Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8445 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • New Pulia is Operational

    Today Morning used this Pulia after crossing Pulia through internal road of Sahberi got out at Modern Public School and it took me 10 minute to reach from Galleria to Gaur Circle.

    It generally takes 20 minute from Prateek to Reach Gaur Circle in morning hour so defnatly travel time reduced by 10 minute, however internal road of Sahberi is not in good condition n there are lot of small pot holes.


    Originally Posted by Veer12
    Thanks DKP!!!
    Thats gr8 news for all CR people. Have people started using this road?
    I hv not been on that side of crossing so not aware of the traffic status on that road.
    CommentQuote
  • Will this be the normal route once this pulia is functional or some other route will be there to reach gaur circle?

    Thanks

    Originally Posted by mann973
    Today Morning used this Pulia after crossing Pulia through internal road of Sahberi got out at Modern Public School and it took me 10 minute to reach from Galleria to Gaur Circle.

    It generally takes 20 minute from Prateek to Reach Gaur Circle in morning hour so defnatly travel time reduced by 10 minute, however internal road of Sahberi is not in good condition n there are lot of small pot holes.
    CommentQuote
  • ..

    amit there will be another route straight from pulia to nx crossing GC-2 vedeantam n will take you to NH 24 link road.

    remaining 50 meter is pending noida ex side due to some issue.. meanwhile everyone is using alternate route.

    Originally Posted by amit_ar
    Will this be the normal route once this pulia is functional or some other route will be there to reach gaur circle?

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • ...

    anyone noticed less traffic on shaberi pulia from crossing side atleast even at 8.30-9.00 am today.

    have CRians started using the alternate route ??? if dats d case awsome man... please share your inputs..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pscr123
    anyone noticed less traffic on shaberi pulia from crossing side atleast even at 8.30-9.00 am today.

    have CRians started using the alternate route ??? if dats d case awsome man... please share your inputs..


    Yes, even I was surprised to see such a nice movement on sahbery pulia!!! Is it any holiday today or it’s because of new route!!!
    CommentQuote
  • I also crossed around 9:15am & it was a smooth running traffic there.
    New alternate road, I dont think many people are aware about. If situation remains like this & parrallely new road gets fully operational, I think connectivity issue would be resolved forever.....

    Originally Posted by pscr123
    anyone noticed less traffic on shaberi pulia from crossing side atleast even at 8.30-9.00 am today.

    have CRians started using the alternate route ??? if dats d case awsome man... please share your inputs..
    CommentQuote
  • Yesterday evening got a chance to visit GH7 1st time. Awesome atmosphere. Very good green space. Best thing was 2 lifts for 4 flats in a block that too in 14 floor building. Had a great time there.
    Surprisingly villas on left side were not occupied. Any specific reason for that.
    CommentQuote
  • I am on tour to pune may be thats why traffic is less..haha..lovely to hear this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Veer12
    Yesterday evening got a chance to visit GH7 1st time. Awesome atmosphere. Very good green space. Best thing was 2 lifts for 4 flats in a block that too in 14 floor building. Had a great time there.
    Surprisingly villas on left side were not occupied. Any specific reason for that.

    Ya i also have noticed that villas on the left are still empty and villas to the right are all occupied.

    Don't get 2 elated for 2 lifts for 60 families. There is a serious flaw also where 2 lifts are there for 8 flats in some towers.
    CommentQuote
  • ..

    hahahahhaha ...

    patiala saab aap na pune hi settle ho jao agar aisa hai to coz even today at 8.30 it was all free and took only 3 mins to cross the pulia else it used to be 15 min excercise in morning..

    dont know the reason but i wish ki aisa hi rahe :)

    Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    I am on tour to pune may be thats why traffic is less..haha..lovely to hear this.
    CommentQuote
  • what should be the standard hight of floor; i mean to say between floor to roof (Ready)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pscr123
    hahahahhaha ...

    patiala saab aap na pune hi settle ho jao agar aisa hai to coz even today at 8.30 it was all free and took only 3 mins to cross the pulia else it used to be 15 min excercise in morning..

    dont know the reason but i wish ki aisa hi rahe :)


    Bro, schools are about to open from 1st July than i think the flow will surely increase, yesterday while returning home at 6:48 PM the traffic was uptill Modern Public School and i had to take left turn to avoid the long queue and it took 10 minutes to reach GH-07 from there.

