Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8443 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    this is the biggest issue right now in CR...alternate route will give much needed relief

and someone was saying CR to be ghost town.. huuu

Any update on 2nd Pulia/link road to Noida extension route?? The promised deadline is 30th June!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    Chamoli ,

Finally .. daal nahi gali to aa gaye apne avtar mei.. last week tak you were pretainding to be nice gentleman.. aab seeedha seedha open assualt:D..

Ganda smelly naala ..we all have heard this many times..

It takes 2 minutes to read 50 posts.

Same old strategy of calling residents brokers.

Yes smelly naala is there and the most affected is jaipuria.jaipuria residents can take a lead for getting it covered bcoz tress will take more time to grow and nullify the smell.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi...May i know from which builder u received letter?

Originally Posted by vivo24
    I have received the letter from builder that construction has been started and also home loan can be applied from HDFC bank (mentioned contact no also in letter).
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks DKPPatiala, you guys are doing a great job and I find your and Mr. Surajbisht posts very sensible and usefull. I can visualise crossings (here in Dubai) from your posts. Keep on doing the good works.
    CommentQuote
  • there is a rumour in the market that DG is confirmed and is approved. In my office few people are caliming this news was coming on CNN IBN.

They are also saying that panic sell has started and it is impacting the rates too.

I just asked them that case is in Supreme Court which is closed till 30th june now how can a decision come and Boy I live to your wisdom.

Weirdooo...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pscr123
    there is a rumour in the market that DG is confirmed and is approved. In my office few people are caliming this news was coming on CNN IBN.

They are also saying that panic sell has started and it is impacting the rates too.

I just asked them that case is in Supreme Court which is closed till 30th june now how can a decision come and Boy I live to your wisdom.

Weirdooo...

Bro, please don't take me negatively but with the acquisition of 19 more acres of land, authorities have solidified their case. I have been sitting with property dealers for some personal work and even they are saying that their UP counterparts are getting jitters now. Supreme court is more likely to hold the same judgement.

It is now or never for you guys. Fight it now or face the crap forever. It may sound weird but you must involve the local sarpanchs and bahubalis. If they are with you, the mob will follow you and numbers do work in Indian democracy. When we were having issues with roads in Greater Faridabad, we planned to do the same but fortunately the announcements came a little earlier.
    CommentQuote
    there is a rumour in the market that DG is confirmed and is approved. In my office few people are caliming this news was coming on CNN IBN.

Weirdooo...

The SLF that noida authority started in sector 12x is also under reconsideration by same authority.

The various green tribunals are wkng on the health aspect.

Some movement in area of land transfer and lan acquisition has happened.but then sc has asked to maintain the status quo.

Things are very very confusing but i think everybody wants it that way.

Lets see what sc says when they resume after summer break.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Bro, please don't take me negatively but with the acquisition of 19 more acres of land, authorities have solidified their case. I have been sitting with property dealers for some personal work and even they are saying that their UP counterparts are getting jitters now. Supreme court is more likely to hold the same judgement.

It is now or never for you guys. Fight it now or face the crap forever. It may sound weird but you must involve the local sarpanchs and bahubalis. If they are with you, the mob will follow you and numbers do work in Indian democracy. When we were having issues with roads in Greater Faridabad, we planned to do the same but fortunately the announcements came a little earlier.

Hi Mike,

We agree with you, but all these dharna stuff have impact till GNN local bodies only as far as SC is concerned they will see only see real fact which currently are
    a) Land ownership
    b) Pollution impact to near by residential area

Both points are not clear currently. If GNN can proof land is sold illegally to Ansal by GDA and proposed SWMP is very hi-tech will not impact nearby population then GNN will win the case.
    But I guess SC will refer this case to Green Tribune same as other cases which impacting environment.

HC order are mostly favored towards state bodies obviously due to state politics (you can refer NE cases) but SC decision in most of the cases are not influence by all these factors

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • if DG comes, which looks like now coz of politics, CR will definitely become a ghost town. tenants to chod hi denge, owners ko bhi panic selling karni padegi.
    oh god :(
    CommentQuote
  • Do not worry buddy, its not like all will be lost.. we protested and we still have other options in case the judgement is not favourable to us.. we can only wait and be united .. this DG and connectivity is killing..later can be solved but former is like venomous snake..:D

Originally Posted by piku123
    if DG comes, which looks like now coz of politics, CR will definitely become a ghost town. tenants to chod hi denge, owners ko bhi panic selling karni padegi.
    oh god :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Hi Mike,

We agree with you, but all these dharna stuff have impact till GNN local bodies only as far as SC is concerned they will see only see real fact which currently are
    a) Land ownership
    b) Pollution impact to near by residential area

Both points are not clear currently. If GNN can proof land is sold illegally to Ansal by GDA and proposed SWMP is very hi-tech will not impact nearby population then GNN will win the case.
    But I guess SC will refer this case to Green Tribune same as other cases which impacting environment.

HC order are mostly favored towards state bodies obviously due to state politics (you can refer NE cases) but SC decision in most of the cases are not influence by all these factors

Thanks,
    Suraj

Only thing is to involve local leaders, acquiring the new land seems a political move by those who want DG to come there. Builders are hopeless, they sold thier inventory and made money out of it. They used thier approach to hold it, till the time all inventory is finished. I guess matter is more complicated due to UP state politics (BJP, COngress and BSP/ SP), Mayer is one, CR guys must deal with to push DG away.

However I havent seen any such news on CNN IBN .......so could be a rumors
    CommentQuote
  • bro I agree things are turning very fast in favour of DG but I still beleive that these moves will not encourage anyone to sell their unit. I mean its too early to decide.

After spending 7 months i made my house the way i wanted to look like spent 6-8 lacs and ite asani se bech thodi na dunga yaar. will wait until last hope is left.

Noida to shift hona hi hai sooner or later..

I was part of the protest last time and trust me their I could feel by unity of CR guys that its not going to be walk of cake for GDA even after all required approvals..

Originally Posted by miketest

CommentQuote
  • buddy, DG was is and will always be the biggest worry of CR buyers.
    protests to aam admi party bhi karti he delhi mein. but in india politics is v dirty. no one cares for common man.

Originally Posted by nilabh9
    Do not worry buddy, its not like all will be lost.. we protested and we still have other options in case the judgement is not favourable to us.. we can only wait and be united .. this DG and connectivity is killing..later can be solved but former is like venomous snake..:D
    CommentQuote
    bro I agree things are turning very fast in favour of DG but I still beleive that these moves will not encourage anyone to sell their unit. I mean its too early to decide.

After spending 7 months i made my house the way i wanted to look like spent 6-8 lacs and ite asani se bech thodi na dunga yaar. will wait until last hope is left.

Noida to shift hona hi hai sooner or later..

I was part of the protest last time and trust me their I could feel by unity of CR guys that its not going to be walk of cake for GDA even after all required approvals..

I likes the last part dude... GDA or whosoever ... it is not going to be a piece of cake .... no ways ... its my home and will not let any politics play in here...
    CommentQuote
  • What this sudden news is flashing :(

Dumping Ground?

Koi bateyega kya baat hui aaj?
    CommentQuote