Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8445 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Ajnara Gen X

I am really frustrated with Ajnara Gen X. yaar ye log construction kare hi jaa rahe kare hi ja rahe hai kare hi ja rahe hai.. commercial bhi 3rd floor tak bana lia but i guess 4th ka bhi scope choda hai..

heights of greed by ajnara god knows where they will finish their construction... major reason of dust in fountain area socities..
    CommentQuote
  • Guys looking for an option in CR for my relative. Need advice with 60 lakhs budget. Preferably 3bhk. Criteria is good construction quality and flat location. Seniors please advise.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mpandey78
    Guys looking for an option in CR for my relative. Need advice with 60 lakhs budget. Preferably 3bhk. Criteria is good construction quality and flat location. Seniors please advise.

Brother, forum me advice mat puchho confuse ho jaoge!! Just visit all your selected area and decide....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sscorpio
    Brother, forum me advice mat puchho confuse ho jaoge!! Just visit all your selected area and decide....

Agree that this could be the case but good to see what folks advice. Would come handy while visiting the site.

CommentQuote
  • Arihant, Paramount, Prateek
    CommentQuote
  • Look for Paramount:- Good location, nice landscape and layout.. but has higher density

Arihent:- neat, clean and small society, again higher density with no pool

Gaur, near to fountain , good separation bw the towers, but some towers are adjacent to Orbit plaza thus might block the view..

Do all research on ground level..

Disclaimer:- I own a flat in PS

Originally Posted by mpandey78
    Agree that this could be the case but good to see what folks advice. Would come handy while visiting the site.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    Look for Paramount:- Good location, nice landscape and layout.. but has higher density

Arihent:- neat, clean and small society, again higher density with no pool

Gaur, near to fountain , good separation bw the towers, but some towers are adjacent to Orbit plaza thus might block the view..

Do all research on ground level..

Disclaimer:- I own a flat in PS

Nilabh9-
    If you meant Arihant by Arihent then Let me tell you that Arihant is having both the pools ( Pool table as well as Swimming Pool ).

Swimming pool is on the first floor ( On top of Community hall) and Yes it is a very neat and clean Society ( Living here since 3 months and enjoying the facilities every day )
    CommentQuote
  • apologize.. Thanks for the info..:)

Originally Posted by pratts
    Nilabh9-
    If you meant Arihant by Arihent then Let me tell you that Arihant is having both the pools ( Pool table as well as Swimming Pool ).

Swimming pool is on the first floor ( On top of Community hall) and Yes it is a very neat and clean Society ( Living here since 3 months and enjoying the facilities every day )
    CommentQuote
  • You can also go for Panchsheel Wellington. It is quite a spacious and one of the bigger societies in CR. Also they are bring up the Club and other facilities. Club itself is quite a big if we compare other societies. The view of the Golf Course is beautiful from Tower-1 & 2.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Suraj Bro your figures look conservative for Gardenia, Mahagun..

Proview,Skytech, dreamland, Cosmos,SAM-2 projects themselves will have have 300..

My take is 4500 already living & 6000 registries already done..

Dear DKP and Suraj

Saviour Greenisle has also given posession and presently count there is 10. So now onward keep Saviour also in your list for any calculations.
    CommentQuote
  • thats great Rajinder, anyupdate you have from builder on the approach road from the fountain chowk?

Originally Posted by rajinder21
    Dear DKP and Suraj

Saviour Greenisle has also given posession and presently count there is 10. So now onward keep Saviour also in your list for any calculations.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajinder21
    Dear DKP and Suraj

Its a surprise for me as I never saw proper road toward Saviour Greenisle. Is there any update on the road from Gol chakkar to Saviour Greenisle. Is there any other entry for this society?

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Its a surprise for me as I never saw proper road toward Saviour Greenisle. Is there any update on the road from Gol chakkar to Saviour Greenisle. Is there any other entry for this society?

Thanks,
    Suraj

Road I am not sure, but there is an issue of surroundings near Saviour side, the Republik of Dhundhera. The are because of unauthorized colonies and slums and villages on all sides of Crossings looks like 'Mini Dumping Grounds' man made............... wish Ghaziabad could have had a decent garbage place.

Please give your valuable comments on the picture, wondering Dkpatiala might click more from balconies, as aerial view:bab (59):
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 11Xing
    You can also go for Panchsheel Wellington. It is quite a spacious and one of the bigger societies in CR. Also they are bring up the Club and other facilities. Club itself is quite a big if we compare other societies. The view of the Golf Course is beautiful from Tower-1 & 2.

From location point of view Panchsheel is best. If you are able to get Golf facing (1700 less than 62 lacs) then its a good deal.
    For overall society and builder prospective Paramount is best.
    Most of the other big societies are similar.
    Don't have much idea about smaller ones but Prateek flats are very good.
    CommentQuote
  • SurajBisht ji@

It would be nice if you can also appraise us with regard to the health index of CR, as with these type of surroundings, I am wondering 'Health hazard' is major concern.

I have few pictures of Naala's covering CR like 'Fort' I mean from 3 sides.

I will share the complete info soon.
    CommentQuote