    I was thinking to use the new pulia but could not as was not aware about the route.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pscr123
    hahahahhaha ...

    patiala saab aap na pune hi settle ho jao agar aisa hai to coz even today at 8.30 it was all free and took only 3 mins to cross the pulia else it used to be 15 min excercise in morning..

    dont know the reason but i wish ki aisa hi rahe :)

    Hahha..

    Sorry Bro I am back & at 850 am today we crossed the pulia at a speed of 40 & that too without stoppage..
    CommentQuote
  • ..

    40 mast hai .. u mean new one??

    Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Hahha..

    Sorry Bro I am back & at 850 am today we crossed the pulia at a speed of 40 & that too without stoppage..
    CommentQuote
  • something to cheer about ...CRIANS

    एनएच पर अंडरपास का रूट डायवर्जन प्लान तैयार

    Updated on: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 08:02 PM (IST)

    संवाददाता, नोएडा : राष्ट्रीय राजमार्ग (एनएच-24) पर जाम की समस्या को खत्म करने के लिए प्रस्तावित अंडरपास का कार्य शुरू करने से पहले रूट डायवर्जन प्लान को तैयार किया गया है। निर्माण कार्य के दौरान इस प्लान को लागू किया जाएगा, जिससे यातायात व्यवस्था को बेहतर किया जा सके।
    योजना के तहत एनएच से नोएडा की तरफ आने वाले और नोएडा से एनएच पर दिल्ली की तरफ जाने वाले दोनों तरफ के लेफ्ट टर्न को तीन लेन का किया जाएगा। नोएडा से एनएच की तरफ जाने वाले मार्ग पर लेफ्ट टर्न से 50 मीटर पहले सड़क के मुख्य मार्ग को बंद किया जाएगा। यहां सिर्फ सर्विस लेन के साथ लेफ्ट टर्न चालू रहेगा। डायवर्जन प्लान लागू होने के बाद एनएच के जरिए दिल्ली से नोएडा की तरफ आने वाले वाहन सीआइएसएफ कट या शिप्रा अंडरपास के जरिए नोएडा में प्रवेश कर सकेंगे। वहीं गाजियाबाद में इंदिरापुरम की तरफ से आने वाले वाहन नोएडा में आने के लिए इन दो अंडरपास का प्रयोग करेंगे। नोएडा से गाजियाबाद इंदिरापुरम की तरफ जाने वाले शिप्रा अंडरपास व इसके पास वाले अंडरपास का प्रयोग करेंगे। एनएच पर मॉडल टाउन चौकी के पास दिल्ली की तरफ से आने वाले वाहन प्रवेश नहीं कर सकेंगे। इन वाहनों को सीआइएसएफ कट से नीचे उतरकर अंडरपास का प्रयोग करना होगा। एनएच का प्रयोग कर हापुड की तरफ से दिल्ली और दिल्ली की तरफ से हापुड जाने वाले वाहन पूर्व की तरह चलते रहेंगे। अंडरपास के निर्माण के समय एनएच पर चलने वाले वाहनों को दिक्कत न हो, इसके लिए पुश बॉक्स तकनीक का प्रयोग निर्माण कार्य में किया जाएगा। इस अंडरपास की सड़क की कुल लंबाई 752 मीटर होगी। लगभग 150 करोड़ की लागत से इसका निर्माण किया जाएगा। अंडरपास के एस्टीमेट को आइआइटी में जांच के लिए भेजा गया है। वहां से मंजूरी मिलते ही ई-टेंडर प्रणाली के जरिए टेंडर निकाले जाएंगे। वर्क सर्किल-चार के परियोजना अभियंता केआर वर्मा ने बताया कि रूट डायवर्जन प्लान तैयार किया जा चुका है। निर्माण कार्य शुरू होने से पहले कुछ दिन के लिए अभ्यास के तौर पर इसे लागू किया जाएगा। जिससे निर्माण के समय वाहन चालकों को अचानक से परेशानी न हो। डायवर्जन प्लान लागू करने को यातायात पुलिस की मदद ली जाएगी।
    CommentQuote