Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8445 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by pscr123
    Random Shots of CR Evening :)

Nice shots, please also clarify that most of pictures are of Golf Course, and it deosnt come for free, usage charges are high isnt it!:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Quality does not come cheap.

Are apni thali dekho raita phel raha hai!
    CommentQuote
  • This link is really funny

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/ghaziabad/t-nh-24-par-area-including-crossing-wants-go-na-gna-44612.html

Basher group. Seems like no one is listening to them hence they have united to share their own believes and ideas. This place is perfect to cry, other can also join......hope so CR thread will not polluted anymore with their useless comments and suggestions
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    This link is really funny

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/ghaziabad/t-nh-24-par-area-including-crossing-wants-go-na-gna-44612.html

Basher group. Seems like no one is listening to them hence they have united to share their own believes and ideas. This place is perfect to cry, other can also join......hope so CR thread will not polluted anymore with their useless comments and suggestions

That one fool who says funny to an idea. :bab (59):

CR is completely neglected by GDA that is step child of GDA born with nexus of builders and GDA.

This step behaviour is going continuous, with out end. CR people struggling legal or on road with GDA.

GDA treating CR step way and trying to make Khoda-2 or Khoda Extention to CR.

Both thought only benefits on table or down table.

Once again repeating that person is fool who says funny to an idea. Mind it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Target2021

CR is completely neglected by GDA that is step child of GDA born with nexus of builders and GDA.

This step behaviour is going continuous, with out end. CR people struggling legal or on road with GDA.

Ignore target bhai, people like Hb goes to other forums and repeat the same, its sheer frutsrations of global city unfortunatly surrounded by Slums/villages.

Yes hillarious are these statements

1. In CR we dont get pollution, I wonder pollutiing old units of Ghaziabad are mere few meters away (smoke emitting) and its been clamied that fresh air comes to CR :bab (59): can u justify how, scientifically?

2. Hindon and nearby 'naalla's' 24X7 stinking , but still outer societies on CR neat to these Naalas are not getting any stink. Hummmmmm Hilarious , again does CR builders provided AIR SEALING to the WALLS of Society?

3. The CR guys post picture of only 3 things , roundabout, main road and Golf course (which is not for use of everyone, one has to shed 2lacs for membership), CAN u PLS Post the suuroundings CR togive REAL SENSE to forum users , Noth side DHDUNHERA, EAST SIDE CHIHUPNIA, South side SHAHBERI, West Side SLUMS of HINDON settelement.... why these things are HIDE from users. WHy not to post pictures of Mani nH24 ??

4. Theft of cars, chain snacthing, petrol from vehicles etc , needless to say lift's Falls in Mahagun builders and Over Charging of DG and maintiance are the issues (REAL ISSUES) never been talked about on this forum. ( Moderators I am not bashing but are these not realities of the area, and Are we here to provide true pictures of area or imaginary 'goody goody ' stuff) All these issues were culled out from CR residents internals mails.

I would aperciate if we discus the real issues rather than posting the misleading pictuires.

I am going to witdraw from forum, as I cannot stand LIE, and its enough.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Ignore target bhai, people like Hb goes to other forums and repeat the same, its sheer frutsrations of global city unfortunatly surrounded by Slums/villages.

1. In CR we dont get pollution, I wonder pollutiing old units of Ghaziabad are mere few meters away (smoke emitting) and its been clamied that fresh air comes to CR :bab (59): can u justify how, scientifically?

2. Hindon and nearby 'naalla's' 24X7 stinking , but still outer societies on CR neat to these Naalas are not getting any stink. Hummmmmm Hilarious , again does CR builders provided AIR SEALING to the WALLS of Society?

3. The CR guys post picture of only 3 things , roundabout, main road and Golf course (which is not for use of everyone, one has to shed 2lacs for membership), CAN u PLS Post the suuroundings CR togive REAL SENSE to forum users , Noth side DHDUNHERA, EAST SIDE CHIHUPNIA, South side SHAHBERI, West Side SLUMS of HINDON settelement.... why these things are HIDE from users. WHy not to post pictures of Mani nH24 ??

4. Theft of cars, chain snacthing, petrol from vehicles etc , needless to say lift's Falls in Mahagun builders and Over Charging of DG and maintiance are the issues (REAL ISSUES) never been talked about on this forum. ( Moderators I am not bashing but are these not realities of the area, and Are we here to provide true pictures of area or imaginary 'goody goody ' stuff) All these issues were culled out from CR residents internals mails.

I would aperciate if we discus the real issues rather than posting the misleading pictuires.

Tell us something new...

Why are u giving so much bada darzaa to CR..Subah subah bhagwaan ka naam lete hain sab..aur aap ho ki CR ko gaali se din shuruaat hoti hain...

I am sure aapka din aur raat sab negativity mein kharaab hi gujarta hoga..

Kahan le jaaoge yeh sab..

CR is great..Nice compact area...nicely laid roads..best landscaping in middle segment projects...To top of it reach your work place in 20-30 minutes...Nice big big houses with big big balconies...Nice gentry & crowd...young crowd...Nice clubs in almost all socities..children enjoying their times playing in secured area..Police chowki taking care of safety....NE's growth will fuel the further growth story...Shahberi a nice village taking care of needs..pollution is certainly less than Delhi's vehicular pollution...RTM option enhances your life..apne ghar ki khushi..acchhe bade ghar ki khushi...no Blood pressure no tension...

