Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8446 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    Dare to compare with CR.. Inputs needed from members and esp from Vetrans

Why pple says CR is dense?

when you have Caur city with 240 acres and building 25K flats?

anythought process from Vetrans? or now you will say it is in greator noida so less dense.. please enlighten

240 acre = 25000 flats +18 acre sports complex + shopping malls + multiplexes + other infrastructure facilities.:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sscorpio
    Property appreciation in different cities in NCR

------------------------------- Noida Ex---- Noida---- Crossing---- RNE
    Booking rate (2010) -------------1800------- 3000------2000------- 1800
    Approx Resale price in 2013 ------2500------- 4100----- 3400------- 3000
    Builder transfer charges ----------500-------- 0---------0----------- 0
    Appreciation psft---------------- 200-------- 1100---- 1400------- 1200

Appreciation rate is very alarming in noida extension, and no body knows how it will improve when 5 Lakh units will be available in next 5 years. and 80% investor has to sell their property by that time......
    CUSTOMER DUNDTE RAH JAOGE....

Figures are wrong. No where you can get a flat in 2500 psf in NE. Nothing is less than 3200 in any xyz project. Some good builder project are very close to 3800 psf.
    As of now, resale is not open in NE, so there is no point of transfer charges of 500. It clearly show that the news above is some kind of advertisement ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sscorpio
    Property appreciation in different cities in NCR

------------------------------- Noida Ex---- Noida---- Crossing---- RNE
    Booking rate (2010) -------------1800------- 3000------2000------- 1800
    Approx Resale price in 2013 ------2500------- 4100----- 3400------- 3000
    Builder transfer charges ----------500-------- 0---------0----------- 0
    Appreciation psft---------------- 200-------- 1100---- 1400------- 1200

Appreciation rate is very alarming in noida extension, and no body knows how it will improve when 5 Lakh units will be available in next 5 years. and 80% investor has to sell their property by that time......
    CUSTOMER DUNDTE RAH JAOGE....

So as per ur view whts the ratio of investors to end users at NE given the fact tht resale is not allowed yet ?
    CommentQuote
  • though we still waiting for Sepulchr's efforts on these common man's issue.. we have some respite in sight.. but have to wait for 2 years for #2 issue

NOIDA: The Noida Authority has finally opened the financial bids for construction of the proposed underpass at the busy City Center junction. Construction work is slated to begin in June.

The underpass is Noida Authority's attempt to streamline traffic movement along the busy Master Plan Road-III and to ensure signal-free movement towards Greater Noida West (Noida Extension). Tender proceedings for construction of the underpass at Sector 32-Sector 35 crossing are likely to be wrapped up by next month following which work will begin.

The underpass that will come up at the Sectors 35-51 and Sectors 39-32 junction, on the road between NTPC junction and Sector 39, will be constructed at a cost of Rs 50 crore. To prevent a pile-up on the stretch while work is underway, a double U-turn is already being built near Hoshiyarpur village.

The underpass will ease flow of traffic along Shivalik Marg going towards Dadri and will also allow signal-free movement along Captain Shashikant Marg towards Noida Extension.

Vehicles coming from Sector 71 will get seamless movement towards Golf course via City Center.

While the underpass at the City Center-Sector 32 junction has been in the pipeline since 2011, the design for the project was revised earlier last year. The design was finally approved by IIT-Delhi in January following which the Authority approved the budget allocation for the project.

"A traffic survey was conducted last year to identify arterial roads and stretches that see heavy traffic flow through the day. This helped us zero in on 16 points where new underpasses could be constructed to ease congestion. The City Center junction was one of the 16 spots and so we decided to construct the underpass without any further delay," said an Authority official.

To ensure smooth traffic movement, the Authority has also begun work on the Detailed Project Reports of the remaining underpasses proposed on strategic routes across the city, including the stretch between Noida and Delhi (via Kalindi Kunj) and Noida and Ghaziabad (via NH-24). Estimates for the remaining underpasses are being prepared. The projects, estimated to cost over Rs 3,000 crore, are expected to take 18 to 24 months to get completed

Originally Posted by manmohan975
    yes we are aware of our problem n working on it to resolve it.

I daily goes to my office at Barakhamba Road via Sahberi Road, In this route their are 3 bottleneck

1) Sahberi Pulia : 5 -15 min
    2) City Centre : 5-10 Min
    3) Nizamuddin Bridge or ITO Bridge : 15-30 Minute

while we are working on 1st, Can you do some thing for 2nd and 3rd, just imagine what is going to happen when ppl will start living in NE, 74-78, Expressway. Shall ppl start purchasing in these area too.

