Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8443 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ashish1985
    Sir, I was also their in the protest and i know shopkeepers were their but the localities of shaberi and other nearby village were missing we can probably go and talk to people who are already living in CR and convince everyone to be the part of next protest, probably we can go individually to their flats and convince them to join in large group. posters on the entrance gates are not enough for Large crowd gathering people have to cancel their appointments and take this seriously.
    Most of the residents are not even aware of the protest dates and timings.

I would seriously recommend to do a large protest against this beast this time.

Why dont we gather somewhere in Cr itself and plan our next course of action, i am talking abt people who are keen enough to fight.

maximum are tenants in CR , why the hell they would care whether DG comes or goes?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    maximum are tenants in CR , why the hell they would care whether DG comes or goes?

I don't know about the entire CR i don't have stats available but all i know is in my building maximum are owners, i know around 25 families who have shifted in this very month and to be very honest i think the maximum crowd is of owners rather then tenants.

P.S i guess you don't have anything to do with CR and you seem to be more interested why??
    if you are really keen i would recommend to spread a word of awareness and share some positive points.
    CommentQuote
    I don't know about the entire CR i don't have stats available but all i know is in my building maximum are owners, i know around 25 families who have shifted in this very month and to be very honest i think the maximum crowd is of owners rather then tenants.

P.S i guess you don't have anything to do with CR and you seem to be more interested why??
    if you are really keen i would recommend to spread a word of awareness and share some positive points.

I guess you have something to do with me... right? if yes why?
    wow...25 family shifted this month in your society alone? so if that's the occupancy rate, CR would have been fully occupied much before..
    Which society you live in? I may help you getting more accurate data.

P.S : I will write what I feel, I won't write to meet your expectations and did you take part in Greater noida protest?
    you are right, I have nothing to do with CR and even then I make comment because I am not a Broker of CR.:bab (45):
    CommentQuote
    I guess you have something to do with me... right? if yes why?
    wow...25 family shifted this month in your society alone? so if that's the occupancy rate, CR would have been fully occupied much before..
    Which society you live in? I may help you getting more accurate data.

P.S : I will write what I feel, I won't write to meet your expectations and did you take part in Greater noida protest?
    you are right, I have nothing to do with CR and even then I make comment because I am not a Broker of CR.:bab (45):

i have seen your entire post history all you have spread is negativity not just for CR but for most of the NCR area change your attitude.
    dont just always run away simply saying you can write what you feel.
    Bhai shaab i was invited in more then 10 greh parvesh functions and you seem to be a educated broker that's it if you want come to my society(Proview laboni) or if you want i can probably invite you to my place and will take you for a nice walk and then Kick you out from CR later
    P.S I can write what i want :)

and all you have been doing is talking to your Broker friends and present fault facts on the table.
    i have been talking to people who work in my society and who handle possessions.
    CommentQuote
    Hahahaha Cookie you are too much seriously.
    You are still invited. :) Try and get your facts straight, i only comment when i am very much convinced with what i am writing.

GUYS Sign your petition please and share it with all your friends ( doesn't matter where they live). Anyone can sign this.

http://chn.ge/13P2p2B
    CommentQuote
    nothing better can be expected from you.
    missing bus..?please do some introspection and you will get to know who the loser is. :D
    by the way. Greater noida rates and rentals both are higher than CR rates and rentals....

Mockery.... No I am not making rather you are making mockery of yourself by posting craps.

Chamoli bhai and Ashish bhai below lines are for you please go through it

Originally Posted by mayank10

above lines in Mayank's signature helps everyone in this thread..... so true..

you must be picking what I am putting.... right?

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Pnkaj chamoli buddy either i dont know how to write or you dont wana read or tum full maze ke mood me ho.. Itne massom ban rahe ho jaise ki 12th ka result aaya hai abhi abhi tumhara. And the way you knowledeg is improving day by day bhai saab tumne rocket launch kar dena hai CR se hi.

If you go through my post itself says that these rumours are baseless as Court vacation is till 30th June and where I got this info this is also written few team mates caliming so.

bina baat ka panic macha rakha hai.. abe bhai zayda taklif hai Noida me shift ho ja bhai in smaller flat kahe ko budhi khrab kar re ho apna bhi aur hum sab ka bhi...

Ek bhai ne to DG123 ki id hi bana dali. mtlab heights of velapanti. abe jo bhi intention ho tumhara ita samjh lo withing 2-3 years hum sab ke loan khtam hone wale hai uske baad we will invest in noida extention flats too ita worried mat ho guys.. we also want nx to grow btr than CR we will be happy to see that and buy ther too.

marketing hi karni hai to apne product ko acha dikha ke karo na ki dusre ko khrab bata ke -ve and illiterate sort of marketing... Its a forum to update the info you get you can share here and get it clarified with lot many other stalkholders,

but now i see we really need not to post any updates coz it makes jobs of few guys easy... :bab (63)::bab (63)::bab (63)::bab (63):

Originally Posted by pscr123
    there is a rumour in the market that DG is confirmed and is approved. In my office few people are caliming this news was coming on CNN IBN.

They are also saying that panic sell has started and it is impacting the rates too.

I just asked them that case is in Supreme Court which is closed till 30th june now how can a decision come and Boy I live to your wisdom.

Weirdooo...

Originally Posted by pnkajchamoli
    from where did you get this news or rumour?
    CommentQuote

We recently did survey of owners & tenants in our society i.e Gh-7,,Out of 1700 flats occupied...1075 were owners & 625 tenants...
    CommentQuote
  • 16 + posts deleted . Stick to the topic of discussion or expect infractions, suspensions & bans .

Posts which r intended to Flame, insult, r off topic, r rude or meant to harass other members r not allowed .

Please treat this as a warning .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Not me but you are going off the limit of negativity.....kindly be positive.....and get well soon

I simply made a comment regarding "tenants" and thereafter I just replied to the posts..
    CommentQuote
    Sir, I was also their in the protest and i know shopkeepers were their but the localities of shaberi and other nearby village were missing we can probably go and talk to people who are already living in CR and convince everyone to be the part of next protest, probably we can go individually to their flats and convince them to join in large group. posters on the entrance gates are not enough for Large crowd gathering people have to cancel their appointments and take this seriously.
    Most of the residents are not even aware of the protest dates and timings.

I would seriously recommend to do a large protest against this beast this time.

Why dont we gather somewhere in Cr itself and plan our next course of action, i am talking abt people who are keen enough to fight.

You are right more volunteer required. We can meet at planning stage itself, I am in touch with ppl who took lead during last protest a meeting will be held in 1st week of June for planning next step. Will try to post detail on Croma site.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    Chamoli bhai and Ashish bhai below lines are for you please go through it

Originally Posted by mayank10

above lines in Mayank's signature helps everyone in this thread..... so true..

you must be picking what I am putting.... right?

Thanks!!
    Pratts

Dear Suraj, It s for you also, why you are wasting time in getting argument and with counter argument thread is becoming dirty.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Precast Pillar being launched at the culvert..

With this speed it should get ready by June end. Will try o go to site on coming weekend to see the progress, if any one else is visiting there please post the pic.
    CommentQuote
  • Request all well wishers and residents of Crossing Republic to not to answer this faaltu questions put up by Chamoli, DGCR, etc etc..

Arrey bhai koi inse poocho ki jab hum CR residents are trying hard to avoid DG , then who these people(Chamoli, DGCR, etc etc) are ? Are they representatives of GDA,GNN or what ?

Arrey CR ke aam aadmi agar DG na aane ke hazaar reasons bata rahe hai toh inko khujli kyun ho rahi hai..

Baar baar phir wahi baat phir wahi baat.. Arrey bhaiya tumko kya problem hai.. Tumhara paisa laga hua hai kya DG mein .. Tum kyun thekedaar bann rahe ho..

Hum CR wallo ko sukh shanti se jeene do.. CR mein development bhi ho raha hai aur rates bhi badh rahe hai..
    To put up the figures ... In Panchsheel 2 BHK is aggregating at 4000/- Per Sqft. What could be better.

But phir keh dete hai ki hum hai yahan residents we are not for investment.
    Naye raaste khul rahe hai naya development ho raha hai..

Humein bhi jeene do aur khud bhi chain se raho.
    CommentQuote
  • bro humare life me problem nahi hai na ye in sabke life ke sabse badi problem hai.

Originally Posted by 11Xing
    Request all well wishers and residents of Crossing Republic to not to answer this faaltu questions put up by Chamoli, DGCR, etc etc..

Arrey bhai koi inse poocho ki jab hum CR residents are trying hard to avoid DG , then who these people(Chamoli, DGCR, etc etc) are ? Are they representatives of GDA,GNN or what ?

Arrey CR ke aam aadmi agar DG na aane ke hazaar reasons bata rahe hai toh inko khujli kyun ho rahi hai..

Baar baar phir wahi baat phir wahi baat.. Arrey bhaiya tumko kya problem hai.. Tumhara paisa laga hua hai kya DG mein .. Tum kyun thekedaar bann rahe ho..

Hum CR wallo ko sukh shanti se jeene do.. CR mein development bhi ho raha hai aur rates bhi badh rahe hai..
    To put up the figures ... In Panchsheel 2 BHK is aggregating at 4000/- Per Sqft. What could be better.

But phir keh dete hai ki hum hai yahan residents we are not for investment.
    Naye raaste khul rahe hai naya development ho raha hai..

Humein bhi jeene do aur khud bhi chain se raho.
    CommentQuote