Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8445 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 10 to 11 feet.

Originally Posted by akhil121177
    what should be the standard hight of floor; i mean to say between floor to roof (Ready)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pscr123
    40 mast hai .. u mean new one??

No No the old one...we do pooling...one each from GH-7, panchsheel,Arihant & prateek..

I had decided to use the new one in case pulia was jam but there were no vehicles so used the old pulia..
    CommentQuote
  • To some this thread doesn't provide any useful information ( don't what to heart anyone ) but I think to me it had helped me to know the Place better , Be it be the route to use for my office or the existing issues, I was part of the protest , where we asked CIPL for connectivity and they promised this new route, but was not aware of the new route from where it will start and where it will end ( Point A and Point B ) it was this thread which educated me about it .
    Thanks everyone for your contribution on this thread ...... No matter what critics have to say but effects of this new route is already visible.

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • hi pratts i was trying to understand the route is it once we take left turn post modern public school while going towards crossing, and then after taking a left curve took right....i guess the new pulia will be somewhere after going straight ( please confirm ) right now to avoid traffic after reaching that turn i take third right and reaches Masjid at Nallah and then after crossing Sai temple reaches near Pulia..!! IF to go new pulia need to take another way...pls tell me
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jainanurag
    hi pratts i was trying to understand the route is it once we take left turn post modern public school while going towards crossing, and then after taking a left curve took right....i guess the new pulia will be somewhere after going straight ( please confirm ) right now to avoid traffic after reaching that turn i take third right and reaches Masjid at Nallah and then after crossing Sai temple reaches near Pulia..!! IF to go new pulia need to take another way...pls tell me

Anurag after taking left post modern school..take the left curve and take right between the houses ( on left is gate of some gated plot scheme)..keep going straight with the road and take right curve & then left curve & u will reach pulia..cross it & take right..

It's easy you will easily reach..
    CommentQuote
    hi pratts i was trying to understand the route is it once we take left turn post modern public school while going towards crossing, and then after taking a left curve took right....i guess the new pulia will be somewhere after going straight ( please confirm ) right now to avoid traffic after reaching that turn i take third right and reaches Masjid at Nallah and then after crossing Sai temple reaches near Pulia..!! IF to go new pulia need to take another way...pls tell me

Anurag - I remember someone posted a google map indication for the same in one of the previous post .... let me try to figure out that post so that you can refer ..... that post will clear all the doubts..

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • we daily leave CR at 845 & reach at 920 at sector 63 (12 kms exact)..today we reached at 0905 hrs...
    CommentQuote
  • Don't know the adjact standard but seen mostly 10' is maintained including 6" slab. i.e. effective gap should 9'6".

Originally Posted by akhil121177
    what should be the standard hight of floor; i mean to say between floor to roof (Ready)
    CommentQuote
  • Which is the best project in crossing republik for an end user looking for a 2bhk Apartment.
    Budget 35-40L AI (60% cash component)
    RTM or nearing completion within 3-4 months or max 6 months.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends. Thanks, I have taken the new pulia route today evening it was lonely drive and I reached in 7 minutes from Shahberi to GH-07. Only thing bothering me the speed breakers in the village
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitin_0018
    Which is the best project in crossing republik for an end user looking for a 2bhk Apartment.

2BHK would be difficult now in 40 L.
    until you go for smaller size.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    we daily leave CR at 845 & reach at 920 at sector 63 (12 kms exact)..today we reached at 0905 hrs...

I guess root cause is different, even in NH-24 there is less traffic from last 2-3 days
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitin_0018
    Which is the best project in crossing republik for an end user looking for a 2bhk Apartment.

If u increase the budget to 42~45 lac, u will get lots of options.
    Can go with ajnara, assotech, arihant all are good.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    CommentQuote
    Hi Friends. Thanks, I have taken the new pulia route today evening it was lonely drive and I reached in 7 minutes from Shahberi to GH-07. Only thing bothering me the speed breakers in the village

Anurag,
    Speed breaker with 7 mins is big relief than 30 mins jam. I am using the same road on daily basis since i shifted to CR.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    CommentQuote
  • anybody else here facing issues with IDEA phone services today in CR. i have been facing issues like signal loss since morning.
    ???
    CommentQuote