plumber you will have to hunt on your own
    8) Children will be required to go to common park for play.

Dear Sepulchar positive about CR is we are having all the facility mentioned above which are not there in any posh DDA Colony / Builder flat of Delhi.

Situation in slum like colonies of Kotla, Chirag Delhi, Savitri Nagar, Zamrudpur, Malviya Nagar, Khanpur, etc. where mostly Students and bike goer community live is much worse but ppl living there have their own perspective.

I feel that there will be one of the reason for your thought process and your action of spreading false negativity about crossing.

1) You are getting paid for commenting negative about CR
    2) You think that one loss of buyer in CR will be gain for the area you are interested for
    3) You enjoy being in news and its easy to be news with negative work

Oops I never realised I have writte so long.
    CommentQuote
    Finally after long time, I decided to pay a trip to crossings to one of my office colleague's house in Mahagun.

I started journey on my new bike from lajpat Nagar iv (Amar Colony E block), it took my 40 minutes to cross akshardham in afternoon. Heavy traffic round the clock at Ashram Chownk, post it bit heavy traffic light near indriprastha park, There is heavy traffic for sure on both lanes on Bridge of Yumana (I am sure planners might have never imagined that people will settle down to far off areas like Nh24, CR, etc)hence bridge is getting old, need additional bridges. Friend of mine later told that communting in Morning and evening is full of Jam on bridge. Anyways after akshardham a smooth drive till ghazipur red light, nice broad road, wish we have these kinds of roads everywhere. At the red light a usual police men, one was spitting pan, and people next to bus stop (temproray or illgeal stop) were smoking openely, welcoem to Uttar Pradesh.

Right side of road a huge Dumping ground, makes unpleasent entry, a lot of birds flying across, stink in the area, followed by nice buildings of vaishali and IP on otherside. Post DG there is again on right hand side UP's famous KHODA villgage settlement visible from road. Interstingly the width of road decreases drastically and amount of population increases, which makes road clogged. adding to it, murga wala shops, pan shops settled on road (as in pictures) and above all Autos makes it difficult point.

later I crossed Kala Pathar, IP my love, came up more nicely, Sector 62 on other side, shipra mall. greenary makes it look good, though the width of NH24 is less but one feels good to drive.

Next is Hindon River, as I was on bike almost 500 to 600 meters ago, stink of its polluted water is spread in atmoshpere, after crossing hindon , both side its Ghaziabad Zilla. Left hand side, i guess illegal project Antriskh group on river bed, and then empty area, however on right hand side, river beds full with slum clusters, almost a visual rape to eyes, to see such condition of human life. People were using such water to clean cloths, feels pitty and angery on system.

Post Hindon the NH24 width further reduced and it turned up almost like ordinary road, with poor surroundings on both sides, factories, trucks, Ghoda gadi, Baail gadi (bhainsa ) , Smoke emitting Autos, Jeeps, till 8 kms entry of crossings the way is full of traffic lights, congested road in bad condition and almost local folks or migrants with almost less or nill traffic sense.

it was almost 1hour 15 minutes on bike till i hit light for crossings after wait of 2minutes I git signal to trun right, The crossings gate, the road from NH24 to crossings is build (recarpated) though it becomes single lane inbetween for more than 400 to 500 meters (its cause of worry, as already congested road with dividers , and suddnly becomes single lane) traffic chaos for sure, once occupancy in CR is improved.

in 3 to 4 minutes i enterd in CR, intrestingly no one asked who I am and where i want to go, the gaurd was there, who tried to stop but I dont knw what stopped him to do so. However in mahagun they asked formality sake, I purposly gave wrong info and claimed having my own flat. gaurd was pritty ok with that. . . . (now i can realize and connect with the issues of CR redisents facing ike vehicle theft and petrol theft etc). But I went to his flat , it is on 15th floor. What FAR is disadvantage wise I came to know, there are multiple lifts, but due to congestion it took around 4 to 5 minutes for lift to reach us almost 9minutes for me to climb to his floor. In total it takes around 1hours 20minutes to cover the distance. most of the time killed on congestion and irregular traffic at NH24

looks wise NH24 gives a very rough village like feel, almost like any small MANDI or TWON Of UP. (see pictures earlier taken)

His house was good, and in outer tower. balconies are good it was 3bhk, owever as he also dicussed te visible smoke sometimes give odd feeling. best part is that he is at 15th floor so poor view of dhundhera slums one can ignore i looks straight :bab (59):

After this around 4pm i left his house, and took a round of the area, Crossings from inside is done greatly, it look beautufl than Selcet city Mall. :bab (59): Golf course, etc. However CNG pump is not suffice the purpose, once open it will lead to chaos as there is technically no space to maintain the lines of vehicles come for CNG gas on pump station. Galleriea is good cental part is giving looks of forgin countries, but inside shop keepers are DESIs from local villages. mealwhiile i went to see DG site, almost no progress in work ... I guess a relief to CR residents. There are many aprtments work is stalled like saviour japiupria. there are many with seepage problems etc. they shoudl provide posessiosn soon.

while coming back took Noida Route... there is no entry as of now only shahberi pullia, there is traffic hevay at it, took alomost 3 to 4 minutes to cross it, further the pullia is getting widened up but further the area in shahberi is village area and usual congetsed road. I guess Shahberi pullia wideining is not going to help much. (however there is strong stink of the naala on pullia), reminds me of Jalebi chownk of east delhi .

Noida route is almost empty, bad condition, I guess in nite with family , atleast I cannot take risk. Finally after lost in way i reached in noida ssector 18. but its not less than 35minutes.

Public transport is big negtive of CR and N24, no buses metro etc. finally back in my delhi , but yep my white linen shirt (marks n spencers) got proff of that traveled on NH24. It had spots of ash, black smog etc not sure may be due to const.

Sepulcher Bhai
    Do you mean that raffic jam at Akshardham and at Ashram is due to CR? Dumping ground at Gazipur lies in CR boundaries......! How does it becomes negative point of CR.? Don't you think that Heavy traffic on Yamuna Bridge shows that a lot of people reside on this side of yamuna? Doesn't it show that CR is becoming a favourable location for people? I wonder how you are appreciating your friend's home I thought you never know to appreciate the right things. Hats off to you for this! I may also add that every place has its own positives as well as negatives. Whether it is CR or NE or NP. Rest is your mentality...
    CommentQuote
  • Random Shots of CR Evening

Random Shots of CR Evening :)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Fieldworker ur doing a great job on noida extension thread.
    Dg will come or not wil be clear soon.matter in sc.already few hearings done.
    Nh 24 will get widen bcoz even pm manmohan singh has said it.
    Don't depend on wikimapia.u can come see the route which will b future connection.
    On far whole of huda/gna have no understanding.360 acres with 4 far how much flats should be there in cr.I have never got this answer.
    Points 5,6 and 7 agreed.
    Point 8 is debatable.please bring relevant figures.in reality rathi steel is the bigger threat.
    Cr and ne is bhai bahi

Thanks for the appreciation.

Few points.

1. SC hearing is the biggest reason, SC simply can not scrap it's own previous order, that too given for the defense requirement.

2. Nobody has heard PM MMS speak, how could you have heard him.
    Anyways, until now, no agency has released even the initial fund for the expansion of NH24. Just add 5 years from the date of first fund release for NH24 expansion to be a reality.

3. Please remember years back, GNA paid to GDA/GNN in cash and land for the last mile connection for 60m road to NH24 lying in Ghaziabad. I heard of no such offer from GNN/GNA so far. Not to mention, the proposed road lies within Shaberi.
    However, if possible mark, the upcoming connection on wikimapia (or simple share a map marking the same).

4. Number of flats has nothing to with FAR and file an RTI you will know that it is 4.0 . Moreover, the bigger problem is the non-existent by laws in Ghaziabad (you can download GNoida ones from GNA's website), which gives builders almost free hand to suck the last drop out of the bottle.

5. Being right next to a big polluting industry is highly undesirable, period.

6. Yes, NExtn and CR are bhai-bhai, both are interdependent. However, NExtn is huge, so many areas are well above more than 3 km from CR. NExtn has it's shortcomings and limitations, visit GN thread, I also highlight those.

Above all if you agree, that End-users in CR are happy , what else matters, investors can make money anywhere in India.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by FieldWorker

Thanks for the appreciation.

Few points.

1. SC hearing is the biggest reason, SC simply can not scrap it's own previous order, that too given for the defense requirement.

2. Nobody has heard PM MMS speak, how could you have heard him.
    Anyways, until now, no agency has released even the initial fund for the expansion of NH24. Just add 5 years from the date of first fund release for NH24 expansion to be a reality.

3. Please remember years back, GNA paid to GDA/GNN in cash and land for the last mile connection for 60m road to NH24 lying in Ghaziabad. I heard of no such offer from GNN/GNA so far. Not to mention, the proposed road lies within Shaberi.
    However, if possible mark, the upcoming connection on wikimapia (or simple share a map marking the same).

4. Number of flats has nothing to with FAR and file an RTI you will know that it is 4.0 . Moreover, the bigger problem is the non-existent by laws in Ghaziabad (you can download GNoida ones from GNA's website), which gives builders almost free hand to suck the last drop out of the bottle.

5. Being right next to a big polluting industry is highly undesirable, period.

6. Yes, NExtn and CR are bhai-bhai, both are interdependent. However, NExtn is huge, so many areas are well above more than 3 km from CR. NExtn has it's shortcomings and limitations, visit GN thread, I also highlight those.

Above all if you agree, that End-users in CR are happy , what else matters, investors can make money anywhere in India.

SC has asked to maintain status quo. Environmental clearance is not there.Area required is around 40 acres available is 14 acres.But still nobody is clear what actually will happens.Ansal has hired Gopal Subramaniam & is putting up agood fight.Keeping our fingers crossed.

Maun Mohan singh last month agreed for widenening of NH-24. It was reported in jaagran.But here also till something happens actually I am also not sure...

Reproducing my take on CR roads

My take on development is:

1] widening of pulia should make life comfortable for next 2 years.(considering that no other additional roads are operational)
    2] Road for GH-7 to NE will make next 2 years comfortable.
    3] NH-24 widening in 6 years from now will make CR a very comfortable place to stay in.

This I am seeing in line with NE & NH-24 societies also getting developed.

CR has not used its entire area..Its only 15000 odd flats till now..FAR has increased for NE also..but this being NCR..I am sure development will take place & things won't become bad...

NE is certainly the big brother..that is why I am almost amazed when so much attention is giving to CR on IREF...

CR is a private area which has developed well..despite of the bad publicity & major doubts on whether builders would be able to deliver CR is progressing well...End users are happy..

yesterday Holi was celebrated very well in all socities..I personally visited 5 socities for visiting my colleagues..Fun & frolic was seen to be believed..Outside societies also no ugly incident was reported.

Regarding pollution we have our differences..I believe Rathi steel is the major culprit..Continental carbon has pollution devices installed..

I have lived major portion of my life in industrial colonies bordering power plants/sugar plants/paper mills & also carbon factory...Believe me it is much better than those places...

I regularly visit GN thread & appreciate your efforts...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    SC has asked to maintain status quo. Environmental clearance is not there.Area required is around 40 acres available is 14 acres.But still nobody is clear what actually will happens.Ansal has hired Gopal Subramaniam & is putting up agood fight.Keeping our fingers crossed.
    happy Holi and Thanks for sharing your vision about CR, yes I agree to facts mentioned below (blue colour)
    Maun Mohan singh last month agreed for widenening of NH-24. It was reported in jaagran.But here also till something happens actually I am also not sure...
    Yes it will take time but for sure will happen one day, if pressure is maintaind it can happen early maximum I can see is 6years (again agree to you :) )

Reproducing my take on CR roads

My take on development is:

1] widening of pulia should make life comfortable for next 2 years.(considering that no other additional roads are operational)
    Yes widening will help but in general this route would be congested as after pullia the road further is again village road , I guess you will agree
    2] Road for GH-7 to NE will make next 2 years comfortable.
    Yes this road when becomes reality will be somoothest road to CR my POV, again will take time
    3] NH-24 widening in 6 years from now will make CR a very comfortable place to stay in
    We already discussed and know the situation, lets wait and watch, elections see as opourtunity

This I am seeing in line with NE & NH-24 societies also getting developed.
    Infact NE is still in MESS, and CR is RTM :bab (59):

CR has not used its entire area..Its only 15000 odd flats till now..FAR has increased for NE also..but this being NCR..I am sure development will take place & things won't become bad...
    I little disagree NCR has worest areas & spacious areas too e.g. Greater Noida (origional) or Faridabad a lot green space, anyways but CR is private builders venture, builders dont leave any corner its fact, indirapuram is concrete jungle is live expample so do Noida Extesnion.

NE is certainly the big brother..that is why I am almost amazed when so much attention is giving to CR on IREF... Big brother, i would rather say its throwing of crown, when NE didnt perform People went for CR,,, and its taking a load ;)

CR is a private area which has developed well..despite of the bad publicity & major doubts on whether builders would be able to deliver CR is progressing well...End users are happy..People need houses , be it Def Col, NE, CR, or Jahangiri puri, end user and common man build dream homes with efforts and feels happy where ever it suits to pocket

yesterday Holi was celebrated very well in all socities..I personally visited 5 socities for visiting my colleagues..Fun & frolic was seen to be believed..Outside societies also no ugly incident was reported.
    Its is very subjected but its good Holi went nicely
    Regarding pollution we have our differences..I believe Rathi steel is the major culprit..Continental carbon has pollution devices installed..

I have lived major portion of my life in industrial colonies bordering power plants/sugar plants/paper mills & also carbon factory...Believe me it is much better than those places...
    Pollution is everywhere, invisible pollution particles, but smoke and dust near ghaziabad old industrial areas makes it more visual feeling of scare. But yep scare is always there

I regularly visit GN thread & appreciate your efforts...

Today I agreed to you Dkppatiala , as today you mentioned the truth. I was not against any area but against the posts which talks tooooooooo much about any area (despite of facts that area strgulle with multiplue issues), anyways ur comments and acceptance of issues is bold step. DG per say i see less possibility but congestion of CR from Nh24 near ABES is one bigger therat and nearby areas (in terms of scenic beauty only) Anyways Enjoy :)
    CommentQuote