Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8445 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sunil20801
    Like anything :D

Bashers == Loosers == Jealous == ??

suit yourself :)

Is bheed me se agar adhe log bhi ek din GDA office me ja kar baith Jai to DG ka bhoot agle dine se CR se bhag jayega.

100% truth.

Par ye dam na jene is janta me kah ayega?

CR is have a great vote bank can divert the things in his favour.
    CommentQuote
  • CROMA is doing his job

Originally Posted by Target2021
    Is bheed me se agar adhe log bhi ek din GDA office me ja kar baith Jai to DG ka bhoot agle dine se CR se bhag jayega.

100% truth.

Dharna is not the solution for every problem. A planned and intelligent execution is important and in case of CR, it's happening and soon you would see good only :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunil20801
    Please don't use such language and stick to topic.

I m on topic only.

Some people misguiding the public to announcing that only GDA is doing what ever progress done in Crossing.

Also counting point I to X, improvements done in CR. Those people saying funny to ideas of other and feeling proudly, wise, smart and clever them self.

They are fool and making fool to others.

The truth is different. All credit of improvements goes to people of CR and organisations like CROMA.

Check this, an example of what GDA is doing

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/ghaziabad-real-estate/35981-ghaziabad-real-estate-updates/page119?t=37793&page=119
    CommentQuote
  • Power of unity.

Originally Posted by sunil20801
    Dharna is not the solution for every problem. A planned and intelligent execution is important and in case of CR, it's happening and soon you would see good only :)

Not mean to begging with GDA.

Hindustan me wo jamana Gaya jab dhrne se kam chl jata tha.

Yaha to ab vote bank count hota hai.

People need to show there strength / power of unity.

Show to GDA that CR is one and united will effect the results of elections mainly Nagar Nigam election.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Target2021

100% truth.

For your info, CROMA and CIPL have also registered a case again DG in addition to Ansals, and case is in SC, do we still need dharna? when everything is going logically in court. Kindly don't repeat same DG issue again and again. Its now a legal battle, we also have finger crossed and have all support to CROMA (financially as well)
    Parallel to it people are also registering for Voter ID card, so its answer for you vote bank topic.

Regarding handicap comment, we have not asked help from you, your are giving it yourself and its appreciated, we are doing our part in bits and pieces, step by step and we know the ground reality, not firing bullet in dark room like you.

For you kind info all other matters are frequently in discussion with CIPL and you will get updates on regular basis.

Rome was not built in a day nor Delhi and not will CR, so kindly have patience like we have and enjoy CR ride with few bumps....

Thanks again
    CommentQuote
  • With this onslaught on cr we have gained much more widespread appreciation.

Its CR all over.we have won more friends.those against are being seen in poor light.

360 acres and we have turned the whole bunch of people around 360 degress with great progress.

People are here to take out wrong meaning.u talk of all facilities and why further u need gda.

One personn is not able to forget his bad timing of selling his cr flat.

One has lost his touch because of constant praise and he being stuck up in under construction property.he must be having bad makaan maalik.

One wants to have entire property gyaan and is doing things for his thread and not as per his heart.

Fact remains that dushman ka dushman dost.all have ganged up.but I think we have gained much more supporters.

People talk of FAR without understanding.

With 3.5 FAR and 360 acres how much flats are allowed.

How ne is different from cr when it is 50m away.there are roads connecting both the places.builders are same.

Cr rocks. For we residents we are doing very well.aur baaki please jyaada gyan naa baatein yahan sab gyaani hain
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    With this onslaught on cr we have gained much more widespread appreciation.

Its CR all over.we have won more friends.those against are being seen in poor light.

360 acres and we have turned the whole bunch of people around 360 degress with great progress.

People are here to take out wrong meaning.u talk of all facilities and why further u need gda.

One has lost his touch because of constant praise and he being stuck up in under construction property.he must be having bad makaan maalik.

One wants to have entire property gyaan and is doing things for his thread and not as per his heart.

Fact remains that dushman ka dushman dost.all have ganged up.but I think we have gained much more supporters.

How ne is different from cr when it is 50m away.there are roads connecting both the places.builders are same.

Cr rocks. For we residents we are doing very well.aur baaki please jyaada gyan naa baatein yahan sab gyaani hain

Those ONEs are at least not making personal posts on this thread and praising all the time ones investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    For your info, CROMA and CIPL have also registered a case again DG in addition to Ansals, and case is in SC, do we still need dharna? when everything is going logically in court. Kindly don't repeat same DG issue again and again. Its now a legal battle, we also have finger crossed and have all support to CROMA (financially as well)
    Parallel to it people are also registering for Voter ID card, so its answer for you vote bank topic.

Regarding handicap comment, we have not asked help from you, your are giving it yourself and its appreciated, we are doing our part in bits and pieces, step by step and we know the ground reality, not firing bullet in dark room like you.

For you kind info all other matters are frequently in discussion with CIPL and you will get updates on regular basis.

Rome was not built in a day nor Delhi and not will CR, so kindly have patience like we have and enjoy CR ride with few bumps....

Thanks again

SHORT TERM MEMORY LOSS CASE, :bab (5): read your post again. :bab (59):

And Reset ur hard disk

-------------------------
    Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Its absolutely ok, and its better for CR to have people like these. We know there are still few issue in CR and some guys will keep on reminding us those things and surely we will focus on these issue. Its a famous quote in sanskrit

“Nindak niyare raakhiye, Aangan kuti chhavaay |
    Bin paani saabun binaa, Nirmal kare subhaay ||”

"निंदक नियरे राखिये, आंगन कुटी छवाय ।
    बिन पानी साबुन बिना, निर्मल करे सुभाय ॥"

So thanks to all guys. We need people and help from you guys, due to your efforts CR is getting better and better day by day.

Thanks,
    Suraj

----------------

In future Don't use WE word again and mind it carefully you are not a representative of CR.

Use I I. Place of WE.

OK
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Target2021
    SHORT TERM MEMORY LOSS CASE, :bab (5): read your post again. :bab (59):

And Reset ur hard disk

-------------------------
    Its absolutely ok, and its better for CR to have people like these. We know there are still few issue in CR and some guys will keep on reminding us those things and surely we will focus on these issue. Its a famous quote in sanskrit

“Nindak niyare raakhiye, Aangan kuti chhavaay |
    Bin paani saabun binaa, Nirmal kare subhaay ||”

"निंदक नियरे राखिये, आंगन कुटी छवाय ।
    बिन पानी साबुन बिना, निर्मल करे सुभाय ॥"

So thanks to all guys. We need people and help from you guys, due to your efforts CR is getting better and better day by day.

Thanks,
    Suraj

----------------

In future Don't use WE word again and mind it carefully you are not a representative of CR.

Use I I. Place of WE.

OK

Thanks dost,
    How can you ask me to use I or WE. I represent CR resident and have all rights to defend any wrong mouth against it. If CR resident don't have issue then why you have. Give me this suggestion when I write against your Khoda, but I never do it because i don't have so much time to put leg in other matter, there are lots of other thing to do and it doesn't mean that I will not defend my sweet home.
    CommentQuote
  • What is this DG

Originally Posted by del_sanju
    My relativ hs shortlisted Ansal Aqua casa in Ansal Aquapolish (1 BHK) for 21 laks (quoted). They were unaware of DG. I told them abt it.

Guys do tell me where exactly is this DG. In wiki there are 2 locations.

n how is this project.?

Several places folks have mentioned abt DG but What is this DG ? please elaborate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    With this onslaught on cr we have gained much more widespread appreciation.

Patiyala wale Guru pahle apni silo dusro ki fati me ungli baad me dena.

First, And mind ur language mr. I am not distributing Jyan to any one.

Don't point out my thread and keep ur Jyan with u as still u have patiala name with u hope for ur pidi also the patiala will remain same.

Apne aap ko king of patiala samjhne ki Bohol bilkul na kar. Mere property ke Jyan ki chinta mat kar apni sudh le.

Do harp patiala me padkar smjhta hai ki jyada jyana aa Gaya hai?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skesarwani
    Several places folks have mentioned abt DG but What is this DG ? please elaborate.

Hi friend,

Personally speaking, Ansals project was launched way back around 2005-2006 but still there are no completion and again it will take 2 years to RTM. I guess better look for RTM which suits your budget.

DG is Dumping ground, case in SC and there are many technical points so don't put effort to understand it, either wait for SC decision, or take calculated risk or some other RTM may be RNE.

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    There are some club pictures and some holi pics posted by some members. Don't know what he want to show by putting holi pics and again same GC pics. Construction quality in CR?? Check all the pics in the thread and judge yourself. Check the traffic jams and small roads pics. There is always difference in sample flat and real flat. Respond to those pics and say those aren't true.

Hindustan Bhai, I can post pictures of Holi or Raamleela or ganpati from biggest Slums of dharavi, very levish and Big events.....does it ensures that people live peacefully and luxary life out there in dharavi!!!

NO , same way showing pictures of club, builder sample flats GC, etc doesnt make any sense when real issues are outside of CR, and very subjective in terms of 360acres areas VS thousand acres of unplanned area
    CommentQuote
  • Short term memory loss case.

Thanks dost,
    How can you ask me to use I or WE. I represent CR resident and have all rights to defend any wrong mouth against it. If CR resident don't have issue then why you have. Give me this suggestion when I write against your Khoda, but I never do it because i don't have so much time to put leg in other matter, there are lots of other thing to do and it doesn't mean that I will not defend my sweet home.

Hello I am not allowing u to use use WE words from crossing side and u also don't have any legal right for using WE word for CR side.

Also not ur frd and keep ur thanks in ur pocket.

Oh sorry u r a case of short time memory loss. Will forget in next few minutes when u have used WE word in place of I as forget when asked for help.
    CommentQuote
  • Holi and Ramlila pics of Dharavi

Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Hindustan Bhai, I can post pictures of Holi or Raamleela or ganpati from biggest Slums of dharavi, very levish and Big events.....does it ensures that people live peacefully and luxary life out there in dharavi!!!

NO , same way showing pictures of club, builder sample flats GC, etc doesnt make any sense when real issues are outside of CR, and very subjective in terms of 360acres areas VS thousand acres of unplanned area

Paste the pics I am waiting here.

Some people are struggling with issues and some are enjoying and giving credit to GDA.

By the way Mr. Sepulchar you don't have any school in ur past. Cz not having ur school place name with ur ID.

Or bhai mai to dehati admi, Schoole Gaya Koni.

Ab Patiyala wala ankh dikhawe hai or bolle hai ki mai Apne Gyan ka show off kare hu.

Or dusra bhi hai ek jo apne ko CR ka dekhekedar smanje hai. WE se nichche to utrarta hi na hai.

Matlab kul mila ke jo INKI bolo to thik warna Kher Koni. :bab (59):
    CommentQuote