Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    One lane of road leading to Saviour from CR Fountain Gol Chakkar also done...

I confirm that around 10 families have shifted in Saviour...

Saviour offered posession of 4 towers and at least 40-50 families have shifted. what I guess is during these summer vocations occupancy level can go upto 80
    CommentQuote
  • Dear CR residents, it seems GNN is now putting all its full efforts for acquiring more land for DG and GNA has given 19 acre of land to GDA for this SWMP. Now its full war, GNN has sufficient land as initially planned for SWMP. But from SC point of view Pollution certification is important not the size of land.

निगम को जल्द मिलेगी 14 एकड़ जमीन - 14 acres will soon Corporation - Navbharat Times

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    Particularly this is the road which everyone should avoid and if you are using it then do not turn right at the other end ..... please take left and then a U turn to reach Shabari Pulia .... Do not take wrong side and mess the things up.....

In Public Intrest ...

Thanks!!
    Pratts

But every time I have seen Min 5 guards present there and those must be deployed by CIPL.

If avoiding this road is in public interest then why CIPL is managing there.
    CommentQuote
  • I want to buy an under construction 2 BHK in Ghaziabad purely for investment purposes with a time frame of 3 to 5 years. Was wondering whether to go in for crossings republic, landcraft, springview floors at crescent park or Wave City. All are approachable from NH 24 and are within a distance of few KMs from each other. Prices are also more or less in the same range. Have visited all the locations but have'nt been able to make up my mind so far. Hoping to receive some guidance on this forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Page 500 for CR..congrats..

I have this feeling that Commercial space in CR is there in plenty..2 nos Galleria,Paramount. Panchsheel well bazaar, gaur shops, ajnara shops, Orbit plaza, panchsheel square, Crossings mall, saviour street, fountain shops, supertech shops, gardenia shops..Will these all be feasible..

especially the malls have many shops...I feel the occupancy may not be that much for shops??
    CommentQuote
  • 500th Page

Hurrayy 500th page...keep discussion going Crites as well critics:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Ok so if I understand correctly the underground water is pumped to houses directly. In that case 600 PPM is a little difficult unless it is passed through a filtration plant. Anyways, thanks for your help.

I assembled my RO unit myself and service it too myself regularly. 4700 PPM is deadly and poisonous. A new RO membrane can displace 99% soluble particles however an year old one around 95% (after little clogging) which would again be unfit for drinking for 4700 PPM. So if authorities do not use their filtration plant, the RO would require change of membrane every 6 months which usually comes for over 1000 bucks. I have not changed my RO membrane in last 4 years as I change carbon and sediment every year and spun filter every 3 months. But 4700 PPM is unbelievable and if RO is not taken care of properly may lead to diseases related to kidneys.

You are right, figures are absolutely correct, also underground water is very hard hence can't drink directly. Ghaziabad underground water in CR is still good but direct consumption is not good. But you know all workers are drinking this water directly and they are still healthy :)
    Regarding ATS, i heard they have some common filter process before supply to resident.

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajinder21
    But every time I have seen Min 5 guards present there and those must be deployed by CIPL.

If avoiding this road is in public interest then why CIPL is managing there.

Can someone answer this one ..... Sorry Rajinder bhai I dont have ans for this.....Actually all I wanted to say was that do not take a right turn and drive to Shabari pulia from wrong side ..... Rest of your qus ... someone definitely will pick up...
    Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    Can someone answer this one ..... Sorry Rajinder bhai I dont have ans for this.....Actually all I wanted to say was that do not take a right turn and drive to Shabari pulia from wrong side ..... Rest of your qus ... someone definitely will pick up...
    Thanks!!
    Pratts

I can appreciate your concern that taking right turn from this road is definitely not as per traffic rules but what i feels is being a resident of CR CIPL, with the consent of ghaziabad police, is providing you privilege over the residents of Ghaziabad
    CommentQuote

you call it privilege I am wondring how. Jaming entire pulia for sake of few people at peack hours is privilege mate its BRIBE to GBad Police.

And CIPL guards they are helpless. One day I saw a CR resident in a fat SUV almost ran over him when he tried to stop him from wrong side.

but thanks for leting us know one logic why CR people r doing it. i am sure all of them have their own reasons but it will not change d fact or rules..

Originally Posted by rajinder21
    I can appreciate your concern that taking right turn from this road is definitely not as per traffic rules but what i feels is being a resident of CR CIPL, with the consent of ghaziabad police, is providing you privilege over the residents of Ghaziabad
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajinder21

Things that are wrong will remain wrong no matter who does it ( myself .. you or even Mr Bharak Obama) . Talking about the privilege … I don’t think anything like that exists … Traffic rules are the Same in India->Delhi NCR->Ghaziabad->CR no difference …. Stop taking right turn if you are doing so and then console yourself, that you are not doing anything wrong, by thinking the above logic as... nothing like that exists ……anything Wrong will always stay wrong.

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Dear CR residents, it seems GNN is now putting all its full efforts for acquiring more land for DG and GNA has given 19 acre of land to GDA for this SWMP. Now its full war, GNN has sufficient land as initially planned for SWMP. But from SC point of view Pollution certification is important not the size of land.

निगम को जल्द मिलेगी 14 एकड़ जमीन - 14 acres will soon Corporation - Navbharat Times

Thanks,
    Suraj

I just want to know - What would be our action plan if SC gives judgment in favor of GNN?
    CommentQuote
  • On a lighter note.. Probably we will sell it off jitne me bhi sell ho n will have to shift to Noida Extention or Noida depends on individual budget.. :)

Originally Posted by nealigarh
    I just want to know - What would be our action plan if SC gives judgment in favor of GNN?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nealigarh

aaray bhai ... shub shub bolo.... yar how can we kill this DG ... seriously
    CommentQuote
  • Govt CANNOT build a dumping ground near a densely residential place having schools colleages and homes. This was just a result of some misleading information originally in the master plan which was signed off by GDA in the first place. This is not the mistake of the common man who wanted a good place to live after all.

So I strongly feel that the dumping gound will have to shift from there to some other place. Who knows that this may be a GREAT TIME and PLACE to invest now beacuse of the risk people see today : )
    CommentQuote