Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8446 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by TowMater
    Why people are not using the Greater Noida-Ghaziabad mini-highway to reach NH24 from Gaur Roundabout?



    People use that as well but that leads to Vijay Nagar crossing, while Shahberi Road leads you straight to ABES cut just like a Bypass to most problematic part of NH-24.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TowMater
    Why people are not using the Greater Noida-Ghaziabad mini-highway to reach NH24 from Gaur Roundabout?


    this wont make sense for ppl in Crossing. by this mini-highway, they are still stuck with the traffic on NH24.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 11Xing
    People use that as well but that leads to Vijay Nagar crossing, while Shahberi Road leads you straight to ABES cut just like a Bypass to most problematic part of NH-24.


    So, during office hours, GN-NH24 mini-highway T-point to ABES college, the traffic conditions are worse than Shaberi-pullia.
    This is not good, as this means routes adjourning to CR will forever be a shortcut route to NH24 bound traffic from Noida and Greater Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TowMater


    So, during office hours, GN-NH24 mini-highway T-point to ABES college, the traffic conditions are worse than Shaberi-pullia.
    This is not good, as this means routes adjourning to CR will forever be a shortcut route to NH24 bound traffic from Noida and Greater Noida.


    Thand rakho yaaaaaa...r sabh theek ho jayega:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tarvani
    Thand rakho yaaaaaa...r sabh theek ho jayega


    Sorry, there is no solution in sight, for last 3 years I have seen a building blocking the Shaberi-ABES road, remove that then, I will think GDA is interested in solving the traffic problems around CR.
    There are lots of proposals but no action on ground.

    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TowMater


    Sorry, there is no solution in sight, for last 3 years I have seen a building blocking the Shaberi-ABES road, remove that then, I will think GDA is interested in solving the traffic problems around CR.
    There are lots of proposals but no action on ground.



    CR, Indirapuram have a huge dependency on NH-24 widening but with so much to develop in noida & greater noida i dont think builder lobby and politician nexus will let that happen earlier (Builder Lobby & politicians are biggest stake holder in Noida & Gr. Noida). While Noida & Greater Noida will have metros, malls and express way to attract more buyers, i think CR and Indirapuram will always be shown & remain in bad light in comparison with Noida & Gr. Noida. But From a long term prespective as an investor and resident i think future will be better than present :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SimpleMind
    CR, Indirapuram have a huge dependency on NH-24 widening but with so much to develop in noida & greater noida i dont think builder lobby and politician nexus will let that happen earlier (Builder Lobby & politicians are biggest stake holder in Noida & Gr. Noida). While Noida & Greater Noida will have metros, malls and express way to attract more buyers, i think CR and Indirapuram will always be shown & remain in bad light in comparison with Noida & Gr. Noida. But From a long term prespective as an investor and resident i think future will be better than present :-)


    Greater Noida has nothing to offer the moment and NE is the only sellable and which too have dipendency on NH24. I guess the problem lies in fact that wherever the center has a say they wont do anything like building an airport or expanding the NH24 as it will lead to benifit of the UP state, UP has to relevence for either ruling (congress) or opposition(BJP) as both are history for this state.Whatever will happen will happen slow rate to minimize the direct benefit to bsp/sp.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by snaqvi
    Greater Noida has nothing to offer the moment and NE is the only sellable and which too have dipendency on NH24. I guess the problem lies in fact that wherever the center has a say they wont do anything like building an airport or expanding the NH24 as it will lead to benifit of the UP state, UP has to relevence for either ruling (congress) or opposition(BJP) as both are history for this state.Whatever will happen will happen slow rate to minimize the direct benefit to bsp/sp.

    Noida Extension is not dependent on NH-24 but CR is dependent on NH-24 and NE both.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Noida Extension is not dependent on NH-24 but CR is dependent on NH-24 and NE both.


    How do you say that, NE has 3 entry points, 1 CR (NH24), 2 Gaur roundabout road to NH24 and the one from Noida 121.From Mywoods/Gaur if some one want to reach India gate/cp what way they would go ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by snaqvi
    How do you say that, NE has 3 entry points, 1 CR (NH24), 2 Gaur roundabout road to NH24 and the one from Noida 121.From Mywoods/Gaur if some one want to reach India gate/cp what way they would go ?

    NE guys don't need to go to NH-24 at all.
    They can reach Noida easily through Hindon Bridge. Why would one go to NH-24 to go anywhere. Even Metro is this side to go anywhere..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    NE guys don't need to go to NH-24 at all.
    They can reach Noida easily through Hindon Bridge. Why would one go to NH-24 to go anywhere. Even Metro is this side to go anywhere..


    HAHAHA Why are you shying away from NH24 linkage ? You would come to Noida to go to delhi if you are living in a society like Mywoods ? Metro I can understand ....but if I am living in mywoods I will not go to Noida (which has it own traffic issues) to go to CP or eastern/central delhi

    CR has no dipendency on NE on lighetr note, kuch baney ya na baney sadak to ban hee gayee hey.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by snaqvi
    Greater Noida has nothing to offer the moment and NE is the only sellable and which too have dipendency on NH24. I guess the problem lies in fact that wherever the center has a say they wont do anything like building an airport or expanding the NH24 as it will lead to benifit of the UP state, UP has to relevence for either ruling (congress) or opposition(BJP) as both are history for this state.Whatever will happen will happen slow rate to minimize the direct benefit to bsp/sp.


    Greater Noida development started bit early as Noida and surrounding areas are not fully developed and consumed. The economic boom of early 2000s made the nexus greedy and people over confident. I appreciate your concern regarding center but i believe that has very little hand. NH-24 widening become issue only after population grown in Noida,Gr. Noida Indirapuram. And by that time Builders already sensed that developing Noida and Gr. Noida is more beneficial as land is easily available through political help. My understanding is center is also people and people can be bought( irrespective of whose party they belong ) & this gang will make sure till they milk the every drop of this cow, they will stagnate the development in competitive areas.

    The only grudge i have is why railway's is failed to develop railway stations in gurgaon, Noida, Gr. Noida so that load on delhi stations can be reduced and people in this areas can be benefited. Today all of the NCRites ( except Gzb. in some case) has to go to Delhi to board trains which is awful and does not make any sense to me. Bhai agar airport nahin de sakte kam se kam train toh de do :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by snaqvi
    HAHAHA Why are you shying away from NH24 linkage ? You would come to Noida to go to delhi if you are living in a society like Mywoods ? Metro I can understand ....but if I am living in mywoods I will not go to Noida (which has it own traffic issues) to go to CP or eastern/central delhi

    CR has no dipendency on NE on lighetr note, kuch baney ya na baney sadak to ban hee gayee hey.

    Your sweet will Sir, you can go to CP via Lal kua..:D
    I meant to say that Noida Extension is not dependent on Nh-24 and CR.
    rather CR is dependent on NE, that's why we keep talking about Shaberi bridge.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SimpleMind
    Greater Noida development started bit early as Noida and surrounding areas are not fully developed and consumed. The economic boom of early 2000s made the nexus greedy and people over confident. I appreciate your concern regarding center but i believe that has very little hand. NH-24 widening become issue only after population grown in Noida,Gr. Noida Indirapuram. And by that time Builders already sensed that developing Noida and Gr. Noida is more beneficial as land is easily available through political help. My understanding is center is also people and people can be bought( irrespective of whose party they belong ) & this gang will make sure till they dont milk the every drop of this cow they will stagnate the development in other competitive areas.

    The only grudge i have is why railway's is failed to develop railway stations in gurgaon, Noida, Gr. Noida so that load on delhi stations can be reduced and people in this areas can be benefited. Today all of the NCRites ( except Gzb. in some case) has to go to Delhi to board trains which is awful and does not make any sense to me. Bhai agar airport nahin de sakte kam se kam train toh de do :-)


    OK I have one basic question....with all the might put in by BSP why there is still an airport not built and would never be built GNoida ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by snaqvi
    OK I have one basic question....with all the might put in by BSP why there is still an airport not built and would never be built GNoida ?

    Airport is Not Flyover or Foot overbridge.
    Airport needs central Govt support.

    Even after getting approval, Mumbai Airport has not come up and it will take 10 years more.
    CommentQuote