Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8445 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :

• :bab (20): continuing on this thread .

sepulchar-ji, do not forget the photographs of CR area, many are eagerly waiting.

CommentQuote

• Never-mind, today, one of my friends wanted to have a feel of NExtn, I took my digi-cam and went through CR. I have taken a good number of pictures, I will upload them in a new thread.

Originally Posted by FieldWorker

:bab (20): continuing on this thread .

sepulchar-ji, do not forget the photographs of CR area, many are eagerly waiting.

CommentQuote
  • Why CR is a scam of GDA

Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    CR is a planned scam of GDA and builders but not have any value for GDA cz he is forcing DG and neglecting the basic requirements of a town. Hahaha not only only even not giving value as a colony.

In a scam area more than 6000 families are already living.

HC had given all clearance to DG..There was no stay..still..GDA and GNN didn't do anything...

What is the responsibility of Government towards an area:

i] Lighting
    ii] Roads
    iii] Sewer
    iv] Cleanliness
    v] Landscaping
    vi] water
    vii] Police Station
    vii] traffic Management at entry & exit points.
    viii] registration of Properties.
    viii] Pincode to an area thru establishment of PO
    ix] inclusion in Master Plan 2021.
    x] widening of Pulia..

All the above is there..Tell me what more does GDA does?

Sir what ever you have mentioned from Point no 1 to 10 acceptable.
    All are efforts of CR people only not by GDA. The credit goes only and only to CR people.

Look the work GDA must need to do. Other GDA doing scam, only pulling the money from CR (builder and buyers) -----

1. Quick action for GZB Metro Phase II
    2. Change the master plan for DG.
    3. Widening of road connecting NH24 to CR.
    4. Connect CR centre (gol chakkar/ fountain area) to NH24
    5. Connect CR by wide road (at least 4 lane and provision for 8 lane) to Gour Gol Chakkar.
    CommentQuote
  • Announcement--- I am in Paris, I am in Paris, I am in Paris

Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    No defense, but your language shows your level......its not your problem...it shows your frustration
    Language always depends to whom you are going to use and actually it is ur problem.
    secondly NH-24 is not till CR its beyond this also.
    Thank God at least u have identified NH24. By the way for ur information here the discussion is only for GDA boundary touching to NH24 and GDA treated NH24 par area as slum.
    Why a broker will keep on promoting particular area, he can move to other good places
    Only a resident can tell all details which I have provided in my last few posts. Also anytime you can meet me at my home in CR, you are most welcome.
    Who told that a resident can not be a Broker?
    You are really very intelligent when you comparing Khoda and CR, even at five year kid can tell the difference.
    U need to understand this think first and put ur own intelligence who is saying funny to others. U looks more intelligent then 5 years old, can you pls do a calculation and show ur intelligence (area of Khoda / no of family in Khoda) =~ <> (area of CR / no of family in CR), (area of internal roads in Khoda / no of families in Khoda) =~<> (area of internal roads of CR / no of families in CR)?
    Regarding GDA attention, above post is your answer. Also its not GDA but GNN is fighting for DG
    I replied the post which reference u have given. OK question for you if GDA is supportive to CR then Why GDA is not converting the DG land to a Public Park?
    Its better we should discussion about CR in positive sense
    Advice to u discuss on point only and never try again to say funny to others.
    Anyhow be cool enjoy your long weekend, I am enjoying it in Paris......
    No need to impress others by announcing that u r in Paris. Shows ur poor mentality. Who is the sponsor for this trip?
    Any way GROW UP from ur 5 years of age and keep ur coins in ur pocket, don't make a noise..

Thanks, Keep ur thanks with u.
    Suraj

If u say funny to any one what expectation u have in reply?
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • GDA supports to CR

Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    This is as per GDA site:

From the year 1960 to 1977, the Improvement Trust and later on GDA has constructed about lacs of houses and plots of various categories i.e. site/services, EWS, MIG, LIG, HIG and apartments.
    Kaushambi, Vashali, Indirapurm, Govindpuram, Karpooripuram, Swarn Jayanti Puram and Partap Vihar in Hindon Area are the new upcoming residential colonies in Ghaziabad. The authority is constructing commercial complexes in these colonies to create to the needs of the people
    Houses of various categories are being constructed in these schemes. Impetus is being given to the Regional Centers through the provision of adequate infrastructure and services in order to attract prospective residents. These infrastructure components i.e. Site development with Parking, Electricity, Road network, water Supply, Sewer, Drainage etc. are at the various stages of construction.
    We have tried to provide as much information as possible right here so you can make an informed choice regarding your site selection right now. An interactive location map and a map of available properties are accessible from each page to help in your search. We hope you find what you are looking for -and we hope it is here in Ghaziabad. GDA Objectives

Preparation of Master Plan for Planned Urban Development.
      Development & Control as per Master Plan.
      Acquisition of Land and Management for Housing and Urban Development.
      Construction Housing and Development.
      Provision of Physical and Social Infrastructure.

What u want to say or prove?
      First of all let me know is above statement is only for the period of 1960 to 1977?
      Kindly confirm that have the areas like Govindpuram and Karkaripuram made fore 1977? The development of these area not says or confirm this 1977 story.

I checked 3 times above thread but unable to find CR name above. Also not got clear this that what GDA did for CR?

I know my own don't know others what they feel about GDA site.

When ever I have seen GDA site feel cheated my self as an Indian cz seen the GZB Metro Phase II map there and after so many years no progress even no discussion on this.
      Now the metro plans going on (Dilshad Garden to New Bas Stand, Viashali to IP). Where is THAT PHASE II?
      Few days before I read some news on IREF about UNDER GROUND METRO PLAN form GZB to Masuri. Check the blow link.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/ghaziabad-real-estate/35981-ghaziabad-real-estate-updates/page119?t=37793&page=119

Hope enough to close the discussion about GDA supports to CR.

CommentQuote
  • Refer to IREF Rules - GENERAL FORUM ETIQUETTE

IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times

Personal Feuds - Zero Tolerance Policy: Our Admins and moderators are not here to cast blame or choose sides. We can't be expected to research the pros and cons of your personal arguments with one another. We prefer that forum reputation be based on your commentary and dialogue on the issues of importance to all of us.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/important-threads/iref%C2%AE-rules/23095-how-to-avoid-a-suspension-ban?t=25257
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Target2021

If u say funny to any one what expectation u have in reply?

Bhai don't be so rude........just have patience to listen others as well

a) Firstly while writing on this forum you are speaking to yourself not to me, because you can't afford my appointment (again don't think moneywise, but nature wise)

b) I can't understand what will be changed if CR is under GDA, NA or GNA. In every case it will be along borders. If GNA would have been be good then NE should have been be in must better shape. Atleast with GDA CR and RNE like places are shaping up

c) If by being broker, you are happy so let assume it, no explanation required

d) All comparison you have written, so do you have any real figures, kindly tell us your source, we like to know, i guess for Khoda even National Population Registrar don't have any figures. You even don't know how many families are living in CR. If suppore 3K family with 12k people, is khoda only have 12K people, it means either Khoda is very planned or your figures are baseless. Common sense, your figures are entirely wrong. Kindly even think once before writing

e) You don't even know that DG land is already been sold to Ansals by GDA way back hence Ansal is fighting case again GNA in SC over that land. If ou need SC case reference it can share with you. Its Time to update

f) I am not impressing you or anyone, its my routine job, if your are impressed then thanks a lot

g) By shifting to our house in CR, we are already saving coins to be wasted on rent otherwise and enjoying our life as 5 years old kid without tension

h) I guess you mean to "You are most Welcome", well in advance Thanks again

Also last question and kindly take it lightly, the red avatar at top of your post, is it you or your mirror image
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Bhai don't be so rude........just have patience to listen others as well
    Dear Bisht Ji, Good Morning and All CR brokers/guys/residents have a warm day. Please find my replies in blue colour. "There are several things talked about CR, but these pictures shows ground reality for sure ,henceforth the frustration seems more, anyways thanks Fieldworker for still clicking the good part of CR.
    a) Firstly while writing on this forum you are speaking to yourself not to me, because you can't afford my appointment (again don't think moneywise, but nature wise)
    Personal comments, kindly refrain from it.
    b) I can't understand what will be changed if CR is under GDA, NA or GNA. In every case it will be along borders. If GNA would have been be good then NE should have been be in must better shape. Atleast with GDA CR and RNE like places are shaping up
    From Day ONE, it was clear GDA treats CR as Step baby, and N number of examples of this treatment available. However this Debate of GDA supported is brought by MR DKpatiala in previous threads to mislead forum members, so just to clarify that Fieldworkers Sir 'provided some evidances that CR is not under any regulatory body, infact GDA GNN treats CR as step baby(best example is how GNN & mayor of Ghaziabad Pushing Dumping Ground to CR)

Second reply to your question "what dfiiference does it make if CR is GDA, NE, GNA etc'.......................Sir A lot of difference for sure. Areas like Indirapuram, Vaishali RNE, etc etc are GDA supported, the infra, roads (wider) green parks, green belts, good power conditions etc etc ... Full of benefits for sure. A request just to justify that CR is good , no one can Agrue on this point atleast because Govermnet develooped area is goverment developed

c) If by being broker, you are happy so let assume it, no explanation required
    No one is broker here, the thread only for new or forst time buyers who wants to take info on CR, rather it should be apperciated in detail information of CR with all Pros and Cons. :bab (59):
    d) All comparison you have written, so do you have any real figures, kindly tell us your source, we like to know, i guess for Khoda even National Population Registrar don't have any figures. You even don't know how many families are living in CR. If suppore 3K family with 12k people, is khoda only have 12K people, it means either Khoda is very planned or your figures are baseless. Common sense, your figures are entirely wrong. Kindly even think once before writing
    No one is comparing Khoda with CR, CR is cR, and khoda is like one of the slums clusters which engulf the CR from three sides. But its symbolic gesture as seeing the overall 9kms stretch from Khoda to CR, its only Slum on right hand side and industry on other hand side on NH24... moreover the surroundngs of CR (as shown in pictures) also clearly shows its in congested and poorly developed clusters. I can say CR is more or less like Kalka Ji Extensions DDA Flats ......:bab (59): As these flats are also surrounderd by Slums , and Govindpuri ...makes it look yuck being in Delhi.
    e) You don't even know that DG land is already been sold to Ansals by GDA way back hence Ansal is fighting case again GNA in SC over that land. If ou need SC case reference it can share with you. Its Time to update
    Bisht Sir, Again party information, 14 acres land still with GNN,, however yes other land sold to Anslas (and ANSAL LOST CASE ALSO IN HGH COURT, in Sept 2011, where Ansal and other builders of CR are directed to pay Compansation to GNN towards delay caused in builing Dumping Gorund. however as of now matter is in Supreme Court. (I guess i passed correct information)...highcourt judgement is available online :bab (59):
    f) I am not impressing you or anyone, its my routine job, if your are impressed then thanks a lot
    But in general there are guys who or in thier tower, building, flat, even NH24 ...they dont have any issues they dont find traffic, every thing is so perfectly claimed by them.
    g) By shifting to our house in CR, we are already saving coins to be wasted on rent otherwise and enjoying our life as 5 years old kid without tension
    I agree, there is a saying, Apna Ghar Apna Hota hai' no matters its in Burj Khalifa, Chankyapuri, CR , khoda, of even slums. one has attachemnet to that area where he/she lives.
    h) I guess you mean to "You are most Welcome", well in advance Thanks again

Also last question and kindly take it lightly, the red avatar at top of your post, is it you or your mirror image

This is my reply
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    RNE VS CR   
    RNE highway connectivity (excpet Mohan nagar red light no traffic jams)

Traffic jam on the road connecting to a particular area cannot be criteria to judge its merits or demerits. Jams are frequent on NH 8; does it mean that Gurgaon is not a proper place to consider for habitat? Jams on Nizamuddin Bridge are so frequent that an ice cream vendor parks his vending cart in the evening on divider on flyover opposite CWG village on Nizamuddin Bridge!! Does this mean that all trans Yamuna areas are bad?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piluooo
    Traffic jam on the road connecting to a particular area cannot be criteria to judge its merits or demerits. Jams are frequent on NH 8; does it mean that Gurgaon is not a proper place to consider for habitat? Jams on Nizamuddin Bridge are so frequent that an ice cream vendor parks his vending cart in the evening on divider on flyover opposite CWG village on Nizamuddin Bridge!! Does this mean that all trans Yamuna areas are bad?

Very true Sir (again habits of CR walas comparing)

ok let me tell u, Gurgaon has issues
    1. jam sometimes (but a wide expressway )not like CR NH24 road where Cows, Autos,bullcart, trucks blah blah hits you.

Moreover i agree Delhi has all the issues mentioned in CR but one simple question ..... Delhi has these issues spread in pockets and in area of more than 100kms stretch.... whereas CR has all the issues in 360 acres only. You name it , its in CR...... ratio waise it seems CR is worest dude , if you compare. e.g. Delhi has stinking naals but in certain areas ....not in whole delhi ....CR is covered by 2 sides from stinking naals , isnt it.
    just an example dude
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by IGRM
    Refer to IREF Rules - GENERAL FORUM ETIQUETTE

Quote:
    IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times
    Quote:
    Personal Feuds - Zero Tolerance Policy: Our Admins and moderators are not here to cast blame or choose sides. We can't be expected to research the pros and cons of your personal arguments with one another. We prefer that forum reputation be based on your commentary and dialogue on the issues of importance to all of us.
    Avoid Suspension

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/important-threads/iref%C2%AE-rules/23095-how-to-avoid-a-suspension-ban?t=25257

Thanks to remind for respect the ideas of others. Hope people will remember it and will not try to make over smart.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    RNE VS CR   
    RNE has green surroundings. No industry nearby.

Noida, GN, Gurgaon all have come up with the USP that work place is nearby. No industry nearby will infer no place to work, low purchasing powers and low demand for real estate. In CR, Golf course is green, lot many saplings have been planted by CIPL in CR which are being nurtured, green patch is being developed in-between the area Ajnara Gen X and Panchsheel Wellington and a city forest is planned behind GH07. It is from this forest that Mahagun Mywoods draws its USP “My woods” or else the builder does not have enough space to build woods (literal meaning a forest) within its project.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks a lot to Fieldworker, Sepulchar, Hindustan.. You all have really made this thread so alive and eye catching that everyday, people are getting attracted into it

Thanks to Dpkptl, Suraj, Manmohan.. you all have even made them to visit this location personnaly on thier own expenditure and spend a full day here to research and give an insight on CR to all of US.wow.............unbeileivebale..u desereve a great round of applause

Special mention to Fieldworker..we never thought CR has grown up so well in last 1 yr, trust..it was not even 40-50 % 10-11 months back, of what your snaps has shown today ( the biggest issue was occupancy was very less at that time)..and i am sure in next 1 yr when Hindustan will made a visit to the CR, will make us more cherished by sending some more snaps at that time.

A
    CommentQuote
  • Critics have nothing to show but nh 24.

You have to live in an area to believe in it.

Cr is Visitors envy and owners pride.
    CommentQuote