Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8445 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by piluooo
    Please share the data you have to support this?

Go check online.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piluooo
    Please share the data you have to support this?

aaray sir yey kya mang liya aap nay ..... he is still trying to find out waterlogged basement photo or aab aap nay ek or cheez pooch lee .... so much of work for our dear friend..... for this one you probably could copy paste 99acer or magicbrick photo's here ( posted by some brocket to trap some potential customer to which they attract by telling less rate and later on show them a good house and rent it in higher than what they showed on any of above sites....)

Just trying to help you dear Veteran
    CommentQuote
  • acha chalo thank god now Google also says that CR is value for money :bump2:

Originally Posted by cookie
    I know about rates and rentals of CR both.
    CR is value for money. :)
    CommentQuote
  • google ke sath somebody is accepting that the CR is value for money...thats cool.
    CommentQuote
  • Rent should be seen as rental yield in real estate.

Assuming 1200 sf for a 2BHK in CR and current market sale price of 4000 psf, the asset is valued at Rs 48,00,000/-

Assuming a low rent value of 8,000/- pm for the same 1200 sf property, the owner gets 8,000*12= Rs 96,000/- in a year (I am skipping the additional maintenance part here, which is usually added in general calculations).

Therefore, the owner gets a yield of 96,000/48,00,000 = 2.0%.
    Similarly, a rental of 10,000 would fetch one a yield of 1,20,000/48,00,000 = 2.5%
    Similarly, one can play around with numbers (reduce selling price, increase rental etc.) and see the outcome.

Following are few reports which highlight the rental yields in/across India.
    Gross Rental Yield in India | Indian Gross Rental
    Consider rental yield while buying property - Livemint

The first link highlights average rental yield in India, which is 2.39%
    The second link highlights the fact that Mumbai and NCR usually have rental yield of less than 2.5%, much lower than in other major cities.

Therefore, while rental might seem low in absolute terms, but yields are in line with the NCR rental yields and will very soon surpass them (assuming property rate stays constant). We have seen CR rental yield rise from lows of 5,000/- about 18-20 months back to now 8,000-11,000/- pm for 2 BHK properties. Therefore, a current investor at 4,000 psf prices too can easily get 2.0-2.5% rental yield vis-a-vis the negative low rental propaganda by few. I hope the above arguments put rest to the case of LOW RENTAL argument against CR.

As in all my earlier posts, to me there are only 2 major issues in CR at present (i) The risk of DG coming (ii) Poor external connectivity.
    CommentQuote
  • 25 + posts deleted . Stick to the topic of discussion or expect infractions, suspensions & bans .

Posts which r intended to Flame, insult, r off topic, r rude or meant to harass other members r not allowed .

Please treat this as a FINAL warning .
    CommentQuote
  • This is the worst thread on IREF. Read few pages in the evening and its full of nonsense.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    This is the worst thread on IREF. Read few pages in the evening and its full of nonsense.

This is a very good thread where few people intentionally spoil the purpose.
    CommentQuote
  • Here in this thread end users and residents discuss about:

Latest on DG issue
    NH-24 widening
    New road to noida extention
    Situation after rains.
    Power situation
    Network related
    Schools
    Celebrations in CR
    Rates of socities
    Maintenance issues of socities
    Facilities of socities
    Update on construction
    Update on possession
    Update on new shops and facilities
    Uddate on CROMA meetings.
    Safety and security concerns.
    Swmp,stp and naala and its impact or no impact
    Shahberi pulia
    Pollution

Problem arises when isolated incidents in cr and in most cases in vicinity are attributed to cr.

CR residents rocks as they are defending a value for money property in a very fair manner.
    CommentQuote
  • guys can anybody update the current status of pulia?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    This is a very good thread where few people intentionally spoil the purpose.

Bro, but I have also seen some CR supporters using harsh language and posting off topic stuff taking digs at other forum members. If someone writes anything wrong, I guess the same can be replied with facts and figures rather than getting aggressive against them.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Bro, but I have also seen some CR supporters using harsh language and posting off topic stuff taking digs at other forum members. If someone writes anything wrong, I guess the same can be replied with facts and figures rather than getting aggressive against them.

Well if one person takes new avataar daily.just to prove that he is the same people enagage in some leg pulling.

If one resident says that during heavy rains water logging near fountain was seen but within one hour water got drained off somebody comments go and see the basement and tries to become speculatively entertaining then no harm in residents pulling some leg.

Cr is progressing well and with nh 24 widening to begin and new route to ne nearing to reality many cannot digest this.

Bas ab yeh SWMP naa aaye bas..rest all shall be managed.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest

Well if one person takes new avataar daily.just to prove that he is the same people enagage in some leg pulling.

If one resident says that during heavy rains water logging near fountain was seen but within one hour water got drained off somebody comments go and see the basement and tries to become speculatively entertaining then no harm in residents pulling some leg.

Cr is progressing well and with nh 24 widening to begin and new route to ne nearing to reality many cannot digest this.

Bas ab yeh SWMP naa aaye bas..rest all shall be managed.
    CommentQuote
  • Status of Pulia

Ppl has started using this pulia to cross the Nala. However work on last stretch of 30-40 mtr on Noida extension has not started yet. Yesterday Drove down on under construction road and tokk this attached pic of pending stretch.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=30101
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=30104
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=30105

Originally Posted by Jainanurag
    guys can anybody update the current status of pulia?
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • near gate no 2

Things are moving for sure.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote