Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8443 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by NCR2013
    Any logic sir?

Are rentals affordable in CR?

I work in South Delhi and Non IT guy

Yes rental is low in CR.

if you buy in CR, that way also you are going to live in CR. That's the logic.
    CommentQuote
    Lekin Noida ka tou roula suna hai, CR sabse sasta aur safe lag raha hai, mere office se 32kms padta hai

Then you should buy in CR.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks.

CR mein smaller size options kaha kaha available hai

Supertech and Mahagun.
    CommentQuote
    Supertech location is good.

If anyone is interested then i'm looking to sell out my flat of 1320 sq.ft at supertech livingston Galaxy tower..u can contact me directly at 9899707787.

Friends, i know that crossing republic will be a great place to live in after 1-2 yrs but due to some immediate requirement of funds,i hv to sell it.
    any genuine buyer, pls contact.
    CommentQuote
    Any logic sir?

Are rentals affordable in CR?

I work in South Delhi and Non IT guy

Logic of that gentlemen is not good for you

If your are genuine a end user then go for RTM in CR. NE prices are around 3300-3400 which will be delivered in 3-4 years. NE to reach CR current stage will took around 5 years. Why one will stay on rent for 5 year in just a waste of time and money. End user must always go for RTM unless getting very cheap under construction plan or have good financial background

I guess NE and CR flat rate difference will be only 5-6 lacs and that too will be wasted in rent in next 4-5 years

With RTM you will be always have peace of mind and know exactly what your getting and not what builder is showing.

After new CR-NE approach road there is no difference at all in NE and CR. CR infact is closer to lots of NE project if gol chakkar is taken as reference.

Only breaking deal can be unclarity on DG then in that case consider RTM property in some other places like RNE.

Take my words there is no bigger thing than peace of mind and RTM is best for it. Don't waste money on rent.

Moreover NE is still not clear from all issues and uncertainty is always there in under-construction properties. NE at current rate is only for second time buyers or investor who can afford to invest.

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht

If your are genuine a end user then go for RTM in CR. NE prices are around 3300-3400 which will be delivered in 3-4 years. NE to reach CR current stage will took around 5 years. Why one will stay on rent for 5 year in just a waste of time and money. End user must always go for RTM unless getting very cheap under construction plan or have good financial background

I guess NE and CR flat rate difference will be only 5-6 lacs and that too will be wasted in rent in next 4-5 years

With RTM you will be always have peace of mind and know exactly what your getting and not what builder is showing.

After new CR-NE approach road there is no difference at all in NE and CR. CR infact is closer to lots of NE project if gol chakkar is taken as reference.

Only breaking deal can be unclarity on DG then in that case consider RTM property in some other places like RNE.

Take my words there is no bigger thing than peace of mind and RTM is best for it. Don't waste money on rent.

Moreover NE is still not clear from all issues and uncertainty is always there in under-construction properties. NE at current rate is only for second time buyers or investor who can afford to invest.

Thanks,
    Suraj

RTM for me is great source of mental peace.must have certainly made me few years younger.

If RTM CR is available at a rate lesser than NE it is oppurtunity worth taking.

For me CR is NE's neighbour which is first enjoying the fruits of self growth and would later on also reap on NE's development.

I for one believe that CR would turn out to be better as it is a one family and would remain better.cr as an area has evrything to gain.it has surprised people and will continue to Do the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    RTM for me is great source of mental peace.must have certainly made me few years younger.

If RTM CR is available at a rate lesser than NE it is oppurtunity worth taking.

For me CR is NE's neighbour which is first enjoying the fruits of self growth and would later on also reap on NE's development.
    I for one believe that CR would turn out to be better as it is a one family and would remain better.cr as an area has evrything to gain.it has surprised people and will continue to Do the same.

Bhai sahab, Jab tak Noida ext me possession(5 yrs) milega.... tab tak 60%CR owner will become LOAN free along with enjoying their own home.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks for guidance, any idea about good affordable projects in CR for end use.

Sent from my GT I9300 using Tapatalk 4 beta

Smallest size are available in Supertech in range 850-950 that will cost between 36-40 lacs. But as per my knowledge those all flat are pack full and almost all resident are living there

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Photo Links

A link to be shared. It has photos of all socities of CR along with township.

You can contri to the collection as well :)

Crossings Republik Pictures
    CommentQuote
  • update

any update regarding the status of new NX Connectivity????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pscr123
    any update regarding the status of new NX Connectivity????

Four laning of road from GH-7, 2nd gate to Pulia is in progress……. Pulia is almost complete.
    CommentQuote

are wah ye to zbardast report hai bro.. hum me se kisi ko jana padega pics laane lagta hai .. ::bab (59):

Originally Posted by sscorpio
    Four laning of road from GH-7, 2nd gate to Pulia is in progress……. Pulia is almost complete.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pannu41
    Dear Freinds
    I had asked for your valued suggestions and some of u provided the same.Finally i purchased 1895 sqft in paramount symphony 3500 all inclusive a week back.Its a direct purchase from builder.ready to move in and registry after 30 days of time.I personally visited the site and flat .I was getting ground floor in nest at 60 lacs 1734 sqft. gaur global 1800 at 62 lacs.i prefered paramount.I have purchased purely for rental value as i sold my flat in govindpuram getting me 11000 rental income. Please give ur genuine views and honest assesment by somone residing inside crossings whether i will get 15000 rental or not .thats my assesment.
    thnx

Hi, can you mail your number on peeyush_it@yahoo.co.in.
    I am also looking in paramount, have builder still have RTM units to sell in 3500?
    I have seen a new tower is also getting constructed there, do you know its per sqft price? have builder given option to you for that also?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pscr123
    are wah ye to zbardast report hai bro.. hum me se kisi ko jana padega pics laane lagta hai .. ::bab (59):

kal karta hoon update...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht

Thanks,
    Suraj

One also needs to be clear that if at all DG comes up (chances are extremely low), it is not only CR which will be impacted, lot of NE projects too will be impacted. Mahagun My woods and Gaur City 2 are two projects that as per me are for any one to see being apparently close to DG, if not as much as CR but then not much far also. Further correct distances from DG of various NE and CR projects can be ascertained from Google and shared here with us.
    CommentQuote