Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8446 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Guys

    May I know why you guys are posting irrelevant news in this thread?


    It's just a news dont take as a personal because it's related to gurgaon!!! This is a true story across the india either indirapuram/dundahera/noida extension's farmer...... Easy money go out of hand very easily.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sscorpio
    It's just a news dont take as a personal because it's related to gurgaon!!! This is a true story across the india either indirapuram/dundahera/noida extension's farmer...... Easy money go out of hand very easily.

    Oh Please..What personal could be in that?
    such posts will lead nowhere but to battle ground. nothing else that's why I said.
    expressing views comparing with other areas is understandable but sharing news is not.

    Rest your wish after all CR is yours :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnkajchamoli
    May things identified, met RWA guy who was in that lift, yes I agree Mahagun was bad in lifts maintenance, which is improving now, since last 1 month no more accidents reported.
    Power situation as per locals is better, just 4 to 6 hours power cut, much better than Gurgaon where it goes beyond 8 to 10 hours.



    are you sure about this? 4-6 hrs is rare in CR, I observe max 2 hrs power on an average
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Hello

    Which part of Gurgaon you are talking about, where there is 8-10 hours power cut? I live in Gurgaon.

    Itni lambi lambi na chodho:bab (59):


    Why the people are discussing power cut schenario... it's not in your hand... Just chill as you are having power backup.... enjoy!!! it's true that you have to pay little extra....that's it..
    CommentQuote
  • yaar, where is CR came in.. where were you when all those fake facts were written on this forum , "Lath" , farmer.. instantly you hit on TOI article on land grabbing , farmer plight etc. with keyword Gurgaon.

    this is happening in around NCR... and I wrote on the start ,it was just for info to wider audience.

    in a way not targeted to Gurgaon:D



    Originally Posted by cookie
    Oh Please..What personal could be in that?
    such posts will lead nowhere but to battle ground. nothing else that's why I said.
    expressing views comparing with other areas is understandable but sharing news is not.

    Rest your wish after all CR is yours :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    yaar, where is CR came in.. where were you when all those fake facts were written on this forum , "Lath" , farmer.. instantly you hit on TOI article on land grabbing , farmer plight etc. with keyword Gurgaon.

    this is happening in around NCR... and I wrote on the start ,it was just for info to wider audience.

    in a way not targeted to Gurgaon:D

    Looks like I tried to make Elephant wear an Underwear.

    Carry on Bro.
    Sorry for intruding in your area.
    CommentQuote
  • Ha haaa haaa :):)

    take part in healthy debate brooo.. why are you running away





    Originally Posted by cookie
    Looks like I tried to make Elephant wear anLooks like I tried to make Elephant wear an
    CommentQuote
  • Cookie I noticed you visit all threads, just say one or two lines than went off, unfortunately biased information when it comes to CR. Friend let me tell you I am in Gurgaon, and still sitting in power cut at sector 10. That's whole issue, Gurgaon is hyped for no reason, no infra, no public transport, no greenery, water crisis. What you name the problem is not there in Gurgaon like ordinary city.tell me what is the FAR off DLF Aera? I am sure CR FAR is les than those tall buildings
    CommentQuote
  • and any day NH8 is mess to cross, peak or non peak hours, in fact Gurgaon has only one road which is made by NHAI nh 8, rest all conditions we know. In CR if nearby one or two IT companies come, it has potential to become DLF of ghaziabad.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maheshnaagar
    O bhai Chamoli, jara ruk ke chal le. CR is a beautiful city as is. No one should try to make it like a congested concrete jungle.

    My father has already declared in the village that he is moving to CR. I am hoping more villagers to agree to moving to CR soon. What a nice place and an example for the whole of India it will be. How city people and villagers will live together. Villagers will learn from city people and city people from villagers. I am so happy right now.


    LOL, this is too much. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnkajchamoli
    and any day NH8 is mess to cross, peak or non peak hours, in fact Gurgaon has only one road which is made by NHAI nh 8, rest all conditions we know. In CR if nearby one or two IT companies come, it has potential to become DLF of ghaziabad.

    wow!!

    I have seen DLF Ankur Vihar:o in Ghaziabad, have you?
    what's your views about that area?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    wow!!

    I have seen DLF Ankur Vihar:o in Ghaziabad, have you?
    what's your views about that area?


    Ghaziabad is old industrail town established much before IT, and gurgaon was a complete village at that time, i hope u remember:o




    oh sorry gurgaon is still a village
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    are you sure about this? 4-6 hrs is rare in CR, I observe max 2 hrs power on an average

    You are right suraj.

    Its may 15 and this year has been good so far.lets see what next 2 months have instore.anyway we have power back up and it is best used in these 2 months
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnkajchamoli
    Cookie I noticed you visit all threads, just say one or two lines than went off, unfortunately biased information when it comes to CR. Friend let me tell you I am in Gurgaon, and still sitting in power cut at sector 10. That's whole issue, Gurgaon is hyped for no reason, no infra, no public transport, no greenery, water crisis. What you name the problem is not there in Gurgaon like ordinary city.tell me what is the FAR off DLF Aera? I am sure CR FAR is les than those tall buildings

    what you are talking?
    Sorry but I won't reply to such post which has no substance.

    I have not said anything against CR/Ghazibad, How my information gets biased?
    Gurgaon has issues but not as much as you are portraying and I just pointed to that.

    By the way, you guys are talking Gurgaon in CR, none talks about CR in Gurgaon.

    Chill and carry on
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    what you are talking?
    Sorry but I won't reply to such post which has no substance.

    I have not said anything against CR/Ghazibad, How my information gets biased?
    Gurgaon has issues but not as much as you are portraying and I just pointed to that.

    By the way, you guys are talking Gurgaon in CR, none talks about CR in Gurgaon.

    Chill and carry on


    Yes I precisely wanted to say the same, when no one talks from Gurgaon, but its only your posts everywhere in this thread, and precisely with different mind set.

    Regarding so called Cyber city Gurgaon, pls share

    What are public transport options , apart from shared autos like Nh24

    What are the water crisis ? why builders stopped construction in area due to ground water crisis?

    What are the power situations? why so much news of long power cuts ? in peak summmer didnt it goes beyond 18 to 20 hours shut down.

    City is strgulling with green areas, greenery is very less, its concerete jungle, CR has wide golf course

    FAR in Gurgaon is also high, I am sure about it, but no one ever talks about it.

    this is post with substance used in previous post. expeting an unbaised reply
    CommentQuote