Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8444 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    have you tried to cross check these figures.........I never seen any deal on 99 acres really maturing. These are just to lure customer and ultimately local property links which finalize deal. So kindly diorectly go to local broker and you will get the exact road.

Having said that yes there can few option available at this rates that too are not RTM.....

Kindly believe in doing real ground and better don't depends upon outdated figure on websites.

I just request you to check 99acres and there are many options RTM available at the rate of 3500+/- psft, and 3 BHK even cheaper.

if showing low rates is broker tactics to attract client, then it applies everywhere and its not just limited to CR.
    CommentQuote
    Too good pics, i never visited Arihant personally bit society looks very clean and good managed.
    These are pics are even stronger slaps to all own complaint about quality and facility in CR societies

You are always welcome to have a look inside our society n all those who have doubt about quality they are also welcome.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Veer12
    Hi guys,
    I recently shifted to crossing republic & my experience so far is quite good.
    Lots of construction work is going on but this is the sign of development.
    All daily need things are available in galleria market & home delivery is available from kiryana to food to even medicines. One thing which i felt missing is the availability of network. I am using airtel network as well as tata.
    Tata network is very good but airtel, i am facing call drops as signal strength is very poor.
    Veteran members pls advice if any thing is planned to improve the airtel network or i hv to switch to some other operator.

in which society and which floor u r, in arihant Airtel n Tata Both work good, have some prob with Voda, Reliance n MTNL was pathatic
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    I just request you to check 99acres and there are many options RTM available at the rate of 3500+/- psft, and 3 BHK even cheaper.

if showing low rates is broker tactics to attract client, then it applies everywhere and its not just limited to CR.

Its again not a proof of rates validity, anyone can make login on this site and post their adv hence mostly figures are outdated as market in CR prices changed in last 1 and half years hence update on this site will happens sometime later. We can end this discussion as CR resident better know recent rates from our discussion than you guys, having said that I am more interested in CR development and issues rather than discussing prices.

Now don't start searching net or new websites for updated rates :) just kidding

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
    Its again not a proof of rates validity, anyone can make login on this site and post their adv hence mostly figures are outdated as market in CR prices changed in last 1 and half years hence update on this site will happens sometime later. We can end this discussion as CR resident better know recent rates from our discussion than you guys, having said that I am more interested in CR development and issues rather than discussing prices.

Thanks,
    Suraj

One doesn't need to be the resident to know the rates.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks nilabh!!!
    I shall now actively partcipate in the forum. On one side we hv to ignore the critics & parrallely we have to stay united to plug the gaps in the development of the township whether it is the signal improvement, connectivity improvement or critics favorate topic SWMP:)....

Originally Posted by nilabh9
    Hi Veer,

few days back , I posted the info about coverage planned from CROMA site, in coming month the network would sure improve. Welcome to CR..:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Veer12
    Thanks nilabh!!!
    I shall now actively partcipate in the forum. On one side we hv to ignore the critics & parrallely we have to stay united to plug the gaps in the development of the township whether it is the signal improvement, connectivity improvement or critics favorate topic SWMP:)....

You are most welcome Veer jee .... Feel free to PM any of us for any help ... as you are new in CR and might need to explore things ( waisay gallaria market provides you all the daily need things ) and might need help of some of the ppls who have spend good amount of time here in CR ( Patyala , Suraj , Mann etc ) .
    Waisay some days back someone posted about playing cricket .... is no one interested ? or is it the heat of summer that is stopping us???
    :)
    Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote

Thanks,
    Suraj

Suraj bhai - Yar why do we even bother about the rates ? we are living happily here and I don't think we are even planning to sell it ... end users hay bhai ....
    Cookie bhai - aap jo rate bolo hum maan letay hay .... if you are interested and are getting a deal in that rate ... go ahead ... who is stopping you ? Grahpravesh ke mithai khanay hum bhee aa jayangae... Rest the rates that I mentioned in my previous post was told to me by one of the Marketing guy on my society .... Don't know if he was using an aatishyokti alankar or a normal one... but only thing that I think is ... mughay rate badha kar bata kar us ko kya fayda I am already having a flat here...right?
    Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • critics of CR are more worried about it's rate and development rather then user and investors of CR . since long they are trying to prove cr is worthless project , but sorry to say that CR is in flying mode and more and more development is happening on monthly basis and they have missed the bus and internally they are also missing it.
    I would like to add some value addition here regarding development of CR, CIPL as sanctioned 4 mother dairy milk and vegie booth and it will be operation by end of this year .orbit plaza will be operation from diwali of this year and lots of branded food outlets have booked their's shops already to be operational by end of this year.

