Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8444 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • No need to compare as both are having different perspective. CR is small integrated town ship a concept, which means all required amenities at walking distance while its not so at any other places. For bank you may have to travel 5 to 10 km, for shopping you may have to again travel long and for many other activities. Its not so in CR. You can use free extension no. to dial hospital, police station, bank, shops, relatives within city free. You can breath fresh air by walking in golf course amid a lot of green trees, which you may not actually do so in noida or delhi unless you are not a crorepati or VIP. You can have especial cycle path, wide and well maintained road, its own sewage and garbage treatment plant to make the township green while you can see choked drains, bad roads, open garbages at some places in noida or delhi. complete town ship does have optical fibre network for internet & tv allready reached to each home. Complete township does have underground electricty cables and 100% power back. 3 tier security is rare in india while CR does have its township main gate electronic entry only for ocuupants and then another electronic entry at apartment gate then flat's gate entry point with CCTV attached to your TV in you home. Such things are how rare in india to make family safe back at home. All apartments does have own clubs, swimming pool etc. This concept township is still in making and will catch the people attention only by looking at it. I hope complete picture of CR will be visible in 2-3 yrs from now. It can be further compares with such integrated township like wish town noida etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    thank you so much.


    Cookie nowadays you seems to have neutral rating on CR from earlier bearish (bashing:) rating .. If I remember correctly you mentioned and pasted a picture of ABES road full of dust .. now all roads are in place and by diwali CR will have its own road to reach Noida Extn Round about.. CR people wont be using Shaberi road. Secondly Along with ABES to Shaberi Road there is separate service lane for CR people and we normally move to service lanes moment we reach to mahagun. So effectively we don't need to need to use ABES to Shaberi road at all time.

    Watch this space for pictures of CR , will share with everyone in next week.
    Note : For rest of people , I am not a broker but an individual flat owner who sometimes get irritated by regular bashing so always would like to share facts to inform end users.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    Cookie nowadays you seems to have neutral rating on CR from earlier bearish (bashing:) rating .. If I remember correctly you mentioned and pasted a picture of ABES road full of dust .. now all roads are in place and by diwali CR will have its own road to reach Noida Extn Round about.. CR people wont be using Shaberi road. Secondly Along with ABES to Shaberi Road there is separate service lane for CR people and we normally move to service lanes moment we reach to mahagun. So effectively we don't need to need to use ABES to Shaberi road at all time.

    Watch this space for pictures of CR , will share with everyone in next week.
    Note : For rest of people , I am not a broker but an individual flat owner who sometimes get irritated by regular bashing so always would like to share facts to inform end users.


    I know and have already said about roads good roads in CR and increased Rates. I never mean to bash any area and praise where I have invested. you can check my posts.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    Cookie nowadays ....CR will have its own road to reach Noida Extn Round about.. CR people wont be using Shaberi road. Secondly Along with ABES to Shaberi Road there is separate service lane for CR people and we normally move to service lanes moment we reach to mahagun. So effectively we don't need to need to use ABES to Shaberi road at all time.

    Watch this space for pictures of CR , will share with everyone in next week......


    Can you pls indicate the route for this new proposed road for noida extension?
    CommentQuote
  • Its 1235 sft
    Originally Posted by cookie
    area?
    CommentQuote
  • See my comments inline

    Originally Posted by cookie
    yeah it looks clean as if now but I have doubts once its fully occupied.

    CR looks cramped and very congested due to less scope of expansion.

    What do you mean by expansion? People covering empty area illegally .. or something like that??? As far any additional facility is concerned, there is already space for a hospital, shops, malls, parking, CNG/Patrol pump, police station, banks etc.


    whats the use of having 6 lane road inside when the main road connecting to NH-24 and Noida is only 4 lane and 1 lane respectively ... these are the major flaws which will crop up once its occupied.

    NH24 is being taken care.. You must agree that although its 'late' from government side, but there is going to come a really nice, wide, 36-36-36 figure road :bab (59): And further Crossing have many other options to connect with other city areas.

    and almost 50 percent of the projects in CR are crap.
    What do you mean by CRAP, please elaborate. Sometime, I see people building their own house on a plot, and I feel ... What the crap, Kitana bekar banwaya hai? But from their perspective, its the most beautiful one. So, please don't be subjective, tell specifically about the issues in project. CR do have builders like Prateek, Assotech, Mahagun ..

    like
    jaipuria
    Dream land
    Supertech
    etc

    many under consturction.
    What the 'Crap' point ??? They are under construction, not abandoned !!! So, someday construction will be over and I think everywhere in the world Cities are constructed only. They do not appear overnight!!!

