Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8446 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    I can share such Brokers address also if you guys allow me. :)

kaha Gurgaon aur kaha Manhattan :D

I didnt say wrong....still on my words

CR is like Lotus Flower.....but......:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    I just got wardrobes and kitchen done for my friend in his 3 BHK flat, 3 wardrobes and kitchen for the price I quoted including branded modular baskets for kitchen. I know where to save money and where to put money. For internal structure go for commercial boards like Sonata (46-47/sq ft). For the outer pallas go for good board like Apex(70-71/sq ft). Internal mica is standard .7 mm comes for 500/sheet. Get 1 mm good quality sheet for outer area which should be in the tune of 1000-1500/sheet. Go for godrej's channel. Modular kabzas of Hettich and Kaff are equally good but Kaff is priced little lower than Hettich.

Bhai there is lots of margin in hardware if you go by MRP so you should know where are you buying from. Because of my br-in-law's contacts (he is a builder), I get more discount than market price but that is in the tune of 5-7%. So ask suppliers around.

Also one tip. Do not buy from where your carpenter says to buy and do not take him along with you for buying stuff because in that case suppliers add carpenter's commission in the quote. Its a standard practice around NCR.

Now instead of board, pvc/acrelic are being used. Did you explore the idea?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PULOKITO
    Now instead of board, pvc/acrelic are being used. Did you explore the idea?

Right. They are extremely expensive but durable. If you have budget, there is nothing like Corian. Amazing finish and durability. M planning to use it in my next house.
    CommentQuote
    Right. They are extremely expensive but durable. If you have budget, there is nothing like Corian. Amazing finish and durability. M planning to use it in my next house.

Actually I have talked to some shops. They are giving boards inside and other materials like acrelic/PVC outside. Saying about 15 years warranty.(but there is no authenticity . They may close their shop after 5 yrs.) .
    CommentQuote
  • You contact authorized DUPont Corian reseller. It is the same material inside and outside. So if it gets dirty, gets scratches over the years. Call them and they will rub top layer off and you will get scratchless brand new surface again.

also see http://www.lghausys.com/

LG offering something similar.
    CommentQuote
  • As per discussed with CIPL employee, the target date for road behind GH-7 and NE is 15-July-2013, this is complete including remaining road at NE side as well. May be rain can delay things but it will surely before August.
    CommentQuote
  • Any feedback on mahagun maintenance? Heard in CR various security lapse

Sent from my GT I9300 using Tapatalk 4 beta
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Suraj for this news...so the 50 ft disputed patch issue is resolved?

Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    As per discussed with CIPL employee, the target date for road behind GH-7 and NE is 15-July-2013, this is complete including remaining road at NE side as well. May be rain can delay things but it will surely before August.
    CommentQuote
  • Good news ..... congrats crossings guys

CommentQuote
    You contact authorized DUPont Corian reseller. It is the same material inside and outside. So if it gets dirty, gets scratches over the years. Call them and they will rub top layer off and you will get scratchless brand new surface again.

also see LG Hausys Worldwide sites

LG offering something similar.

Thank you miketest jee. I think it also safe from termite
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NCR2013
    Any feedback on mahagun maintenance? Heard in CR various security lapse

What type of security lapse?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    As per discussed with CIPL employee, the target date for road behind GH-7 and NE is 15-July-2013, this is complete including remaining road at NE side as well. May be rain can delay things but it will surely before August.

It will surely improve the connectivity ... and reduce the load on Shaberi Pulia...
    Thanks for the update Suraj...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NCR2013
    Hmmmmm

No personal attacks,I was told South Delhi vasant Kunj k pass 2BHK apartment available for 40. I was amazed to hear.......

later when visited it is in Kishangarh village.....builder made 5story flats and claimed as apartment.

If someone on forum read my previous comments and than actual factual info after visit....... both supposedto be different.

CR inetrnet pe aur dikhti hai....asliyat kuch aur hi hai...

Bhai

Internet pe Golf Course dikhta hai.....uske aggey ka operational STP nazar nahi aata.

Galleria dikhtahai but uske peeche ka Gaon nahi dikhate

GH07 dikhate hai....but photos mein 'stinky smell'nahi feel kar sakte.....plus naala nahi dikhta

mahagun ke park dikhta hai but park ke uss paar NH24 ka carbon emitting industry nahi dikhti

Tall buildings ke photo daale jaate hai, unfortunatly talll buildings k balcony se vilaages k view, SAOUCH jaate Log, aur Dumping Ground ka area chupa liya jaata hai.

CR ke 100meter ki 150 feetwide Road Dikhate ho......10kilometer lambaNH24 ka badsurat chehra nahi.....Nh24 se CR tak kii narrow road chupa li jaati hai.

My first posts were after getting info on internet.....and ab FACTUALinforamtion about Cr.

Phd in 7 days. Kya baat hai sirji, kya khaate ho.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    CommentQuote
  • Well CR has beautifully planned, very beautiful little congested but still have spaces than old cities. Golf course is lifeline of CR, wish it could be accessible without any charges.

CommentQuote
  • I am sure on tareef people will still bash, as they themselves know the reality. By the way zamrudpur have BoB atm n bank

CommentQuote