Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8446 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Your sweet will Sir, you can go to CP via Lal kua..:D
    I meant to say that Noida Extension is not dependent on Nh-24 and CR.
    rather CR is dependent on NE, that's why we keep talking about Shaberi bridge.

Thats what I am trying to say sir that if shaberi pulia is pain in a** for CR then it is equally for NE, NE and CR are same ecosystem. sharing same blood...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by snaqvi
    OK I have one basic question....with all the might put in by BSP why there is still an airport not built and would never be built GNoida ?

I dont know about the how much effort BSP put into this but what i heard was today's policy for airports in India is that no airport should exist in 200 km vicinity. But who stopped them to develop a new airport in other older cities in UP like Agra which also has a huge historical value.

Also keep in mind BSP is a political party they will always accuse their competitor for something or another thing. It surprises me that why they want airport in Gr. Noida and not a railway station ?
    CommentQuote
    Thats what I am trying to say sir that if shaberi pulia is pain in a** for CR then it is equally for NE, NE and CR are same ecosystem. sharing same blood...

CR guys need to come to Noida via Sheberi village, NE guys don't need to go to CR.
    going for what?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SimpleMind
    I dont know about the how much effort BSP put into this but what i heard was today's policy for airports in India is that no airport should exist in 200 km vicinity. But who stopped them to develop a new airport in other older cities in UP like Agra which also has a huge historical value.

Also keep in mind BSP is a political party they will always accuse their competitor for something or another thing. It surprises me that why they want airport in Gr. Noida and not a railway station ?

I have lived 7 years in New york, they have 2 internation airports (JFK, New york state,newark NJ state and long island state airport all within 40-50 miles.Jevar is sufficeint distance from delhi airport but UP as a state was not able to push for it.India as a country is growing and rules can be changed for development but I guess not.
    Building an aiport in Agra will not make sense as much it makes for noida/gnoida as the export/IT/BPO/SEZ all have huge dipendency on airport for shippping people and material, ggn is far ahead of noida due airport closeby.GN was selling/sold lot of inventory promosing an airport and once they did not build or failed to build seriously hurt the brand and baki kuchi izzat NE fiasco ney poori kar di :(.
    CommentQuote
    CR guys need to come to Noida via Sheberi village, NE guys don't need to go to CR.
    going for what?

sir railway station helicopter main jayengey ya NH24 see ? Noida see ghoomtey hue jayega to bhee NH24 jaana hee padeyga ?
    CommentQuote
    sir railway station helicopter main jayengey ya NH24 see ? Noida see ghoomtey hue jayega to bhee NH24 jaana hee padeyga ?

how many times does one go to Anand vihar Railway station?
    CommentQuote

Good point :)
    CommentQuote
    I have lived 7 years in New york, they have 2 internation airports (JFK, New york state,newark NJ state and long island state airport all within 40-50 miles.Jevar is sufficeint distance from delhi airport but UP as a state was not able to push for it.India as a country is growing and rules can be changed for development but I guess not.
    Building an aiport in Agra will not make sense as much it makes for noida/gnoida as the export/IT/BPO/SEZ all have huge dipendency on airport for shippping people and material, ggn is far ahead of noida due airport closeby.GN was selling/sold lot of inventory promosing an airport and once they did not build or failed to build seriously hurt the brand and baki kuchi izzat NE fiasco ney poori kar di :(.

I understand your agony but we cant compare apples with oranges. We are developing but we also have our own laws and regulation thats although a different thing that laws are not fully supported and will always protect the rich. As i told earlier builders are greedy and they will say xyz things to sell, as a buyer keep your eyes and mind open. On the brighter side you have got a house and in a city which doesnot have a airport but that holds for 99.99% of Indian population & cities:-)
    CommentQuote
    how many times does one go to Anand vihar Railway station?

sir aapkey charan kahan hain :)...you are too much.....aap yeah sab seriously soch rahein hain ya mazak kar rahein hain ?

if you are worried about NE brand get a beating due to NH24 name getting attached to it then dont worry people know shaberi not for its pulia but for some other reasons...
    CommentQuote
    sir aapkey charan kahan hain :)...you are too much.....aap yeah sab seriously soch rahein hain ya mazak kar rahein hain ?

if you are worried about NE brand get a beating due to NH24 name getting attached to it then dont worry people know shaberi not for its pulia but for some other reasons...

Dear Sir

My point is, "NE is not dependent on NH-24 and CR as much as CR is on Both".
    CR is Global Brand while NE is litigation brand. its not about Brand Sir. Its all about fact and its effect.

Yes Everyone says I am too much. what to do? :)
    CommentQuote
    Dear Sir

I know and most of the people on this forum are like this, they are just worried about the investments they made, they can't see bigger picture...sorry if I am getting personal which I hate to do...
    CommentQuote
    I know and most of the people on this forum are like this, they are just worried about the investments they made, they can't see bigger picture...sorry if I am getting personal which I hate to do...

By God grace I have enough, I am not worried about investment and its return neither do I go off topic to defend my investment like other do. Neither Do I keep sitting in the same forum "Kundli maar ke" where I have invested.

You didn't say anything personal, So no sorry.
    CommentQuote
  • उदास रेजिडेंट या पंकज उदास????? फैसला आपके हाथ.....

