Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8445 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • thanks.. sothis road will take to new pulia? what is right side of this pic? sub-station in making>

Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Things are moving for sure.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks all for update
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    thanks.. sothis road will take to new pulia? what is right side of this pic? sub-station in making>

That substation is there from the begining.
    CommentQuote
  • is this new road 4 lane or 2 lane throughout? or its 4 lane on some parts and 2 lane on some parts?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piku123
    is this new road 4 lane or 2 lane throughout? or its 4 lane on some parts and 2 lane on some parts?

The road will be formally operational in a week’s time. Laying of the bitumen is pending due to certain bottlenecks being faced by the contractor in the inflow of material that comes from a different state. But laying of bitumen can also start any time!!

As soon laying of bitumen starts, your query will be answered.
    CommentQuote
  • hey guys i am looking for a RTM 3 BHK under 45 lakhs ...can any1 please guide me that at what all options i have
    CommentQuote
  • Update on shahberi culvert

The widening of Shahberi culvert was supposed to happen based on same construction technique as that of culvert under construction behind GH07.
    However, on testing the soil it was found that, concrete “boxes” as has been placed in the drain in case of culvert under construction behind GH07, cannot be placed in the drain at Shahberi culvert site. Soil at Shahberi site is not strong enough and concrete boxes if placed would topple/ lean to one side.
    Since an unexpected event has occurred that has sent the activity of widening of Shahberi culvert back to the designing table, the wait might not soon end. Finances too would need a relook once the new design has been finalized.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piluooo
    The road will be formally operational in a week’s time. Laying of the bitumen is pending due to certain bottlenecks being faced by the contractor in the inflow of material that comes from a different state. But laying of bitumen can also start any time!!

As soon laying of bitumen starts, your query will be answered.

I crossed the new culvert and could see the road on other side.only 50 mt stretch is remaining.until that clears noting can be taken as granted.

But still for me another route for bypassing shahberi pulia is already on.a big cheers to that.
    CommentQuote
  • An Exclusive video from CR to Noida Ex New route at 10KMPH. The video is shoot till CR ends and Nx Area remaining 50 meter starts ;)

Crossing Republik to Noida Ext New Route 1st Visit :) - YouTube
    CommentQuote
  • Pics of Pulia

This pic is taken from pulia .. I know you must be expecting some pics like earlier but no its the fact all is set up and it is now a 4 lane road over it :)

Now fingers crossed for remaining 50 meter... even now you can use it after crossing pulia you can take a left turn and join GC - 2 and Njoy the ride till gaur golchakar :):) ... :bab (35)::bab (35):
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks bro! hope it will continue 4 lane till pulia... I observed that after sub-station , the road narrows down to 2 lane... may be after beutemin .. things will be clear.. buts yes a good sign and big relief:)

Bw .. the music was good "yo yo Honey singh":D

Originally Posted by pscr123
    This pic is taken from pulia .. I know you must be expecting some pics like earlier but no its the fact all is set up and it is now a 4 lane road over it :)

CommentQuote

ur welcome bro !!! Yes it should be 4 lane because there are 2-3 places where you feel like it could be a 2 lane affair but there are just temproary things kept to be used at school site or for the road itself.

So i think d same during beutemin it all will be cleared by them..

hahahahah thnx music was catchy by shri shri 108 honey singh jee.. agree :):)

Originally Posted by nilabh9
    Thanks bro! hope it will continue 4 lane till pulia... I observed that after sub-station , the road narrows down to 2 lane... may be after beutemin .. things will be clear.. buts yes a good sign and big relief:)

Bw .. the music was good "yo yo Honey singh":D
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks DKP!!!
    Thats gr8 news for all CR people. Have people started using this road?
    I hv not been on that side of crossing so not aware of the traffic status on that road.

Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    I crossed the new culvert and could see the road on other side.only 50 mt stretch is remaining.until that clears noting can be taken as granted.

But still for me another route for bypassing shahberi pulia is already on.a big cheers to that.
    CommentQuote
  • its gud for CRIS also to develope this road in interest of upcoming school...!! I guess without this pulia the school will not nurture the way cris management is planning..!!

Further friends CRIS has increased the Back up charges and electricity charges in GH-07, though I feel that the same are in line with other societies and i have not read the notice but the back up will be some 15.50 + taxes..!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jainanurag
    its gud for CRIS also to develope this road in interest of upcoming school...!! I guess without this pulia the school will not nurture the way cris management is planning..!!

Further friends CRIS has increased the Back up charges and electricity charges in GH-07, though I feel that the same are in line with other societies and i have not read the notice but the back up will be some 15.50 + taxes..!!

iS not the electricity charge should be in accordance with Government guidelines?
    CommentQuote