Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8444 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • best stuff.. Thanks broo.. keep atleast this coming..:D

Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Precast Pillar being launched at the culvert..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnkajchamoli
    Yes I didnt do, Jaipuria ka IP wala us samey chal raha tha, paisa kam tha sabse sasta tha jaipuria us samy, aur DG ke koi sign board ya jhande nahi lage they na uss samey bhai, app hi batao , kaise pata chalta ? sari zameen khali padi thi, but CR pe chama cham flags they.

I am talking about reality. Jaipuria latekarega lekin sasta mila , Us samey se pehle Orange County 2006 mein Indirpuram mein nikla tha sabse Mehnga project , woh bhi 2012 mein hi deliver hua na poora. Bas yehi soch le liya, 2008 ke baad NE aaya lekin tab tak paisa yaha fasa chuka tha. Hamesha se Gurgaon mein job rahi UP ka yeh area kaisa hai kabhi dekha nahi, bus advantage tha Uttrakhand paas hai yaha se

Ab batao yeh DG ka ekdum se kaise sab favour mein dikhne laga ? kal tak tou CROMA ka uppar hand tha

sir jee ...
    aabhi koi DG .. waghra nahi aa rahah .... jab to SC ka verdict na aa jaya tab tak status qudo.... aaram kee majay karo CR may .... agar verdict aapnay favor may huaa to rate appreciation kay majay lena .... or agar ( Bhagwan na karay ) -ve hua to fir sub bhai log mil kar next plan soch lengae .... tab tak tension kyu lena..... enjoyyyyyyy
    CommentQuote
  • DG has finally come to CR in 2013,with land acquisition in the area total land is made sufficient to establish DG. Who so ever is still day dreaming, or doesnt want to acknoweldge it, or want to keep innocent buyers (murgas) under dark is still shouting DG will not come or we will see if it comes etc.

There are three ratinale: Kindly introspect before bashing/ hitting on me :)

Fact remains that due to dirty politics of leaders, the issue will remain unsolved, dont forget its the state Uttar Pradesh, where during Mayawati time, Aligarh never recieved power for more than 3 or4hours, whereas mayawati home town seen large growth, and now its aligarh area which has 24X7 supply ......and Mayawati parks are submerged in dark. CR builders lobbey is more of congress and BSP chatta battas, so SP anyways doesnt feel Ghaziabad, and GNOida thier area..........so finally BJP have some say, they way BJP Mayer is pushing DG in CR is best example how leaders want to play dirty poitics.....Raj Nagar Ext mostly BJP pro builders,so facilities pumped in that area.This is one of the key concerns

Seconed is the new land acuqiured by Goverment ,to esnure that SC will look into matter considering not only CR but much larger population of Ghaziabad. so case is stronger now with respect to DG.

Third: Builder lobby can be easily proved wrong here, as earlier did by Allahabad High court, builders were well aware of DG in that land, but they build flats and fooled customers, its same way as builders develop the plots without permission than govement later acts on it......here case is that due to large involvement and racket GDA allowed it gave clearance. So from technical aspect of court case, builders are proved wrong, population in CR is maximum 20 K as of now but Ghaziabad is more than 16 lacs, all this dirty vote bank politics will try to ruin the CR, i mean chances are very high

Pls now comment but after introspection.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DGCR2013
    DG has finally come to CR in 2013,with land acquisition in the area total land is made sufficient to establish DG. Who so ever is still day dreaming, or doesnt want to acknoweldge it, or want to keep innocent buyers (murgas) under dark is still shouting DG will not come or we will see if it comes etc.

Fact remains that due to dirty politics of leaders, the issue will remain unsolved, dont forget its the state Uttar Pradesh, where during Mayawati time, Aligarh never recieved power for more than 3 or4hours, whereas mayawati home town seen large growth, and now its aligarh area which has 24X7 supply ......and Mayawati parks are submerged in dark. CR builders lobbey is more of congress and BSP chatta battas, so SP anyways doesnt feel Ghaziabad, and GNOida thier area..........so finally BJP have some say, they way BJP Mayer is pushing DG in CR is best example how leaders want to play dirty poitics.....Raj Nagar Ext mostly BJP pro builders,so facilities pumped in that area.This is one of the key concerns

Seconed is the new land acuqiured by Goverment ,to esnure that SC will look into matter considering not only CR but much larger population of Ghaziabad. so case is stronger now with respect to DG.

Third: Builder lobby can be easily proved wrong here, as earlier did by Allahabad High court, builders were well aware of DG in that land, but they build flats and fooled customers, its same way as builders develop the plots without permission than govement later acts on it......here case is that due to large involvement and racket GDA allowed it gave clearance. So from technical aspect of court case, builders are proved wrong, population in CR is maximum 20 K as of now but Ghaziabad is more than 16 lacs, all this dirty vote bank politics will try to ruin the CR, i mean chances are very high

I need suggestion of other members on this, the concerns shares by member of true than it could be a potential threat. Are we prepare to deal with it? Please let's work together to deal with this monster of DG, and come out of this doubt and narrow mentality. I am worried today,a lot of unwanted things pop up.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DGCR2013
    DG has finally come to CR in 2013,with land acquisition in the area total land is made sufficient to establish DG. Who so ever is still day dreaming, or doesnt want to acknoweldge it, or want to keep innocent buyers (murgas) under dark is still shouting DG will not come or we will see if it comes etc.

sad to read this introspection, remembering the story of a city of north india, during 1996 was known with extraordinary growth rate compared to even Tokyo of Japan in asia. Yes Faridabad, which has been on the victim of this political ignorance and dirty politics, that today almost it has become one of the ordinary city. The cities or shall i say towns like NOIDA, and GURGAON has went ahead of time again due to political Meharbani.

Its sad , I can understand the pain of being victim of dirty politics.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    DYash sepulchar is spamming this thread.

Mayor was spelt as mayer by sepulchar and this dgcr2013.

Looks like rohit will soon have company

Oh I see, but somebody said in morning about some news on CNN IBN channel. (remember I commented on it) Dkppatiala bhai what is all this happening!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Bro, please don't take me negatively but with the acquisition of 19 more acres of land, authorities have solidified their case. I have been sitting with property dealers for some personal work and even they are saying that their UP counterparts are getting jitters now. Supreme court is more likely to hold the same judgement.

It is now or never for you guys. Fight it now or face the crap forever. It may sound weird but you must involve the local sarpanchs and bahubalis. If they are with you, the mob will follow you and numbers do work in Indian democracy. When we were having issues with roads in Greater Faridabad, we planned to do the same but fortunately the announcements came a little earlier.

Mike, very informative piece of information.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pscr123
    there is a rumour in the market that DG is confirmed and is approved. In my office few people are caliming this news was coming on CNN IBN.

They are also saying that panic sell has started and it is impacting the rates too.

I just asked them that case is in Supreme Court which is closed till 30th june now how can a decision come and Boy I live to your wisdom.

Weirdooo...

from where did you get this news or rumour?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ManGupta
    निगम को जल्द मिलेगी 14 एकड़ जमीन

May 24, 2013, 08.00AM IST
    नगर संवाददाता ॥ नवयुग मार्केट
    डंपिंग ग्राउंड के लिए नगर निगम को जल्दी ही 14 एकड़ जमीन पर कब्जा मिलने जा रहा है। इस जमीन को हाल ही में जिला गौतमबुद्धनगर से गाजियाबाद में ट्रांसफर किया गया है। यह जमीन गांव चिपियाना खुर्द की ग्राम्य पंचायत की जमीन है।
    नगर निगम के तहसीलदार वी. वी. एस राठौर के मुताबिक इस जमीन पर कब्जा लेने की कार्रवाई जल्दी ही पूरी की जाएगी। डूंडाहेड़ा के पास पहले ही नगर निगम के कब्जे में 19 एकड़ जमीन है। इस जमीन पर सॉलिड वेस्ट मैनेजमेंट प्लांट बनाया जा रहा है। नगर निगम को इस प्रोजेक्ट के लिए और 14 एकड़ जमीन की जरूरत थी। जमीन को नगर निगम के कब्जे में देने की कार्रवाई जल्दी ही रेवेन्यू विभाग पूरी करने जा रहा है।
    इस जमीन पर काफी लोगों ने कब्जा किया हुआ है। कुछ लोगों ने यहां मकान भी बनाए हुए है। एक सर्वे रिपोर्ट के मुताबिक अभी तक यह सब मकान खाली हैं। ऐसे में इन्हें भी जिला प्रशासन तोड़ने की तैयारी कर रहा है। प्लान किया था कि गुरुवार को इस पूरी जमीन से अतिक्रमण हटा दिया जाएगा, लेकिन प्रदेश के मुख्यमंत्री के आगमन को लेकर चल रही तैयारी के चलते ऐसा नहीं हो सका। नगर निगम का दावा है मुख्यमंत्री आगमन के कार्यक्रम के बाद जमीन को अतिक्रमण मुक्त कराने के लिए जल्द ही अभियान चलाया जाएगा। इसके बाद जमीन पर नगर निगम कब्जा लेगा। इसके बाद निगम के पास कुल 33 एकड़ जमीन हो जाएगी, जिस पर आसानी ने सॉलिड वेस्ट मैनेजमेंट प्लांट तैयार हो जाएगा।

OH this is the source of information. I request all members please understand the importance of this news, and whatsoever is shared by other members in CR forum, it seems correct that GDA has made its position strong in the case. It is a very deadly move for CR, land is there, approvals earlier provided, construction has started (build boundry walls),Honble Allahabad court had given verdict in favour of DG and put penality on builders.

All these are not a small matter, things have taken the wrong trun.

My source of info is internet, and i am not any other id. please grow up and lets see the real Threat which CR is going to face
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by YashFbD
    Oh I see, but somebody said in morning about some news on CNN IBN channel. (remember I commented on it) Dkppatiala bhai what is all this happening!

See threat of dg is there.we all have got this nice property cheap bcoz of this monster.it is still cheap to under construction ne bcoz of dg threat.

But matter is in sc.what else can be done?we have protested in 43 degrees heat.all efforts will be made.cr has its internal support system.we do not need fake id's to instigate us or motivate us.
    CommentQuote
    See threat of dg is there.we all have got this nice property cheap bcoz of this monster.it is still cheap to under construction ne bcoz of dg threat.

But matter is in sc.what else can be done?we have protested in 43 degrees heat.all efforts will be made.cr has its internal support system.we do not need fake id's to instigate us or motivate us.

I Guess talking to local bodies and shopkeepers would be a good idea get them along and make them part of protest.
    Talk to the village Panchyats and convince them to be part of this Protest.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish1985
    I Guess talking to local bodies and shopkeepers would be a good idea get them along and make them part of protest.
    Talk to the village Panchyats and convince them to be part of this Protest.

Ashish they were the part and in future representation will only increase
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Hi Mike,

We agree with you, but all these dharna stuff have impact till GNN local bodies only as far as SC is concerned they will see only see real fact which currently are
    a) Land ownership
    b) Pollution impact to near by residential area

Both points are not clear currently. If GNN can proof land is sold illegally to Ansal by GDA and proposed SWMP is very hi-tech will not impact nearby population then GNN will win the case.
    But I guess SC will refer this case to Green Tribune same as other cases which impacting environment.

HC order are mostly favored towards state bodies obviously due to state politics (you can refer NE cases) but SC decision in most of the cases are not influence by all these factors

Thanks,
    Suraj

It will defiantly go to Green Tribunal. After such a huge investment in Okhala plant it is getting scrapped.
    CommentQuote
    Ashish they were the part and in future representation will only increase

In last protest Shop Owner from Galleria has supported it and they were there till last.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mann973
    In last protest Shop Owner from Galleria has supported it and they were there till last.

Sir, I was also their in the protest and i know shopkeepers were their but the localities of shaberi and other nearby village were missing we can probably go and talk to people who are already living in CR and convince everyone to be the part of next protest, probably we can go individually to their flats and convince them to join in large group. posters on the entrance gates are not enough for Large crowd gathering people have to cancel their appointments and take this seriously.
    Most of the residents are not even aware of the protest dates and timings.

I would seriously recommend to do a large protest against this beast this time.

Why dont we gather somewhere in Cr itself and plan our next course of action, i am talking abt people who are keen enough to fight.
    CommentQuote