Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8446 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by jeetcp
    Still the protest could have had more people. Only 150-200 people turned up. People watched from the balcony.
    These people are happy to spend hours daily in traffic on Pulia but not come once for 1 hour protest.

Imagine if 5 thousand people would have joined the protest.

Results are coming....seeing this more people will join next time onwards

Maje ki baat yeh hai ki Pankaj Udhas ki wajah Se CHITHI AAYI HAI .... njoy.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Won't argue anymore. Thanks
    facts won't change on our saying.

yes you have great knowledge.

Cookie Bhai ek suggestion hai!!!! Manana hai to mano nahin to aapaki MARJI !!!!
    If possibe change your DANCING thumbnail image yaar , it looks very IRRITATING …..
    CommentQuote
  • Was just checking wikimapia,
    The area under red circle is SWMP? ...thats it only? ...not the area under green lines.
    Pls confirm.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Is pulia coming here? .... (marked with red circle in picture below)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thats ok buddy :) i am not disheartened at all...as i knew beforehand that resale is time bound at stellar...18 months...bt thts what makes me curious...if there are any investors in such projects.. wht is it that makes them invest even with time bound rules ?

Originally Posted by sscorpio
    I know Abhishek bhai, It may disheartens who has purchased recently.
    But nothing to worry as you have purchased for your own use not as investors. Who is always looking for price index? Builder is not going to allow resale very soon….. Because once resale opens, builder will not able to sell their inventory.
    CommentQuote
  • Good news indeed,

I have few doubts on the CIPL letter
    1. New culvert will be there on 30th june, but what about the connecting road to Gaur City 2? Without that there is no use of the culvert.
    2. Shaberi culvert's design is not finalized, it's just a culvert not a dam.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    Figures are wrong. No where you can get a flat in 2500 psf in NE. Nothing is less than 3200 in any xyz project. Some good builder project are very close to 3800 psf.
    As of now, resale is not open in NE, so there is no point of transfer charges of 500. It clearly show that the news above is some kind of advertisement ;)

Hindustan bhai, so many inventories are available in range of Rs. 2500-2800/psft in resale. many investor has stuck there since 2010...now they dont have patience to wait further so selling.... they are just getting marginal appreciation...... you dont have khowledge that GAUR is charging Rs. 500/sqft as transfer charge even resale is not allowed??
    CommentQuote
  • Once the resale opens we will see a stagnation/fall in the NE.......Huge population waiting to dispose their investments.....booked at lower rates earlier
    CommentQuote
  • No answers?

Originally Posted by Asterix
    Good news indeed,

1. New culvert will be there on 30th june, but what about the connecting road to Gaur City 2? Without that there is no use of the culvert.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jeetcp
    Still the protest could have had more people. Only 150-200 people turned up. People watched from the balcony.
    These people are happy to spend hours daily in traffic on Pulia but not come once for 1 hour protest.

Imagine if 5 thousand people would have joined the protest.

Ppl think some will do it for them, by writing mails duty of one gets finished.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    though we still waiting for Sepulchr's efforts on these common man's issue.. we have some respite in sight.. but have to wait for 2 years for #2 issue

NOIDA: The Noida Authority has finally opened the financial bids for construction of the proposed underpass at the busy City Center junction. Construction work is slated to begin in June.

The underpass is Noida Authority's attempt to streamline traffic movement along the busy Master Plan Road-III and to ensure signal-free movement towards Greater Noida West (Noida Extension). Tender proceedings for construction of the underpass at Sector 32-Sector 35 crossing are likely to be wrapped up by next month following which work will begin.

The underpass that will come up at the Sectors 35-51 and Sectors 39-32 junction, on the road between NTPC junction and Sector 39, will be constructed at a cost of Rs 50 crore. To prevent a pile-up on the stretch while work is underway, a double U-turn is already being built near Hoshiyarpur village.

The underpass will ease flow of traffic along Shivalik Marg going towards Dadri and will also allow signal-free movement along Captain Shashikant Marg towards Noida Extension.

Vehicles coming from Sector 71 will get seamless movement towards Golf course via City Center.

While the underpass at the City Center-Sector 32 junction has been in the pipeline since 2011, the design for the project was revised earlier last year. The design was finally approved by IIT-Delhi in January following which the Authority approved the budget allocation for the project.

"A traffic survey was conducted last year to identify arterial roads and stretches that see heavy traffic flow through the day. This helped us zero in on 16 points where new underpasses could be constructed to ease congestion. The City Center junction was one of the 16 spots and so we decided to construct the underpass without any further delay," said an Authority official.

To ensure smooth traffic movement, the Authority has also begun work on the Detailed Project Reports of the remaining underpasses proposed on strategic routes across the city, including the stretch between Noida and Delhi (via Kalindi Kunj) and Noida and Ghaziabad (via NH-24). Estimates for the remaining underpasses are being prepared. The projects, estimated to cost over Rs 3,000 crore, are expected to take 18 to 24 months to get completed

Aware of this development, NKG infra who has constructed Underpass & Flyover near botanical Garden will be probably getting this work.

They should make underpass parallel to Metro Line (though it will be bit difficult technically) if they are going for perpendicular situation will not improve much as happened near botanical garden.
    CommentQuote
  • Why Sepulchar is suspended?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Why Sepulchar is suspended?

Is it worth discussing, anyway soom he will be back with some other id.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manmohan975
    Is it worth discussing, anyway soom he will be back with some other id.

Asterix writes like sepulchar... you are right.
    CommentQuote
  • I will try to answer your queries:-

1) Its better to have something then nothing, if new culvert will come by june or lets say july , atleast we will get alternate road, the road will be constructed by CIPL till its jurisdiction , rest falls in GN, we all know that GN authority is known for making good and wider road, also Mahgun and other societies falls in that approach road , so that has to be there sooner or later.

2) agree its not dam .. but its India my friend.. authority has to take permission from different department, ( GDA, irrigation department etc) and all knows how files moves.. but we are optimistic , atleast CIPL will put pressure on them due to resident's protest...

Originally Posted by Asterix
    Good news indeed,

CommentQuote