Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8445 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • is this the new route from CR to NE that everyone is talking abt with speed breakers and inside the village route?

    Originally Posted by Veer12
    Anurag,
    Speed breaker with 7 mins is big relief than 30 mins jam. I am using the same road on daily basis since i shifted to CR.

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piku123
    is this the new route from CR to NE that everyone is talking abt with speed breakers and inside the village route?


    No. That route is different. This is a shortcut to reach pulia from inside the village.

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish1985
    anybody else here facing issues with IDEA phone services today in CR. i have been facing issues like signal loss since morning.
    ???


    I am fed with airtel & was seriously thinking to port my number to Idea but seems i should wait few more days.

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Veer12
    I am fed with airtel & was seriously thinking to port my number to Idea but seems i should wait few more days.

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

    I have never ever faced problem with airtel in crossings.
    CommentQuote
  • Finallly the wait ends here !!

    Dear All,

    Finally the much awaited service comes. Now we dont have to pick or drop anyone. The concept i was talking bot from GGn is finally part of CR too. Big Cheers to that !!!
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • great initiative...detail can be found at "http://metroride.in/"

    its more then public transport...

    Originally Posted by pscr123
    Dear All,

    Finally the much awaited service comes. Now we dont have to pick or drop anyone. The concept i was talking bot from GGn is finally part of CR too. Big Cheers to that !!!
    CommentQuote
  • It will be good addition to facilities..(Bus Service)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pscr123
    Dear All,

    Finally the much awaited service comes. Now we dont have to pick or drop anyone. The concept i was talking bot from GGn is finally part of CR too. Big Cheers to that !!!

    PSCR Bro ... this is a great news ... Thanks for posting it here .... will definitely impress some of our critics ...

    Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • ...

    are nahi bro kaise baat kar re ho aap subeh subeh.. Now they will say bus service hi to hai but bus jaati to upcoming dumping ground se hi hai na. :bab (59):

    Originally Posted by pratts
    PSCR Bro ... this is a great news ... Thanks for posting it here .... will definitely impress some of our critics ...

    Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pscr123
    are nahi bro kaise baat kar re ho aap subeh subeh.. Now they will say bus service hi to hai but bus jaati to upcoming dumping ground se hi hai na. :bab (59):

    I wish that one day DG will be an added playing ground for our kids to play cricket .

    Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • !!!

    hahahha exactly coz hum to khel ni paye.. As i did not received much responses for my proposal to play cricket so ab kids hi sahi :)

    Originally Posted by pratts
    I wish that one day DG will be an added playing ground for our kids to play cricket .

    Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Shuttl Bus Service to Noida & Kausambi

    Excellent initiative.

    Need to see how much time it takes, for City center small cabs are already operative at same cost which goes via Sahberi road and with New Pulia travel time to city center will be approx. 25 min however it looks like this new service will be through NH24 and i will take more time.

    It will defiantly attract occasional user but regular user will prefer small cabs only due to time taken and cabs drop at your doorstep.


    Originally Posted by pscr123
    Dear All,

    Finally the much awaited service comes. Now we dont have to pick or drop anyone. The concept i was talking bot from GGn is finally part of CR too. Big Cheers to that !!!
    CommentQuote
  • noida ex link

    I just got a thought that is noida ex 50 mt. is left by builders with intentions to sell nx more.

    coz by doing it CIPL fullfiled their promice but didnot served the purpose as well.. what are your thoughts??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mann973
    Excellent initiative.

    Need to see how much time it takes, for City center small cabs are already operative at same cost which goes via Sahberi road and with New Pulia travel time to city center will be approx. 25 min however it looks like this new service will be through NH24 and i will take more time.

    It will defiantly attract occasional user but regular user will prefer small cabs only due to time taken and cabs drop at your doorstep.


    rs. 60/- for one side jurney appears to be on higher side.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PULOKITO
    rs. 60/- for one side jurney appears to be on higher side.

    Personal Auto takes 140 - 160 Rs for Vaishali... I think thinking that way Rs 60 is fare enough ( if No one standing will strictly be followed )

    Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote