Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Kindly dont use 'foolish' basher type words for anyone raising facts about crossings republik.

Please check the website 99acres and verify yourself, yes 3BHK 1750sqft only available in 8000 in whole NCR is in Crossings!

The prices in CR rentals are lowest in NCR even lower than un authorized colonies of NCR or Delhi per say.......It raises concerns :

1. Why so much low rentals despite of Golf COurse!
    2. Why no value of all the facilities claimed by CRians !
    3. Are people scared of unpleasent surroundings of CR?
    4. Is it due to Theft Cases, low security in the area?
    5. Traffic jams and poor connectivity is bringing prices down?
    6. Is it due to threat of life conditions due to Polluting industries of ghaziabad affecting CR?
    7. Is it due to smell, stink of nearby Naalas around 3 sides of CR?
    8. is it due to fact that builders provide third class services in CR, and loot money in name of facilities e.g. Falling lifts in Mahangun Twice, or other relevant issues of CR?
    9.Is it due to fear of DUMPING GROUND in CR?
    10 Is it due to operational Sewerage Treatment Plant near CR?

There are several other factors , but one thing is sure, the claim about RENTAL INCOME by CR guys is 100 % FAKE.... in reality 3BHK 1750 Sqft is available in less than8000.....its evident from sites and its been verified also by calling dealers in the area.
    http://www./Residential-Apartment-Flat-in-Crossing-Republik-Ghaziabad-3-Bedroom-bhk-for-Rent-spid-H9255089&pos=SEARCH
    http://www./Residential-Apartment-Flat-in-Crossing-Republik-Ghaziabad-3-Bedroom-bhk-for-Rent-spid-W9449783&pos=SEARCH

Hence a HUMBLE APPEAL to CR GUYS please REPLY with SENSE and DONT JUST JUMP AND START USING FILTHY LANGUAGES, as it also shows Hidden part of CR, i.e. the kind of Gentry lives in CR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Calm down guys

just visit 99acres , in CR 3 BHK(around 1700sqft) flat rent is around 8000 only. there are many.

The guy getting 8000 rent for 3BHK flat in CR, is right. and he must have rented that flat few months back while 99 acres show latest rent figure .

8000 is Negociable ... It seems CR Rentals have already Suck up due to the Permenent Issues / problems CR is facing.

Looking for CRians , who will again come up with some 'different idelogy' to justify and further Bash , people.
    CommentQuote
  • Sepu bhai..col down itna maat chilao (in bold letter).. yours links are not working.. so I am pasting the latest info.. from latest dates

Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Kindly dont use 'foolish' basher type words for anyone raising facts about crossings republik.

Please check the website 99acres and verify yourself, yes 3BHK 1750sqft only available in 8000 in whole NCR is in Crossings!

The prices in CR rentals are lowest in NCR even lower than un authorized colonies of NCR or Delhi per say.......It raises concerns :

6. Is it due to threat of life conditions due to Polluting industries of ghaziabad affecting CR?
    8. is it due to fact that builders provide third class services in CR, and loot money in name of facilities e.g. Falling lifts in Mahangun Twice, or other relevant issues of CR?

There are several other factors , but one thing is sure, the claim about RENTAL INCOME by CR guys is 100 % FAKE.... in reality 3BHK 1750 Sqft is available in less than8000.....its evident from sites and its been verified also by calling dealers in the area.
    http://www./Residential-Apartment-Flat-in-Crossing-Republik-Ghaziabad-3-Bedroom-bhk-for-Rent-spid-H9255089&pos=SEARCH
    http://www./Residential-Apartment-Flat-in-Crossing-Republik-Ghaziabad-3-Bedroom-bhk-for-Rent-spid-W9449783&pos=SEARCH

Hence a HUMBLE APPEAL to CR GUYS please REPLY with SENSE and DONT JUST JUMP AND START USING FILTHY LANGUAGES, as it also shows Hidden part of CR, i.e. the kind of Gentry lives in CR.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Kindly dont use 'foolish' basher type words for anyone raising facts about crossings republik.

Complete masala to get "likes" from some of the "Veteran Members".
    Lage raho....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    Sepu bhai..col down itna maat chilao (in bold letter).. yours links are not working.. so I am pasting the latest info.. from latest dates

Dont discourge somebody immedietly, first let them take few likes.
    CommentQuote
  • wo kahte haina satyamev jayate ..

any layman will first go for 2 BHK unit... and mind you CR is 1.5 yrs old , thoda time dijyeee.. phir dekhiyeeeee

2 bhk rental ( latest info from leading portal)

Originally Posted by nilabh9
    Sepu bhai..col down itna maat chilao (in bold letter).. yours links are not working.. so I am pasting the latest info.. from latest dates
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Patiala bhai "we are missing you"

Whenever i see few names, i remember "chaar" "pul" and cant stop my laugh.
    Where r u Patiala Bhai, we are missing you...;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    wo kahte haina satyamev jayate ..

any layman will first go for 2 BHK unit... and mind you CR is 1.5 yrs old , thoda time dijyeee.. phir dekhiyeeeee

2 bhk rental ( latest info from leading portal)

Few people just follow other Veteran Members to defame any specific area.
    Like they paste picture taken by others, they paste something written by others.
    But they only pick the negative inputs, ignoring the whole facts what that Veteran Member is trying to say
    CommentQuote
  • At present also somebody meight be reading posts written by some Veteran Members.

Lage raho
    CommentQuote
  • lol

hahahhahahahahahhahhahahahaha..,.... :bab (59)::bab (59)::bab (59):

Originally Posted by sepulchar
    8000 is Negociable ... It seems CR Rentals have already Suck up due to the Permenent Issues / problems CR is facing.

Looking for CRians , who will again come up with some 'different idelogy' to justify and further Bash , people.
    CommentQuote
  • Can you please post the 3BHK 1750sq ft showing rentals lowest in NCR 8000 negociable!!
    CommentQuote
  • Instaed of showing low rentals or other problems of one area, we have to unite and find the solution for the problems.
    In this crazy world if somebody is wasting his time for the sake of saveing new buyers from problems of any area, then i salute him.
    But unfortunatly No one exist like this. And if somebody is trying to be like him then he is laying.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    I share same feelings for u. ;)
    BTW, why doesn't 10 friends of your staying thr rather than renting it. Any reasons?

Because my friend they are either out of NCR or India..........lol
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Calm down guys

just visit 99acres , in CR 3 BHK(around 1700sqft) flat rent is around 8000 only. there are many.

The guy getting 8000 rent for 3BHK flat in CR, is right. and he must have rented that flat few months back while 99 acres show latest rent figure .

Kindly do some ground work before writing any crap. Don't live in virtual world. Only 5% people use these sites for rent purpose. These figures are useless like your post
    Go through any new paper specially Saturday times property and you will get your answer. It shows rental value Rs 5-8 per sq.ft in Cr and this is minimum.
    If you can write it doesn't mean you should right anything in public forum.....grow up and behave like veteran member
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Kindly do some ground work before writing any crap. Don't live in virtual world. Only 5% people use these sites for rent purpose. These figures are useless like your post
    Go through any new paper specially Saturday times property and you will get your answer. It shows rental value Rs 5-8 per sq.ft in Cr and this is minimum.
    If you can write it doesn't mean you should right anything in public forum.....grow up and behave like veteran member

Hello

just call them they have provided numbers too on 99acres. then you talk to me about crap.

I write not just anything like you.
    CommentQuote