Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8443 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by pscr123
    bro humare life me problem nahi hai na ye in sabke life ke sabse badi problem hai.

Friends I realized one thing here ... these ppls are not going to stop if we will keep on responding to then .... One of them has dedicated his life to pull CR down and will create as many ID's as possible to do the same ... Other one is only concerned about number of posts against his name and as he will get more opportunity to write 1-2 liners when he is going to write -ve abt cr and we CR residents will respond to to his mails.....
    The only intention is to waste our energy and time so that we can not work to make CR a better place to live .... Let them do what they want to and lets focus and put our energy on killing all the Issues ( DG , connectivity etc. )...

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • General Observation

After following this thread for quite some time now I would like to share my views on following 2 major issues of CR :-
    1 Connectivity Issue: - Let us define connectivity.
    A. For working people connectivity is traffic free roads 7am to 9am from their homes to their work place and 7am to to 9pm vice versa. Let me tell you these are just 15%-20% of total residents considering family of 4 (husband+wife+2kids) and only 1 person goes to work every morning. Then we have to reduce the no.s of people working within crossings itself. It means that rest 80%-85% lives there in peace.
    B. Connectivity to daily need facilities like local shopping centres which includes grocery, eating joints, atms etc. We can include entertainments etc. also. Are all these there /planned in CR?
    C. Connectivity to emergency needs like hospitals, dispensaries etc. are these available / planned in CR?
    While connectivity is important for all the areas but we have to understand connectivity for whom and to what?
    2 Dumping Ground:- DG will come if and only if Authorities can bring environmental clearance which means that there will not be any environmental impacts / pollution to people living in vicinity of DG. Surely Supreme Court will not allow authorities to kill 20k+ families just to cater need of Ghaziabad (they will ask for alternatives to shift DG).
    Even if DG comes (worst scenario) and it starts polluting environment then people can always go back to the court and complain that authorities violated Supreme Court orders of not polluting the environment and request for closure of that DG.
    I also read somewhere in the forum that Authorities are not backing out since they have done some expenditure on the land acquisitions and construction. That cost can be recovered from either selling of that land or from the builders.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish1985
    GUYS Sign your petition please and share it with all your friends ( doesn't matter where they live). Anyone can sign this.

http://chn.ge/13P2p2B

Done.... :) :)

And ban these people who are spreading negative things about CR..
    nahi to DG se pehle inke liye b protest krna padega... :bab (3): :bab (3): :bab (3):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by YashFbD
    Please find my reply in blue colour

Yash as far as CR is concerned please consider the following bcoz:

i] Children go to school from 7.00 to 8.00 am & return at 2.00 to 3.00 pm & that time no traffic issues are faced.That's a given..
    ii] Cr authorities have kept space for Hospitals & they are contacting hopsitals to open their branch here.with increase in population this will surely come & till then we have Columbia Asia at 6 kms & that too in that stretch of NH-24 which is never jam(towards hapur).
    CommentQuote
    Yaar Deepak, what is the reason you think GDA has bought new land (19acres) near controversial DG site. As per news the GDA is planning to break few houses even to clear land for DG, what forces are behind such a Strange Push, usually it doesnt happen in normal circumstances, isnt it? has GDA managed to get 30 -35acres of land for the SWMP?

what is your POV!

Your information is correct that its not normal circumstances, someone is pushing hard but only time will tell that what is going to happen based on following.

1) Crossing is only on one side of the Land, on three side its surrounded by Villages. Ppl has already seen the strength of these village at the time of Noida Extension issue. Even now whenever construction has started villagers has not allowed worker to work there.
    2) Crossing Republik societies in which ppl has started living is at a distance of 100 mtr from this site.
    3) Noida Extension Project in surrounding to Sahberi Village are hardly at a one KM areal distance from this site.
    4) At present even if GNN is able to make fool of Environmental Department & Supreme Court by claiming plant will not effect environment and health of ppl they will not be able to establish this fact once plant become operational.
    5) Lastly public protest will keep on going.
    CommentQuote
    Please find my reply in blue colour

Dear Yash understood some women are also working considering that lets reduce the percentage to 75 (certainly 50% of CR is not rushing to offices every morning) which is still a good no.
    Another angle I live in Dubai at reasonably good locality but everyday I stand in traffic for 15-20 minutes for just 2km stretch both ways (petrol is damm cheap here :)). Mostly I utlilise that 15-20 minutes catching up with friends (always use handsfree :)). However when I reaches my area and see my wife and kids enjoying in community playing area /pool I really feel happy. Believe me I also felt the same when I entered CR first time and decided to buy a property there second time.

And for sure I am not trying to sell this area as I lives in Dubai which has one of the best infrastructures in world. I have lot investment in Delhi (dwarka), Gurgaon, Jaipur to name a few but if I take my wife's words she would like to stay in CR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GS1234
    Dear Yash understood some women are also working considering that lets reduce the percentage to 75 (certainly 50% of CR is not rushing to offices every morning) which is still a good no.
    Another angle I live in Dubai at reasonably good locality but everyday I stand in traffic for 15-20 minutes for just 2km stretch both ways (petrol is damm cheap here :)). Mostly I utlilise that 15-20 minutes catching up with friends (always use handsfree :)). However when I reaches my area and see my wife and kids enjoying in community playing area /pool I really feel happy. Believe me I also felt the same when I entered CR first time and decided to buy a property there second time.

And for sure I am not trying to sell this area as I lives in Dubai which has one of the best infrastructures in world. I have lot investment in Delhi (dwarka), Gurgaon, Jaipur to name a few but if I take my wife's words she would like to stay in CR.

I also agree fully with you..

I am again being personal..but in my case we leave CR at 8.40 am & spend 10 minutes at Pulia & then travel 10 km IN 10-15 minutes flat.This is well within average of whole NCR.

Evenings if you reach pulia by 6.15 p.m there is no jam..but after that it is bad for 2 hours..U can take NH-24 during this time..People coming from Noida city centre side can take left from Gol Chakkar & reach NH-24 & then CR..u need to travel 5 kms more in this case but petrol cost is surely negated bcoz u spend no time in jam...

And anyway pulia is not jam bcoz of CR but bcoz of ghaziabad..sometimes I travel during rush hours to delhi & realize that time spent on various red lights is more than what we spend on pulia..plus point is that primarily the traffic is one sided so it is manageable & better than bif traffic intersections...We have now taken this into our system & we are cool..
    CommentQuote
  • Last Sunday I came from Muradabad side. After Dasana whole area of NH-24 is very nice.

Having house in CR is very nice for people who frequently go to Muradabad side. Very easy to reach to home.

Most of the Govt buses going to Anand Vihar, going front from CR, making easy your traveling if you have house in CR.
    CommentQuote
  • well said Yash.. its all about individual perception and where he finds peace.. on lighter note and not take personal , you accepted but for some vetrans this will not go easy way.. esp when they see "CR" keywords..:D

Originally Posted by YashFbD
    Really strange, leaving Gurgaon etc and liking CR. I live in G F which i really loves but Comparing it with chandigarh, i will preffer chandigarh anyday....but again it depends on personal choice, i remember one of my cousins, BB in Sweden finally started work living in small town on Indo nepal border (Gorkahpur),can u beat it!
    its simply depends on indivdual choice
    CommentQuote
  • This is to inform that in U.P RWA will be replaced by AOA(apartment owners association).

A registered society will have to be managed by the owners and not their parents.

GDA has asked GH-7 to form AOA and the process has started here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    This is to inform that in U.P RWA will be replaced by AOA(apartment owners association).

A registered society will have to be managed by the owners and not their parents.

GDA has asked GH-7 to form AOA and the process has started here.

So, what will be the impact of this on people of CR? :o
    CommentQuote
  • I think Panchsheel Wellington is the best society in CR, in terms of location, construction quality, and layout. What you say guys ???

I went to paramount, but didnt like the layout much...looked very congested and towers looked too close to each other.
    CommentQuote
  • New Pulia Progress - Visited yesterday evening.

New Pulia Progress - Visited yesterday evening.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks 11Xing! appreciate your effort..:)

Originally Posted by 11Xing
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 11Xing

Thanks Nilabh for shairing these pics, share these on CROMA Yahoo Group too.

Speed of work is pretty good, with this speed this will get ready in 10 days time, Lot will depend upon road of opposite side.

Now we need to check the progress of road towards NE side, yesterday evening tried to go there but it was late so returned back. A JCB was working for leveling of road ahead of Gaur City 2 gate.
    CommentQuote