    I am not comparing with Noida. Noida is far far better. CR is just located on 300 acres land surrounded by slums and polluting industry, with 18-24 story building. nothing else.

    You don't live here, You don't have an investment, you don't even what to see this place... No one is fool and no one buys just by reading your CRAP . They visit the place and decide. You can have only one interest here..

    I commented this because you compared it with Noida.
    Even No two fingers of a person are comparable, so don't compare anything. RE is always a matter of perspective and personal choice.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gm_dwivedi
    See my comments inline


    I have already named those crap builder as well as good builders. on the basis of their deliveries.

    Im not visiting your home so that's none of your concern.

    I never compared. you guys do.
    check posts before you bang.
    CommentQuote
  • When People say 'Congested', I don't understand their parameter? You must agree on below points

    - No builder is generous enough to spare the 'FAR' prevailing at that time. So, We all agree that FAR will be COMPLETELY utilised in all projects.

    - Now when comes to building, either builder will expand horizontally or vertically; and they have to do that within limit of building bye-laws.

    So, how can you say something is congested or not? Yeah.. if u compare any old and new society, the new one will always look congested, because of in crease in far.. and so on...

    If anbody has a 'data' oriented definition of congested, please expalin.

    Originally Posted by Amit Dang
    It seems you are really living in "Another world".

    if CR is congested , than what will happenm to NE where 2.5-3 lakhs inventories are planned.
    CommentQuote
  • I love my home.. sweet home.. and I feel like 'Coming home again' and important part is...I deserve this happiness... .. everybody deserve this happiness. .. everybody deserve this happiness.
    CommentQuote
  • noida ext in downward spiral .....Ajnara scraped one of its project Le Garden.....
    will this be trend for NE and how it will affect CR . Views invited.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    noida ext in downward spiral .....Ajnara scraped one of its project Le Garden.....
    will this be trend for NE and how it will affect CR . Views invited.


    Yes I've also heard that Ajnara scraped their villa project and are returing the money alongwith 18% interest. But, there are following 2 contradictory views on this:-

    1) The project is really scrapped as some part of it was in Shahberi.

    2) Behind the garb of spreading this news of Le Garden being scrapped, all Ajnara wants to do is make people cancel their allotments and then re-open the bookings with higher rates.

    Well... my view is that, in any case the NE projects will re-open close to 3000 psf maybe more, and thats gonna jack up the prices in CR also....So hoping for good times ahead for CR :)


    Other points of view invited....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by D_Sharma
    Yes I've also heard that Ajnara scraped their villa project and are returing the money alongwith 18% interest. But, there are following 2 contradictory views on this:-

    1) The project is really scrapped as some part of it was in Shahberi.

    2) Behind the garb of spreading this news of Le Garden being scrapped, all Ajnara wants to do is make people cancel their allotments and then re-open the bookings with higher rates.

    Well... my view is that, in any case the NE projects will re-open close to 3000 psf maybe more, and thats gonna jack up the prices in CR also....So hoping for good times ahead for CR :)


    Other points of view invited....

    yes provided Dumping ground is ruled out......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    yes provided Dumping ground is ruled out......


    Dumping ground decision wont come atleat not before 2013, till then nh24 extn work will start and noida extension opening also help increasing prices of rtms..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    yes provided Dumping ground is ruled out......


    Agreed....

    But I think with more and more construction activity happening around proposed dumping ground, i.e. work on Ansal project gaining speed, CR getting into shape, resolution of NE issue, also heard that GDA is planning to come up with a EWS colony very near to dumping ground, Shahberi Villagers getting together to form a company to construct housing projects... SC will find is increasingly difficult to rule in favour of GDA. Also, the later the decision come, chances are more favourable it'll be for the residents as more people would be living in the direct impact zone....

    Nevertheless, it ain't over...till is over..!! so keeping our fingers crossed..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    Dumping ground decision wont come atleat not before 2013, till then nh24 extn work will start and noida extension opening also help increasing prices of rtms..

    Hope all your prediction comes true.
    CommentQuote