Dear, only those comes to Noida, Greater Noida or Ghaziabad who has limitation with budget else every one dream to have house in Delhi not the NCR. These area are not only for ppl working in Noida or Greater Noida.

PPL make decision based on their Pocket size, Facility in the area & limitation of that area.

No one is fool here to invest 40 -50 lacs just based on the feedback of so called expert like you on these forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Ghazibad railway station :)
    I repeat.... My point is, "NE is not dependent on NH-24 and CR as much as CR is on Both".

Next time keep your tone Low, I have had enough of your craps.

All trains towards Eastarn India go via Ghaziabad. not all trains stops in Ghaziabad I agree. I always use Ghaziabad railway station its only 6 km from CR. I know your knowledge area is very low, its obvious from your post.
    CR is not dependent on NE, CR exist when there was no NE. 99% times I use NH-24 for travelling and its manageable
    I will stop my post when you stop dancing and making your craps without having insight of ground level reality.

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    Figures are wrong. No where you can get a flat in 2500 psf in NE. Nothing is less than 3200 in any xyz project. Some good builder project are very close to 3800 psf.
    As of now, resale is not open in NE, so there is no point of transfer charges of 500. It clearly show that the news above is some kind of advertisement ;)

Yes your are right, figures are not correct as CR prices are even more, 2BHK RTM in CR is around 4000. Few of new projects launched in NE are still 2800 psft all inclusive, but in general its 3300 in NE.

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Lots of people talk about connectivity, its an issue but still I use Nh-24 for daily office up-down and below is my travel time

9.00 a.m - From Society Basement
    9.10 a.m. - Vijaynagar Cut (slow traffic)
    9.25 a.m - Sector 63 Cut (Slow traffic just before Hindon Bridge)
    9.30 a.m - Office Parking basement
    Total Distance - 10.5 KM

5.35 p.m - Office Parking basement
    5.45 p.m. - Sector 63 cut
    5.55 p.m. - Vijaynagar cut
    6.00 p.m - CR cut
    6.06 p.m. - Society Basement
    Total distance - 11 K.M

So this is general time travel time, If anyone have issue he can try Nh-24 next time.

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    All trains towards Eastarn India go via Ghaziabad. not all trains stops in Ghaziabad I agree. I always use Ghaziabad railway station its only 6 km from CR. I know your knowledge area is very low, its obvious from your post.
    CR is not dependent on NE, CR exist when there was no NE. 99% times I use NH-24 for travelling and its manageable
    I will stop my post when you stop dancing and making your craps without having insight of ground level reality.

Thanks,
    Suraj

Won't argue anymore. Thanks
    facts won't change on our saying.

yes you have great knowledge.
    CommentQuote
  • Halla Bol:- Result

Dear All Valued Crossings fellow residents,

First of all thanks for sparing valuable time today for joining this historic and result oriented protest. As desired, and as per our agenda we achieved for which protest was held. Attached herewith is confirmation letter from CIPL, which infact first time being received as formal confirmation from CIPL.

Thanks again

Vishal Aery- Presidents

CROMA-Interim Body
    CommentQuote
    Halla Bol:- Result

Dear All Valued Crossings fellow residents,

First of all thanks for sparing valuable time today for joining this historic and result oriented protest. As desired, and as per our agenda we achieved for which protest was held. Attached herewith is confirmation letter from CIPL, which infact first time being received as formal confirmation from CIPL.

Thanks again

Vishal Aery- Presidents

CROMA-Interim Body
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote

SUPERLIKE.

As stated in letter the new culvert will be main entry to the township that means CR will be connected as good as GC -II or MM are connected to Noida/NE.

bravo!

can anybody mark on map the location of richpal garhi.
    CommentQuote
  • What about
    1) Road from fountain to NH-24 and
    2) widening of road from ABES to glassdoor.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhishek1980
    So as per ur view whts the ratio of investors to end users at NE given the fact tht resale is not allowed yet ?

I know Abhishek bhai, It may disheartens who has purchased recently.
    But nothing to worry as you have purchased for your own use not as investors. Who is always looking for price index? Builder is not going to allow resale very soon….. Because once resale opens, builder will not able to sell their inventory.
    CommentQuote

It's great achievement bhai, pending for long time..... Ab paani ser se upar neekal gaya tha....
    CommentQuote
  • Still the protest could have had more people. Only 150-200 people turned up. People watched from the balcony.
    These people are happy to spend hours daily in traffic on Pulia but not come once for 1 hour protest.

Imagine if 5 thousand people would have joined the protest.
    CommentQuote