दोस्तों, ऐसा देखा जाता है कि हम हर बार सिस्टम को दोष देते हैं, पर जब मौका मिलता है तो मिस कर देते हैं। इस बार यह मौका आया है जब हम Crossings Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. (CIPL) से सवाल करेंगे और जवाब इनके निदेशकों को देना ही होगा. हमारी गाढ़ी कमाई से लिए गए घर तक पहुँचने के लिए आज न तो पर्याप्त सड़क का निर्माण किया गया है और ना ही अपनों से बात करने के लिए मोबाइल टावर्स लगाये गए हैं।

अतः इन दोनों मुद्दों का समाधान पाने के लिए आप सभी निवासियों से अनुरोध है कि इस ज्वलंत मुद्दों पर आप सब क्रोस्सिंग्स इंफ्रास्ट्रक्चर प्राइवेट लिमिटेड प्रबंधन के खिलाफ विरोध मार्च में 27 अप्रैल 2013 को सुबह 9 बजे GH-7 के Gate-2 से पैदल मार्च कर साहबेरी पुलिया होते हुए क्रोस्सिंग्स इंफ्रास्ट्रक्चर प्राइवेट लिमिटेड प्रबंधन के ग्लास गेट पर एकत्रित होने का कष्ट करें। अगर क्रोस्सिंग्स इंफ्रास्ट्रक्चर प्राइवेट लिमिटेड प्रबंधन हमारी बात नहीं मानती है तो हम उदास रेजिडेंट, पंकज उदास के कार्यक्रम का बहिष्कार करेंगे।

आपसे अनुरोध है कि आप attachment को download कर इसे अपने जानने वाले को प्रेषित करें ताकि हम बहुतायत संख्याँ में एकत्रित हो कर अपनी बात क्रोस्सिंग्स इंफ्रास्ट्रक्चर प्राइवेट लिमिटेड प्रबंधन के सामने रख पायें।

आपके सुझाव सादर आमंत्रित है।

निवेदक
    क्रोस्सिंग्स रिपब्लिक फ्लैट ओनर्स एंड मेंबर्स एसोसिएशन (क्रोमा)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    उदास रेजिडेंट या पंकज उदास????? फैसला आपके हाथ.....

दोस्तों, ऐसा देखा जाता है कि हम हर बार सिस्टम को दोष देते हैं, पर जब मौका मिलता है तो मिस कर देते हैं। इस बार यह मौका आया है जब हम Crossings Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. (CIPL) से सवाल करेंगे और जवाब इनके निदेशकों को देना ही होगा. हमारी गाढ़ी कमाई से लिए गए घर तक पहुँचने के लिए आज न तो पर्याप्त सड़क का निर्माण किया गया है और ना ही अपनों से बात करने के लिए मोबाइल टावर्स लगाये गए हैं।

अतः इन दोनों मुद्दों का समाधान पाने के लिए आप सभी निवासियों से अनुरोध है कि इस ज्वलंत मुद्दों पर आप सब क्रोस्सिंग्स इंफ्रास्ट्रक्चर प्राइवेट लिमिटेड प्रबंधन के खिलाफ विरोध मार्च में 27 अप्रैल 2013 को सुबह 9 बजे GH-7 के Gate-2 से पैदल मार्च कर साहबेरी पुलिया होते हुए क्रोस्सिंग्स इंफ्रास्ट्रक्चर प्राइवेट लिमिटेड प्रबंधन के ग्लास गेट पर एकत्रित होने का कष्ट करें। अगर क्रोस्सिंग्स इंफ्रास्ट्रक्चर प्राइवेट लिमिटेड प्रबंधन हमारी बात नहीं मानती है तो हम उदास रेजिडेंट, पंकज उदास के कार्यक्रम का बहिष्कार करेंगे।

आपसे अनुरोध है कि आप attachment को download कर इसे अपने जानने वाले को प्रेषित करें ताकि हम बहुतायत संख्याँ में एकत्रित हो कर अपनी बात क्रोस्सिंग्स इंफ्रास्ट्रक्चर प्राइवेट लिमिटेड प्रबंधन के सामने रख पायें।

आपके सुझाव सादर आमंत्रित है।

निवेदक
    क्रोस्सिंग्स रिपब्लिक फ्लैट ओनर्स एंड मेंबर्स एसोसिएशन (क्रोमा)

I support you all CR buyers

Now you are admitting the issues and not showing rosy pictures which are different from reality.

Yes CROMA should do something to resolve the major issues of CR
    CommentQuote
    Dear Sir

My point is, "NE is not dependent on NH-24 and CR as much as CR is on Both".
    CR is Global Brand while NE is litigation brand. its not about Brand Sir. Its all about fact and its effect.

Hi Firend,

Do you even think before writing anything. How you say NE is not dependent on NH-24? From its birth its dependent on NH-24? how and from where all material is coming to NE? You know that's why Ghaziabad to NE road was build just to facilitate truck movements from Nh-24 to NE and vice verse.

Don't think only about yourself think about families living in NE after 5-6 years. After resident coming and 2.5 family living in NE, daily thousand of people will travel to either Anand Vihar or Ghaziabad Raiway station and guess what they will use Nh-24

Also if people want to go to East or central even north delhi Nh-24 route is more preferable.

So CR and NE are same and will face same issues in future due to Nh-24 connectivity.

Kindly avoid your self acknowledged expert comments we don't buys headless comments

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote