Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8445 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by skesarwani
    Several places folks have mentioned abt DG but What is this DG ? please elaborate.

Bhai kyu dukhti chede hai.

Google Chacha se puch le warna tre khilaf bhi morcha khol denge is thread wale Brokers.

Tere pe thappa laga denge ki tu CR ko down Karen ke liye ye question put up kar raha hai.

Bla bla bla.......
    CommentQuote
  • It seems few people favourtes are slums and have strong connection with these slums, may be that's why they don't like planned societies. Its my request to start new thread for your area we are happy with CR pictures either they are good or bad. Also mind it that people living in slums are also human and we respect their and your feeling. So I promise you I will not right anything wrong on your area thread.

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • It is funny to see people are putting Holi and Ramleela pics to show they had made a good decision of buying in CR. Statements like " We are enjoying ".
    People enjoy festivals everywhere. even if you are on rent or staying in slum , then also u enjoy festivals and have every rights to enjoy.
    It is sad brokers are using festivals pics to trap people.

This thread is full of CR brokers or some Cr investors who always talk good about this area and tend to get personals with others if you disagree. Intention is to exit from this area by selling or to get people on rent on their flats. No one wants to stay himself in this area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    It seems few people favourtes are slums and have strong connection with these slums, may be that's why they don't like planned societies. Its my request to start new thread for your area we are happy with CR pictures either they are good or bad. Also mind it that people living in slums are also human and we respect their and your feeling. So I promise you I will not right anything wrong on your area thread.

Thanks,
    Suraj

Keep ur thanks in ur pocket.

Read post no #3725 enough for u. :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    It is funny to see people are putting Holi and Ramleela pics to show they had made a good decision of buying in CR. Statements like " We are enjoying ".
    People enjoy festivals everywhere. even if you are on rent or staying in slum , then also u enjoy festivals and have every rights to enjoy.

This thread is full of CR brokers or some Cr investors who always talk good about this area and tend to get personals with others if you disagree. Intention is to exit from this area by selling or to get people on rent on their flats. No one wants to stay himself in this area.

I also extend my invitation hindustanji.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Target2021
    Keep ur thanks in ur pocket.

Read post no #3725 enough for u. :bab (59):

I don't have time to read all your bogus post. Be focussed
    CommentQuote
    It is funny to see people are putting Holi and Ramleela pics to show they had made a good decision of buying in CR. Statements like " We are enjoying ".

Just for suggestion,

What should we post?
    You are not happy with Internal parks,
    nor golf course,
    nor shopping places,
    nor celebration,
    nor happy people,

Sorry dude we can't post Ramp-up walk, movie shooting and water park, we don't have but surely we want to have those also.

Rest outside CR images are already posted by FieldWorker.

So what you want to prove.

Lets assume that we are cheated by builder, then what should we do? life is for living and continuous seeking for good life and we will do everything to achieve it and we are doing the same.
    CommentQuote

Hindustan it is very easy criticizing.

You are having a good day today.its easy being on other side and criticize.
    Since ur not part of cr maze hain aapkem

Aur kuch nahi to sab ko brokers bol do.

Tell me one instance of a person trying to sell.

What is the motive behind such outbursts.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Yorotpidus
    Thank you Nilabh and Arun for the quick responses. I am going to CR now, to take a look at the additional suggestions given.

I will also try bargaining a bit more but the final bargaining can only happen when I sit at the table with my cheque book.

I also found Arihant prices a bit high but their society has very good security, maintenance and facilities. Very compact and neat society.

One thing to clarify. I love heights. I don't even consider living in anything less than 7-8 stories high. I'd in fact love to live on 20+ floors. That's where penthouse comes in. Is there anywhere that I can find a 3 BHK penthouse within 80L RTM?

The internal debate on NE was a no go, I guess. No more vacillation, though I may or may not be an end user. I stay in IP in my own 4BHK and may consider moving to get out of this jungle.

I think only Panchsheel has penthouse at 20+ floor and as you love heights this would make perfect sense for you..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Hindustan it is very easy criticizing.

You are having a good day today.its easy being on other side and criticize.
    Since ur not part of cr maze hain aapkem

Aur kuch nahi to sab ko brokers bol do.

Tell me one instance of a person trying to sell.

What is the motive behind such outbursts.

Friend, Brokers/bashers are used in each n every post from your end too.
    I don't want to criticize but when rosy pictures are shown to everyone here, then i want to disagree.
    If you are genuine end users, then come with open heart and give right opinion to others about CR. People believe you more if you put Pros and Cons.
    Motive? Just think and answer me, what should be the motive of promotion of CR from end users?
    If I stay in CR and one of my friend ask for my genuine advice, I would tell what is true. I won't make happy story to justify my investments.

I am not here to criticize someone. I am sorry if I hurt anyone sentiments here. Sometime we overstep in discussion to reply to our opponents in the heat of discussion. I rest my case.
    CommentQuote
  • Some guy " spepulchar" or sprurm" trying to promote that CR have no green space and an overall in bad option to enduse . Moderator closed that thread !!

Guys CR rocks day by day ,I am attached with it and due to urgent I have to sell my unit...I thought now that was not a wise decision!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Bashers love slums why?

Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Hindustan Bhai, I can post pictures of Holi or Raamleela or ganpati from biggest Slums of dharavi, very levish and Big events.....does it ensures that people live peacefully and luxary life out there in dharavi!!!

You compare CR with slums and make fun of yourself - Big time
    CommentQuote
    Friend, Brokers/bashers are used in each n every post from your end too.
    I don't want to criticize but when rosy pictures are shown to everyone here, then i want to disagree.
    If you are genuine end users, then come with open heart and give right opinion to others about CR. People believe you more if you put Pros and Cons.
    Motive? Just think and answer me, what should be the motive of promotion of CR from end users?
    If I stay in CR and one of my friend ask for my genuine advice, I would tell what is true. Not make happy story to justify my investments.

I am not here to criticize someone. I am sorry if I hurt anyone sentiments here. Sometime we overstep in discussion to reply to our opponents in the heat of discussion. I rest my case.

So my friend let have proper discussion
    I very easy to say broker, investor and other things but only end user have some much patience to discuss/reply to you. We only reply when some guys post negative about CR which are completely lie. We never say that DG is not a concern, we never say we don't have other issues. We are not living in a world where you can't check what really going on. But then again assumption and half facts are not good for anyone.

Hope you will understand what I mean and will discuss on topic in proper sense then just playing blame game.

Also I am so much active now a days just due to away from family and long weekend, but my responses will be limited in near future.

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Wow - Bashing promise till universe ends

Originally Posted by hindustan

Those pictures show the strengh of CR and CR residents. Those pictures shows the development. Those pictures shows the happiness of CR residents. Those pictures shows the quality life. Those pictures show pretty much everything of that you bashers hate about.

I can smell something. Anyone need Burnol :bab (59)::bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Let the DG come, which i read will come, due to Hindon Air base, lets see what these IDs will say on that day.

I wonder if patiala peg comes on fine day of DG fully functional, and says our DG in CR has special chameli ke phool ki Fragrance as a modren system is installed to sprinkle the same on garbage before processing due to sake of Cr residents......hence we feel glad we got DG in Cr it gives us fresh air (khushboo wali) ha ha ha
    CommentQuote