so my critics of cr pls keep posting your critics regarding cr and make cr more and more famous day by day..
    CommentQuote
  • second this... Cookie bhai ya kisi ke bolne se na rate appreciate hoga na hi ghatega... RE and economics are way beyond all these...

lets focus on development/issues/awareness posts on this forum.. rest all:bab (3):

Originally Posted by pratts
    Suraj bhai - Yar why do we even bother about the rates ? we are living happily here and I don't think we are even planning to sell it ... end users hay bhai ....
    Cookie bhai - aap jo rate bolo hum maan letay hay .... if you are interested and are getting a deal in that rate ... go ahead ... who is stopping you ? Grahpravesh ke mithai khanay hum bhee aa jayangae... Rest the rates that I mentioned in my previous post was told to me by one of the Marketing guy on my society .... Don't know if he was using an aatishyokti alankar or a normal one... but only thing that I think is ... mughay rate badha kar bata kar us ko kya fayda I am already having a flat here...right?
    Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • we missed you ! where were you ? can you name few brand that are coming in Orbit plaza if you have info... we will be rejoice .. and keep posting on this forum..with your info :)

Originally Posted by Moneybhai
    critics of CR are more worried about it's rate and development rather then user and investors of CR . since long they are trying to prove cr is worthless project , but sorry to say that CR is in flying mode and more and more development is happening on monthly basis and they have missed the bus and internally they are also missing it.
    I would like to add some value addition here regarding development of CR, CIPL as sanctioned 4 mother dairy milk and vegie booth and it will be operation by end of this year .orbit plaza will be operation from diwali of this year and lots of branded food outlets have booked their's shops already to be operational by end of this year.

so my critics of cr pls keep posting your critics regarding cr and make cr more and more famous day by day..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    second this... Cookie bhai ya kisi ke bolne se na rate appreciate hoga na hi ghatega... RE and economics are way beyond all these...

lets focus on development/issues/awareness post on this forum.. rest all:bab (3):

Seriously cookie bhai ... If you see any problem or improvement area ,except connectivity ( WIP ) or DG ( With SC , figures crossed), then tell us ... it will be much appreciated .
    Please try to avoid anything on which discussion is already done several times , because of our own old friend ( guy with multiple Id's).

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Moneybhai
    critics of CR are more worried about it's rate and development rather then user and investors of CR . since long they are trying to prove cr is worthless project , but sorry to say that CR is in flying mode and more and more development is happening on monthly basis and they have missed the bus and internally they are also missing it.

Superb News.
    Mother Dairy outlets will be a plus to CR.
    Hope Galleria will not be the location chosen for the outlets.

me too waiting eagerly for Orbit Plaza to be operational.

Would there be Movie screens as well in Orbit ?
    CommentQuote
  • thanx nilabh for missing me , I can get only such type of good neighbors in Crossings, I am in touch of some CIPL guys and having discussion regarding progress of crossing and passing only those news which has been given hundred percent confirmation and authentication.

one more value addition I would like add here IGPL (piped natural gas ) has laid it 's network in whole crossing and societies are approaching them individually , and CNG pumps could be operation any day after getting it's final authentication from respective authorities.
    BSNL has also laid it's network in Crossing and societies are approaching them individually , surly you get high speed internet and other big vendor is on line which names start with 'A'.
    people of crossing will get another connectivity from back side of GH 7 soon, all work has been done only they have they have to acquire a patch of land for final operation.

apart from that soon crossing will direct electricity from NTPC dadari . thanks to all crites who making CR a happening place.:D
    CommentQuote
  • Mother dairy outlets has will be not operation from galleria , apart from that yeah ther will be movies screeeeeens in orbit also:bab (6)::bab (34): but it will take time..:bab (48):

Originally Posted by 11Xing
    Superb News.
    Mother Dairy outlets will be a plus to CR.
    Hope Galleria will not be the location chosen for the outlets.

me too waiting eagerly for Orbit Plaza to be operational.

Would there be Movie screens as well in Orbit ?
    CommentQuote