Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8445 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Target2021
    If u say funny to any one what expectation u have in reply?

Its absolutely ok, and its better for CR to have people like these. We know there are still few issue in CR and some guys will keep on reminding us those things and surely we will focus on these issue. Its a famous quote in sanskrit

“Nindak niyare raakhiye, Aangan kuti chhavaay |
    Bin paani saabun binaa, Nirmal kare subhaay ||”

"निंदक नियरे राखिये, आंगन कुटी छवाय ।
    बिन पानी साबुन बिना, निर्मल करे सुभाय ॥"

So thanks to all guys. We need people and help from you guys, due to your efforts CR is getting better and better day by day.

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Critics have nothing to show but nh 24.

You have to live in an area to believe in it.

Cr is Visitors envy and owners pride.

Dear Welcome back. Tell me what else is left out in photos ! :bab (59): main way to house matters a lot , and it shows the quality of area too.

Shahberi pulia and road is also shown clearly with its issues and future isn't it?

Inside CR kachhi roads illegal strctures on CR roads also shown.

Hugging towers also shown , dear tell me what else left!

Rest issues told by Abhisekh Bhai too about CR inside socities !!!!

Forums also talk about issues like theft by builders , vehicles etc.

Aab aur kaya dekhna baaki reh gaya Bhai
    CommentQuote
  • Jo reh gaya inside I will sure arrange the pictures of inside societies . Let me talk to my friend , if possible I will make a video of his flat with sealin seepage and post it on u tube .
    CommentQuote
  • One responsible resident have posted other picture they are awesome, which tell good side of CR. Kindly check these

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/ghaziabad-real-estate/52603-seeing-is-believing-let%E2%80%99s-settle-cr-debate-though-pictures/page14?t=54217&page=14

Thanks to Sunil....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Jo reh gaya inside I will sure arrange the pictures of inside societies . Let me talk to my friend , if possible I will make a video of his flat with sealin seepage and post it on u tube .

No need to go anywhere above post photos (link) are sufficient to tell CR inside story. And I would say its even more beautiful in these pictures.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    One responsible resident have posted other picture they are awesome, which tell good side of CR. Kindly check these

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/ghaziabad-real-estate/52603-seeing-is-believing-let%E2%80%99s-settle-cr-debate-though-pictures/page14?t=54217&page=14

Thanks to Sunil....

There are some club pictures and some holi pics posted by some members. Don't know what he want to show by putting holi pics and again same GC pics. Construction quality in CR?? Check all the pics in the thread and judge yourself. Check the traffic jams and small roads pics. There is always difference in sample flat and real flat. Respond to those pics and say those aren't true.
    CommentQuote
  • If you really want to show dirt, you can show in whitehouse also. Does it matter?

Originally Posted by hindustan
    There is always difference in sample flat and real flat..

110% real pictures on all occasions ;) You can see happy faces dear.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    RNE VS CR
    CR is in middle of Ghaziabad old industrial units, one can see 24X7 smoke emitting units across road.

I have not seen any smoke or felt any smell in the air of CR till now. But I will believe if you say so. If a unit in GN, Manesar, Noida or Okhla emits smoke, it is the fault of the local pollution control board, which will eventually have to intervene. Else, industry is very much desirable for keeping each one of us employed.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunil20801
    110% real pictures on all occasions ;) You can see happy faces dear.

Its good to be active on this site instead passively checking this.. i was surely missing this thrill..infact just to try, i visited some other thread of an area and though of writing something..belive me even after 10 min. cant find anything to put my views without having any interest in the area.. really its awasum to have some fellow members spending their time on research of CR..didnt know this tendency of a human being:bab (59):;)
    CommentQuote
  • We enjoy life -

Like anything :D

Bashers == Loosers == Jealous == ??

suit yourself :)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    Like anything :D

Bashers == Loosers == Jealous == ??

suit yourself :)

Its seems that today you are in full mood.....
    CommentQuote
  • Sometimes you need to keep yourself awake to let bashers sleep peacefully at night :)

Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Its seems that today you are in full mood.....

For me it's night :) and I almost ruined it without sleeping. It's 4 AM here.
    CommentQuote
    For me it's night :) and I almost ruined it without sleeping. It's 4 AM here.

U Rock today!!!:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Its absolutely ok, and its better for CR to have people like these. We know there are still few issue in CR and some guys will keep on reminding us those things and surely we will focus on these issue. Its a famous quote in sanskrit

“Nindak niyare raakhiye, Aangan kuti chhavaay |
    Bin paani saabun binaa, Nirmal kare subhaay ||”

"निंदक नियरे राखिये, आंगन कुटी छवाय ।
    बिन पानी साबुन बिना, निर्मल करे सुभाय ॥"

So thanks to all guys. We need people and help from you guys, due to your efforts CR is getting better and better day by day.

Thanks,
    Suraj

Some handicaps people always seek for help form others. :bab (59):

God is for every one help. They forget.
    CommentQuote
  • Moderator language check please

Originally Posted by Target2021
    Some handicaps people always seek for help form others. :bab (59):

God is for every one help. They forget.

Please don't use such language and stick to topic.
    CommentQuote