Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8446 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mann973
    Thanks Nilabh for shairing these pics, share these on CROMA Yahoo Group too.

Speed of work is pretty good, with this speed this will get ready in 10 days time, Lot will depend upon road of opposite side.

Now we need to check the progress of road towards NE side, yesterday evening tried to go there but it was late so returned back. A JCB was working for leveling of road ahead of Gaur City 2 gate.

Oops wrote Nilabh instead of 11xing
    CommentQuote
  • random pics

first one is Galleria part2
    second:- Approach road from NH24
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SachKaSamna
    I think Panchsheel Wellington is the best society in CR, in terms of location, construction quality, and layout. What you say guys ???

I went to paramount, but didnt like the layout much...looked very congested and towers looked too close to each other.

Panchsheel is having advantage of Location but in past ppl from Golf Corse facing flats were complaining for Noise of STP.

Layout,Orientation and Quality of Construction of Arihant is better than Panchsheel, Gaur, Mahagun, Assotech, Gardenia, Buland, Exotica.

Have not been to Paramount, Ajnara & Prateek hence can not comment about those.
    CommentQuote
  • Sharing New Pulia Progress pics on CROMA group.
    CommentQuote
    Panchsheel is having advantage of Location but in past ppl from Golf Corse facing flats were complaining for Noise of STP.

Layout,Orientation and Quality of Construction of Arihant is better than Panchsheel, Gaur, Mahagun, Assotech, Gardenia, Buland, Exotica.

The STP noise has been reduced these days.
    The Golf course facing flats are best for the view. the only problem is Air flows strongly through the Lift area and into the flats which irritates many a times.

Internal layout , Lift area, Flat Layout, Green area, Much awaited Club and Swimming pool. All these are key features of Panchsheel.
    CommentQuote
  • having flat in Paramount , I echo that it has good numbers of flats in given area.. but on all other aspects it is above average and value for money proposition .. strictly personal perspective.

Originally Posted by mann973

CommentQuote

Amidst all these names where does GH-7 stands..It is the biggest society..has contributed a lot towards development of the area & making it habitable..

Layout of flats is good & quality is as as good as other flats..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by YashFbD
    Really strange, leaving Gurgaon etc and liking CR. I live in G F which i really loves but Comparing it with chandigarh, i will preffer chandigarh anyday....but again it depends on personal choice, i remember one of my cousins, BB in Sweden finally started work living in small town on Indo nepal border (Gorkahpur),can u beat it!
    its simply depends on indivdual choice

Hi yash! correct it all depends upon individual choice. Little personal again, being born and brought up in Nuclear Power Corporation /Airforce colonies I would prefer a township of 100k people with all the facilities within township.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Amidst all these names where does GH-7 stands..It is the biggest society..has contributed a lot towards development of the area & making it habitable..

Layout of flats is good & quality is as as good as other flats..

And as on date no other society is match of open space & Land scapping done inside the society.

As availability is only in 2nd sale in GH7, hence ppl talk abt only other societies.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 11Xing
    The STP noise has been reduced these days.
    The Golf course facing flats are best for the view. the only problem is Air flows strongly through the Lift area and into the flats which irritates many a times.

Internal layout , Lift area, Flat Layout, Green area, Much awaited Club and Swimming pool. All these are key features of Panchsheel.

As per me in Panchsheel you need to do re-numbring of tower & flats its so confusing for outsider.
    CommentQuote
    And as on date no other society is match of open space & Land scapping done inside the society.

As availability is only in 2nd sale in GH7, hence ppl talk abt only other societies.

Yes Density of flats is the lowest in this society..

Club is fully functional & a goood one too..

Yes if black portion can be managed it is still a very good option>>

Last year when i buyed I was very keen on Gaur, Prateek,Gardenia, Assotech..My father was with me..I had better deals in all other socities but then we chose GH-7 beacuse it looked open,flat we were getting was first floor & park facing, flat layout was good & lastly it was farthest from proposed Dumping Ground (yes that was the main factor).

I stay commited to oppose DG with all my friends..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by YashFbD
    Deepak Bhai, do you mean to say your fear confirm DGs presence in CR and your anticipation took you to Gh07. I request re-introspect, this point is irrelevant. Moreover DG will not come.

Yash i am not deepak..

SWMP (DG)is not a closed chapter.i am hoping for the best but at the same time i was prepared for the worst also.

SWMP won't be a reality of all these factors:

1 land ownership issues
    2 complex land transfers
    3 villages will get directly affected and hence they will also resist
    4 election year approaching
    5 public private partnership model cannot be successful.
    6 no private party can earn profit from this.
    7 environmental clearance is not easy.
    8 lots of recent such plants have been a failure.
    9 today also toi has reported that sukhdev vihar plant is polluting the nearby area's.
    10 cr commitment to oppose this SWMP is always there.

Jab khaali tha tab builders ne nahi aane diya ab humare biwi bacche nahi aane denge.aakhir unke health ka sawaal hain.
    CommentQuote
    As per me in Panchsheel you need to do re-numbring of tower & flats its so confusing for outsider.

Yes i agree its confusing.

However RWA is in talks with Manitainence agency to install flat numbering on each floor.
    Tower-1,2 has trouble some numbering, don't know which algorithm they have applied. Tower-3 & 4 flats are easy to find with sequence like 8 flats on a single floor starting with 101,102,103... 108

Club has gained its pace after recent commitment from Mr. Chaudhary.
    Gh-7 club is the best , however lets see what panchsheel will come up ,coz have heard mgmt saying that it will be the best club in Crossing Republic.
    CommentQuote
  • Please note -

Any posts containing any offensive, racist, explicit, profane, abusive or otherwise objectionable terms will call for immediate infraction or suspension or ban of the member/s in question .

Insults/Flaming
    IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 11Xing
    Yes i agree its confusing.

However RWA is in talks with Manitainence agency to install flat numbering on each floor.
    Tower-1,2 has trouble some numbering, don't know which algorithm they have applied. Tower-3 & 4 flats are easy to find with sequence like 8 flats on a single floor starting with 101,102,103... 108

Club has gained its pace after recent commitment from Mr. Chaudhary.
    Gh-7 club is the best , however lets see what panchsheel will come up ,coz have heard mgmt saying that it will be the best club in Crossing Republic.

Request you to visit and have a look at Club of Arihant, its impressive.
    CommentQuote