Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8445 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    My parents have come day before yesterday after Diwali...they are surprised to see so much development..

    6 months ago they said there were no banks, no bakery, no crossings plaza, no well bazaar..Even the Paramount market has started looking lively..restaurant is opening up..

    CR is very good in terms of commercial..

    Sir je zara koi dukan rent per lenay kay liya pata karo .... heavy rent .... and shops are giving back Rent + revenue .... Had I been a businessmen I would definitely tried to Ancash on the opportunity ... fir itnay saray middle - Upper middle class willing to spend for good quality things mil rahay hay ..... Or kya chiya...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    A big machine ( bulldozer or something ) was digging and the angle at which it was standing was a little weird and it looked like it can fall down any moment .....
    I think this pic was taken at that time only... I also watched it while walking towards Gallaria market ... dkpp can tell the exact story ....


    The caterpillar machine which was doing digging work(excavaton) is called Excavator. It cam out safely or not, these guys are having tough time as on all 4 side construction has happened hence they can not make ramp for coming and going of Excavator.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    This Bakery serves premium bakery products & also other high end eatables..


    The one in Galleria is also good.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mann973
    The caterpillar machine which was doing digging work(excavaton) is called Excavator. It cam out safely or not, these guys are having tough time as on all 4 side construction has happened hence they can not make ramp for coming and going of Excavator.

    While returning back from Gallaria I say the Excavator was flatting the excavation but could not see any place from where it can come out .... I was thinking " is nay to who he daal kaat dee jis per yey betha tha" Not sure how they might have managed to pull it back to the ground level.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    While returning back from Gallaria I say the Excavator was flatting the excavation but could not see any place from where it can come out .... I was thinking " is nay to who he daal kaat dee jis per yey betha tha" Not sure how they might have managed to pull it back to the ground level.....

    Cranes were used to..
    CommentQuote
  • Does any on have the list or project in CR and what is the current rates for those projects and contact number of property dealers for these projects.
    I know I am asking too much but what ever any member have can you please share it with me coz I m thing of buying a flat for my family.
    Any response will be appreciated.

    Its ok if you have limited projects with pricing list. Atleast I will have an idea of rates in CR because I really dont trust property dealers so I thought checking with the people living in CR.
    CommentQuote
  • Expect a price of Rs 3200 to Rs 3800 as per the society and facilities available.
    Fwg are good ;
    1. Paramount Symphony
    2. Arihant
    3. Panchsheel
    4. gaur
    5. Main crossing
    6. Prateek

    In the above listed society you may find rates higher comparatively as they are supposedly good ones.
    I may be missing few society which senior residents would definately add.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pannu41
    Expect a price of Rs 3200 to Rs 3800 as per the society and facilities available.
    Fwg are good ;
    1. Paramount Symphony
    2. Arihant
    3. Panchsheel
    4. gaur
    5. Main crossing
    6. Prateek

    In the above listed society you may find rates higher comparatively as they are supposedly good ones.
    I may be missing few society which senior residents would definately add.

    Pannu bhai Arihant ka rate to 4200 - 4500 kay beech cahl rahah hay ..... aaj he kisi nay bataya ke 2BHK 1260 Sqft 53-54 L ka bika hay .... 1 - 2 din pehlay...
    baki society ka mughay malum nahi but aap jo rate bol rahay ho woh to mughay kuch puranay lagtay hay

    Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    Pannu bhai Arihant ka rate to 4200 - 4500 kay beech cahl rahah hay ..... aaj he kisi nay bataya ke 2BHK 1260 Sqft 53-54 L ka bika hay .... 1 - 2 din pehlay...
    baki society ka mughay malum nahi but aap jo rate bol rahay ho woh to mughay kuch puranay lagtay hay

    Thanks!!
    Pratts


    Bhai ek aur dikat hain sabse badi White Black component. Thoda black component chaiyhe hamesha no direct deal is available i guess.
    Salaried person who are expecting more from loan amount are in soup.
    CommentQuote
  • pannu41, pratts thxs for the rely.....
    Do you guys have any reliable property dealer number as well for any of these projects .......?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by techo11
    pannu41, pratts thxs for the rely.....
    Do you guys have any reliable property dealer number as well for any of these projects .......?


    I would suggest to try and search for direct deals/properties over Net all these property deals are the same. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by techo11
    pannu41, pratts thxs for the rely.....
    Do you guys have any reliable property dealer number as well for any of these projects .......?


    CRians have formed a yahoo group. If you know anyone in CR, likely chance is he will be the member of this group.

    Sometimes mails are seen in this group where people want to sell or purchase property in CR. Advantage is no broker involvement.

    You can try this and keep us posted on your experiences about searching property in CR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MOHIT KUMAR
    CRians have formed a yahoo group. If you know anyone in CR, likely chance is he will be the member of this group.

    Sometimes mails are seen in this group where people want to sell or purchase property in CR. Advantage is no broker involvement.

    You can try this and keep us posted on your experiences about searching property in CR.

    Sir Property dealers and Reliable are antonyms :) saray ultay pultay log he hay is profession may .... difficult to find but still you can try.....
    Good luck ...

    Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mann973
    Its planned but not ready now.



    Hi
    Are u a resident of gardenia?
    What are the other good things about the society??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    Pannu bhai Arihant ka rate to 4200 - 4500 kay beech cahl rahah hay ..... aaj he kisi nay bataya ke 2BHK 1260 Sqft 53-54 L ka bika hay .... 1 - 2 din pehlay...
    baki society ka mughay malum nahi but aap jo rate bol rahay ho woh to mughay kuch puranay lagtay hay

    Thanks!!
    Pratts


    Hi Pratts,

    thanks for the update, as per my latest info 2-3 months back prices were still around 4000, but its really good to see rates are increasing month on month basis. I also thought RTM rates should increase as per current facilities and near by places rates

    Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote