Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by pnkajchamoli
    Sir g any good electrician for AC fitting and other electrical good or shall I pay little extra bucks to maintenance guy to fix up everything, usual practice in Gurgaon


    Chamoli, i asked you a question. How is Mahagun society? What kind of people live there?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maheshnaagar
    What is DG protest? If you need more number of people for the protest, tell me. My father can easily lead a group of 50-100 latheth villagers. UP government was not able to acquire land in our village because of the fear of my father and relatives. Just give me phone number of person leading this attack and my father will call him. CR is now his home and he will lead the group.


    CR residents will themselves come out and will participate in the protest. Whosoever is connected with CR in whatsoever way, if he/she really cares then they themselves will participate in d Protest.

    There is no need of OUTSIDERS.
    What matters is the feeling which only can generate if you are part of it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 11Xing
    CR residents will themselves come out and will participate in the protest. Whosoever is connected with CR in whatsoever way, if he/she really cares then they themselves will participate in d Protest.

    There is no need of OUTSIDERS.
    What matters is the feeling which only can generate if you are part of it.


    Please don't call us outsiders. We are also from UP and soon family will shift to CR, so it is our moral duty to do good for CR. Our villager friends are fearless and more effective than city people who cannot stand their ground if police uses violent methods. They have the guts to beat policemen back .
    CommentQuote
  • So you bought your flat? you yourself was saying you need 2 or 3 or 4 flats? and what is eagerness of yours to buy flats directly in CR?

    :)


    Originally Posted by maheshnaagar
    Please don't call us outsiders. We are also from UP and soon family will shift to CR, so it is our moral duty to do good for CR. Our villager friends are fearless and more effective than city people who cannot stand their ground if police uses violent methods. They have the guts to beat policemen back .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    but looks like he is active with another ids.. samjhdhar ke liye isaara kafi hai..:)

    It seems you are correct.he just can't stay away.neend nahi aati hogi.

    I am outside delhi for a family function but will ne back on 19th morning.protest is a part of kEeping people aligned.
    CommentQuote
  • 8 post old and you all set for CR.. you started your 1st post with CR and lath and farmers.. waw hats off and seen targeting couple of very active pple on CR.. need any guess:D


    Originally Posted by maheshnaagar
    Please don't call us outsiders. We are also from UP and soon family will shift to CR, so it is our moral duty to do good for CR. Our villager friends are fearless and more effective than city people who cannot stand their ground if police uses violent methods. They have the guts to beat policemen back .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    So you bought your flat? you yourself was saying you need 2 or 3 or 4 flats? and what is eagerness of yours to buy flats directly in CR?

    :)


    I have not bought but will definitely buy. I am asking for help but getting no real answers. My eagerness is because it is good for my father. Small quiet area with greenery and not very hifi people.
    CommentQuote
  • Nilabh9 bhai maan gayaya aap ko ..... are you workign with CBI or CID ? if not you should definetly try ..... :) :) Man.... ek dam mast identify kiya aap nay
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    8 post old and you all set for CR.. you started your 1st post with CR and lath and farmers.. waw hats off and seen targeting couple of very active pple on CR.. need any guess:D


    Sir, I have been reading this forum for long and when I decided to buy, I created account and posted requirements. Please see my first message, I came to the forum when I had made up my mind already to buy.
    CommentQuote
  • So Mr Mahesh .. join yahoo groups.. do some ground visit.. for buying flats.. this forum is not for giving numbers(no broker here) to buy flats but discussing devlopment and issues.. hope it clarify .. also Raj nagar extn , Noida extn .. and Naharpur will suits you... moreover you said you are in USA.. so do all research and advive your father accordingly.. isnt:)


    Originally Posted by maheshnaagar
    I have not bought but will definitely buy. I am asking for help but getting no real answers. My eagerness is because it is good for my father. Small quiet area with greenery and not very hifi people.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    So Mr Mahesh .. join yahoo groups.. do some ground visit.. for buying flats.. this forum is not for giving numbers(no broker here) to buy flats but discussing devlopment and issues.. hope it clarify .. also Raj nagar extn , Noida extn .. and Naharpur will suits you... moreover you said you are in USA.. so do all research and advive your father accordingly.. isnt:)


    What is yahoo groups? how can I join? Can you please atleast tell me good projects of CR?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    So Mr Mahesh .. join yahoo groups.. do some ground visit.. for buying flats.. this forum is not for giving numbers(no broker here) to buy flats but discussing devlopment and issues.. hope it clarify .. also Raj nagar extn , Noida extn .. and Naharpur will suits you... moreover you said you are in USA.. so do all research and advive your father accordingly.. isnt:)


    I do not want to buy in Haryana. A UP person always wants to live in UP. Noida Extension has court cases and Raj Nagar has connectivity problems. CR suits best because it is close to our village also. So my father can visit relatives and friends regularly when he wants to.
    CommentQuote
  • Suraj, already replied that.. check old threads.. the yahoo CROMA group is where you can get chance to call real sellers..

    you can check 99acres, magic bricks isnt..comon you are from USA.. so must be aware of all information right..?




    Originally Posted by maheshnaagar
    What is yahoo groups? how can I join? Can you please atleast tell me good projects of CR?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    Suraj, already replied that.. check old threads.. the yahoo CROMA group is where you can get chance to call real sellers..

    you can check 99acres, magic bricks isnt..comon you are from USA.. so must be aware of all information right..?


    I am not in software field. I work in a restaurant in Detroit and don't know a lot about all this. Life is tougher here than almost all other cities of US. I hope you know why. I want to do something for myself and family before I am forced to move back to India if I am unable to relocate to better cities.
    CommentQuote
  • hmm.. you do not work in software but searched IREF and created account and know how to post .. and by the way its 4 AM in US.. what are you doing? :D:D

    or you know your IP can be tracked if it is coming from US or India..:)


    Originally Posted by maheshnaagar
    I am not in software field. I work in a restaurant in Detroit and don't know a lot about all this. Life is tougher here than almost all other cities of US. I hope you know why. I want to do something for myself and family before I am forced to move back to India if I am unable to relocate to better cities.
    CommentQuote