Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8446 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Paramount Symphony:- Pictures

Let's pictures do the talking....

Personally , I feel the society has more flats then it should be... but the maintenance and ambiance is good...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    guys leave this..

It's a fact that domino's & haldiram's are not there but it is also a fact that it's certian in CR in near future with 4 malls coming up.

Nevertheless we have 4 outlets of dominos within 8 kms, 2 outlets of Haldirams within 8 kms & Mcdonalds is the nearest 3 kms..

Pizza's & Burgers are no big deals and is avaialble in plenty in CR..

Sir John Bakery is good..

Even I know, these things doesn't matter much.However, to defend myself from personal comments, I will reply in this way only.
    CommentQuote
  • hahahha

bhai ye pizza kya puch lia pura PSPO bana dia biscuit ne isko to.. jo hai usko ni count krta ye .. jo ni hai bus yahi bolta rehta hai..

thoda rewind karo isi thread ko u will see dis biscuit was not less than any other avtar of specular etc etc .. for CR..
    CommentQuote
  • friends i suggest that we shall discuss only updates here and critics will have no words than to defend. i have seen the widening of cut from crossing towards Ghaziabad , the divider is removed for 2 meters giving space to turn traffic from crossing towards lal kuan....!!

Personally i liked Arinant photographs most...gud show manmohan
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai log aap logo nay to aaj subha subha he talvar keech le ..... Shant bheem shant....
    Lets stick to the topic .... where are the Updates in all the above discussion ?

Manmohan sir - very nice picks ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mani Agrawal
    ab isko chai pakode bhi bekar lagne lage? (Khatte hai angoor)

Staying in CR and talking about Grapes. :D
    Yes Those not living in CR ,even on Rent ,are the biggest losers.
    CommentQuote
  • Sir John Bakery

This Bakery serves premium bakery products & also other high end eatables..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Staying in CR and talking about Grapes. :D
    Yes Those not living in CR ,even on Rent ,are the biggest losers.

Bhai banda ab gussa ho gaya hai aur maansik santulan kho baitha hai.
    Din raat jo bhi forum ho, us par apni dimaagi gand nikaal raha hai.
    I have seen him doing the same thing in Kundli thread in NH1
    CommentQuote
  • Please don't take it as otherwise but I don't know why mughay ek kahawat yaad aa rahee hay...
    " Bhens jab bhee dum uthaagee ............. he karagee ... gana thodai gayageee"

Bus man may aaya to likh diya .... No intention to pinpoint anyone...
    CommentQuote
  • Grapes are extremely sour, so some sour comments are pouring in. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Abhay it's for u..

Thank u sir jee... but y so much crowd was gathered here ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay87
    Thank u sir jee... but y so much crowd was gathered here ?

A big machine ( bulldozer or something ) was digging and the angle at which it was standing was a little weird and it looked like it can fall down any moment .....
    I think this pic was taken at that time only... I also watched it while walking towards Gallaria market ... dkpp can tell the exact story ....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mani Agrawal
    Bhai banda ab gussa ho gaya hai aur maansik santulan kho baitha hai.
    Din raat jo bhi forum ho, us par apni dimaagi gand nikaal raha hai.
    I have seen him doing the same thing in Kundli thread in NH1

Eska MAANSIK SANTULAN THIK THA KAB??? you don’t need a horn or tail to identify a mentally disturbed person, its behaviour which shows everything!!!!
    :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    A big machine ( bulldozer or something ) was digging and the angle at which it was standing was a little weird and it looked like it can fall down any moment .....
    I think this pic was taken at that time only... I also watched it while walking towards Gallaria market ... dkpp can tell the exact story ....

yesterday evening...pratts you are absolutely correct...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by singh2021
    columbia asia is giving 15% neighbourhood discounts to CR residents

I went their last week-end for some pathological test as on sunday and just checked about discount for being in near locality of columbia asia and glad to hear that they told me all CR residents will get 15% discount on consultations and test etc

Baat karne se hi baat banti hai

Just thought to share with all of us :)

is it applicable for CR residents only or residents of other areas also?

Is Columbia Asia is costly hospital like Fortis etc?

What is the consultation fee of doctors?

Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote