Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8443 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Thank you so much.
    I am not pampering and talking goody goody about my investment area in different threads like you.

Gurgaon has 22 hours cut, really? does it mean anything?
    Gurgaon FAR is higher, really? check with authority before commenting. to give you some Idea, you can't construct more then 2 floors on the plot in Gurgaon, but in Ghaziabad you can construct 3 floors. I hope this make sense. even in google map, you can see how much green area Ghaziabad societies have..not talking about CR it has only blocks and blocks. should I talk about Builder and their quality?

Entire Ghazibad city, not only CR, is highly dependent on Shared autos only because there is no bus service of GDA.

water issue was there in some pockets in Gurgaon last year, not this time. so the power situation.

If you want to see the infra and greenery, do visit GC road, south city I and II , nirvana country, rosewood city etc not only sector-10 of Gurgaon.

I have so many pointers to add but I don't want to.

Just to update you, Ghaziabad have city bus service also. I can see there any many bus service during office timing and there is some traffic problem because of these buses as well. Kindly check GDA link before commenting

http://demo.gdaghaziabad.com/socialservices/localbusservice.vol
    http://demo.gdaghaziabad.com/socialservices/LOCALBUSSERVICEBYGDA.pdf

Don't tell us about Gurgaon also, I live in Gurgaon for 3 years in Sector 23 and know about all these issue. Those 3 years were worst part of my life. Biggest problem there is public transport plus big difference between have and have not which makes Gurgaon not preferable for middle class people

Kindly discuss only CR in this thread and your expert advice is not required

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Cookie Bhai with due respect I would like to put my views. Totally agree to Suraj, I love each inch of my country, but as I have spent 4 torture years in GGN, I am still puzzled, why do we have so much hype for GGN. BTW it has no relation to CR, but Baat nikali hain to main apney zazbaato ko rok nahi paaya :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    Cookie Bhai with due respect I would like to put my views. Totally agree to Suraj, I love each inch of my country, but as I have spent 4 torture years in GGN, I am still puzzled, why do we have so much hype for GGN. BTW it has no relation to CR, but Baat nikali hain to main apney zazbaato ko rok nahi paaya :D

Frineds .. Let’s not talk about Gurgaon Here ... let’s discuss something which will lead us to the betterment of CR... so I will be joining the Protest on Sunday ... could someone please tell me that what will be the path that the crowd is going to follow ( Starting is Main crossing gate no 1 and what will be the ending point? )

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • my issue is that Cookie comes to each corner of NCR (be it CR, IP, NE, FBD, Kundli etc), comments something minor/irrelevant or negligble issues than skips away. Despite of facts that Gurgaon and G Noida where he has his investments have all those issues and other major issues, thus it makes more relevance if he also raises those issues of those areas as well.

if CR is with high FAR, G Noida has major Panga of No Population , cookie somewhere in old threads mentioned CR as Ghost City, it will be good if he revisit it and put it in G noida section, as CR has more than 8000 members in CROMA
    CommentQuote
  • East or West Crossings is the best... !! That is the mantra. I have seen these fake ids growing day by day starting new threads posting misleading pictures and informations about crossings to defame it. But some of very active members from the forum told them that useless things cant be taken more in this forum. Hope now the people with fake IDs will also understand and use /support this forum with factual informations.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    Cookie Bhai with due respect I would like to put my views. Totally agree to Suraj, I love each inch of my country, but as I have spent 4 torture years in GGN, I am still puzzled, why do we have so much hype for GGN. BTW it has no relation to CR, but Baat nikali hain to main apney zazbaato ko rok nahi paaya :D

Bro.

If it has no relation, why you guys talking about DLF and Gurgaon in CR.

CR is best let it be.
    with due respect I would like to say something too. guys living in Gurgaon move anytime in CR or anywhere in NCR but guys living in CR can't move to Gurgaon.
    be it hype or else,its hard fact.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnkajchamoli
    my issue is that Cookie comes to each corner of NCR (be it CR, IP, NE, FBD, Kundli etc), comments something minor/irrelevant or negligble issues than skips away. Despite of facts that Gurgaon and G Noida where he has his investments have all those issues and other major issues, thus it makes more relevance if he also raises those issues of those areas as well.

if CR is with high FAR, G Noida has major Panga of No Population , cookie somewhere in old threads mentioned CR as Ghost City, it will be good if he revisit it and put it in G noida section, as CR has more than 8000 members in CROMA

Cut this crap and post something that makes sense in this thread.
    CommentQuote
  • I have seen some people are very passionate about Crossing. Is there any reason for be aggressive if someone say something bad about any area? An area does not change if I say something good or bad about that area. Koi bolne se ea area thori paris ban jaega ! There are many disadvantage of this area and thats why price is less. We should accept the real thing. We should not compare this area with Delhi/NOIDA/Vaqishali/IP etc.

But this area is good for those people who works in NOIDA and can not afford flat in NOIDA itself.
    CommentQuote
    Bro.

If it has no relation, why you guys talking about DLF and Gurgaon in CR.

CR is best let it be.
    with due respect I would like to say something too. guys living in Gurgaon move anytime in CR or anywhere in NCR but guys living in CR can't move to Gurgaon.
    be it hype or else,its hard fact.

Why you think so? its not by force but by choice we want live in around Noida. Gurgaon is not preferred at all. Noida life style is much much better than Gurgaon.

Don't live in dreams and virtual world.
    CommentQuote
  • I think some people do not want to read between the lines and propogating their own pre-judice motion about a city and their people. Every body (who is favoring the CR-including me) have never said that the negatives cant be discussed here, please refer my previous post where i have written that anything factual is welcomed here. I cant teach people how to read between the lines ....but would surely request my dear fellow readers to read the full post and understand the intent of writing before jumping to the conclusion and start blaming others. Any healthy disucssion favoring/ against CR is welcome here but if somebody will try to malign the city with pre-defined agenda than ofcourse somebody need to intervene and put the correct facts on table.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Just to update you, Ghaziabad have city bus service also. I can see there any many bus service during office timing and there is some traffic problem because of these buses as well. Kindly check GDA link before commenting

Ghaziabad Development Authority
    http://demo.gdaghaziabad.com/socialservices/LOCALBUSSERVICEBYGDA.pdf

Don't tell us about Gurgaon also, I live in Gurgaon for 3 years in Sector 23 and know about all these issue. Those 3 years were worst part of my life. Biggest problem there is public transport plus big difference between have and have not which makes Gurgaon not preferable for middle class people

Kindly discuss only CR in this thread and your expert advice is not required

Thanks,
    Suraj

I am not telling about Gurgaon,CR guys are doing.i just tried to correct facts.

I have lived in Ghaziabad too and know about city bus service and shared autos.
    CommentQuote
    Why you think so? its not by force but by choice we want live in around Noida. Gurgaon is not preferred at all. Noida life style is much much better than Gurgaon.

Yes I will live in dreams, what to you?
    should I move to CR to live in real word?

talk about Ghaziabad lifestyle, not noida.
    CommentQuote

Rightly said Suraj bhai...
    Wanted to write a lot about Gurgaon as I have lived there for almost 3.5 years but I don’t think this is the correct thread so restricting myself.
    Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
    Yes I will live in dreams, what to you?
    should I move to CR to live in real word?

talk about Ghaziabad lifestyle, not noida.

For your kind information Life style of CR is very much similar to Noida........and Noida life style is influenced by Delhi. Can't say same about Gurgaon

and will not explain life style of Gurgaon because you will be not believe it as there is no life style there
    CommentQuote
    I am not telling about Gurgaon,CR guys are doing.i just tried to correct facts.

I have lived in Ghaziabad too and know about city bus service and shared autos.

You yourself mentioned in last post that there are not bus service. Don't contradict
    GDA site is correct and I can also see many city buses on NH-24.
    CommentQuote