Photographs to bahut saare upload kiye hain aur karte rahenge..It is you who do not believe in them..SBI ki daali thi naa uska kya kiya tha aapne...

IP your love ...becomes concrete jungle next day...

dkppatiala,true cr ,shivani80, bossdk ,jass-s,ysingh11..sabhi khillaf the CR ke pata nahi kahan gaye..woh sab bhi CR ke baare mein yahi kehte the jo aap kehte hain...

We are living happily & there is no compromise on any issues...

Work on School's , maals, new route to NE..sabhi chal rahe hain..aur yeh sabhi are still available in vicinity of CR..

Koi chori, snatching not reported from long long time...

Friends coming to our CR house regret having lost a chance to live in a nice area...

People like you who were once with supertech & are member of mails groups..jhooth jhooth electricity ki bhi problems faila rahe ho...LOL...LOL...2 ghante light rehti hain..kuch to sach bol liya karo...

NTPC Dadri is light milti hain..with no fluctuations...saal ke 10 mahine to light nahi jaanti..jab jaayegi to Gurgaon aur Noida ki bhi jaayegi..here we pay bill in advance..chori to nahi karte...

and what is this step motherly treatment of GDA..GDA master plan 2021 mein CR is very much the part..we have banks, post office, police post,street lights, roads,rain water harvesting, good greenary,traffice police manning entry & exit points of CR..so government kahan nahi hain..just explain me this....

Trans hindon area ki koi stink nahi aati..STP ki bhi nahi aati..naale ke bhi nahi aati..with tress getting bigger kabhi nahi aayegi...AApko slum tourism mubaarak...

Bas bhai ab jyaada din nahi kharaab karna hain aapka..aap CR puraan shuru kariye good day...

Sunkar aap ko bura laga hoga..par kya karein this is the reality..CR is a gem for middle class..Where in this rate you get all this...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    tell us something new...

Why are u giving so much bada darzaa to cr..subah subah bhagwaan ka naam lete hain sab..aur aap ho ki cr ko gaali se din shuruaat hoti hain...
    Sunkar aap ko bura laga hoga..par kya karein this is the reality..cr is a gem for middle class..where in this rate you get all this...

well said
    CommentQuote
  • Mr.DKPP... these persons seems middle men and have their own vested intrest in down grading CR. So i think CR people should avoid replying on their post.

CR is much better place to live than IP and in the time to come would much better once the GH-7 connectivity will start and all commercial will be operational.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vipin V
    Mr.DKPP... these persons seems middle men and have their own vested intrest in down grading CR. So i think CR people should avoid replying on their post.

CR is much better place to live than IP and in the time to come would much better once the GH-7 connectivity will start and all commercial will be operational.

I agree, same way many middle men are trying to sell CR flats by promoting this area by posting golf pictures. :bab (59):

Cr is better place than IP statements shows the desperation and intention of selling. Be logical and sound realistic.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vipin V
    these persons seems middle men and have their own vested interest in down grading CR.

Just out of curiosity, what can be vested interest in maligning CR?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar

Thanks for you last line lets see how true you are.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Target2021

Do you even know difference between idea and useless discussion. What do you mean by Nh24 par area, NH24 par area is not only CR but all area including Vashali, IP, CR and other areas, how these will go with NA/GNA. In any case there will be boundary areas this doesn't mean area will be neglected by any Authority. CR is planned small town and not like Khoda, I guess you lives in Khoda hence knows so much about that place. Kindly don't make comments on CR unless you know actual facts. As already explained by a gentlemen, all facilities are there in CR which shows it has much attention from GDA.

Its better if you use energy in some productive/positive things rather than wasting time in showing other low and spreading negativity. There are already lots of negative element in our country so don't be one more. Time to change......
    CommentQuote
  • Baap re Baap

bhaago is thread se :D :D :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    I agree, same way many middle men are trying to sell CR flats by promoting this area by posting golf pictures. :bab (59):

Cr is better place than IP statements shows the desperation and intention of selling. Be logical and sound realistic.

What is wrong with posting golf course pictures in CR thread? For more picture you can visit facebook individual societies group, they are even better.

I don't know IP or CR is better, as all area has its pros and cons, I just know that I have easily afforded good house in CR, my office is not too far, and me and my family is enjoying CR environment without any issues till now
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    What is wrong with posting golf course pictures in CR thread? For more picture you can visit facebook individual societies group, they are even better.

I don't know IP or CR is better, as all area has its pros and cons, I just know that I have easily afforded good house in CR, my office is not too far, and me and my family is enjoying CR environment without any issues till now

If you are so happy , then what making you upset if someone highlighting the Cons of CR. Affording a house or buying cheap house somewhere or near office doesn't mean it is best. If you are enjoying CR, then put a points why are you enjoying and what is good about it. It is easy to make generic repeated statements "Me and my family enjoying CR".

Earlier you put a comment that "CR is better than IP" and now suddenly changed to "I don't know IP or CR is better". Don't confuse yourself. If every areas has Pros and Cons and you are genuine end -user then you should highlights Cons also.

FYI, CR is not a town. It is group of some few societies.
    Need here is to maintain the decorum of forum. Hope you got the point. You are making strong comments on others "Middle men" . Then what about those who always put good pictures and always claim CR is best. When everyone knows the real story. Middle men gain more by promoting an area. You can't side if someone is not promoting CR here.
    Otherwise this thread is again going to be :bab (20):
    CommentQuote