Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8445 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Veer12
    You are the only one who can fulfill the dreams of CR. You are the maalik of noida/noida extn. 50 mtr stretch ka kabza hi dilwa do. Aur uske upar toll tax laga dena, in the name of dream fulfillment tax. Please sir save us...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Veer bro .. in bhaisaihab ke puranee aadat hay bak bak karnay kee.... everyone knows that when ever a cow is going to raise its tail its going to shit .... wont sing a song...

Leave him on his own .... Sepulchar dude get well soon...

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Hey guys, i know its off topic, but need help with registry.

Builder has finally offered possession for my flat, I am confused on registry.

how is it calculated??? is it 7% of BSP.

how does circle rate come into play?

would stamp duty increase on August 1st due to increased circle rates,if yes is it possible to get registry in 2-3 days (as in 29th- 31st july)

is it advisable to go with builder's lawyer.. p.s. builder is asking for 10k as lawyer fee

yes one really stupid question to finish it off:- if i give builder 10-15 day pdc for full and final payment, but pay cash for registry upfront. is it doable and legal??? Really short on money for 15-20 days

thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • While scouting property for a relative, came across a flat in Ajnara Gen X, lower floor facing golf course, Rs 3,500 psf all-inclusive.
    It is not RTM and it appears that possession can happen in next 6-8 months.
    Is this a good deal?
    CommentQuote
  • Has someone booked flat in jaipuria apartment, crossing republik

hi,

Has someone booked flat in jaipuria apartment, crossing republik

Originally Posted by johnkeats_in
    Hi *,

There are two separate 'Jaipuria' companies:-

1) Jaipuria Infrastructure Developers Pvt.Ltd. -> This is the company related to Jaipuria Sunrise Indirapuram and NH24 project where lifts were faulty and all the negative news is all related to. Even for this builder I think the majority of constructions were good... But something went wrong for this indirapuram project for which there is lots of negative publicity...

2) Jaipuria Buildcon Pvt Ltd -> This is a relatively new player in Real-Estate and is the builder behind Jaipuria Apartments in Crossing Republik. Yes, the project seems to have been delayed due to some issues but now it has really picked up and the flats are ready for possession... Work is going quite okay as one of my friends had been there just last week...

This is what I have found. Does anyone know more about the 2nd Jaipuria? ;-)

And let's all give comments with hard/verifiable facts and just not to malign a particular builder... What say? B-)

Regards,
    JohnKeats
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MOHIT KUMAR
    While scouting property for a relative, came across a flat in Ajnara Gen X, lower floor facing golf course, Rs 3,500 psf all-inclusive.
    It is not RTM and it appears that possession can happen in next 6-8 months.
    Is this a good deal?

It is a very good deal but make sure all inclusive means including service tax component because this would be additional 3% & you will land at 3600/sq ft AI

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Lonewolf
    Hey guys, i know its off topic, but need help with registry.

Builder has finally offered possession for my flat, I am confused on registry.

how is it calculated??? is it 7% of BSP.

how does circle rate come into play?

would stamp duty increase on August 1st due to increased circle rates,if yes is it possible to get registry in 2-3 days (as in 29th- 31st july)

is it advisable to go with builder's lawyer.. p.s. builder is asking for 10k as lawyer fee

yes one really stupid question to finish it off:- if i give builder 10-15 day pdc for full and final payment, but pay cash for registry upfront. is it doable and legal??? Really short on money for 15-20 days

thanks in advance

In case BSP is higher than circle rate, Stamp duty is always been calculated on BSP which is on agreement. If BSP is less than circle rates, stamp duty would be calculated on circle rates. In simple words, the amount on which charges are on higher side is been taken into account by govt....
    If ur BSP is >3000, you can go for registration post 1st aug also as ur BSP is higher than proposed circle rate which is approx Rs3000 psft.
    Moreover u should go with builder lawyer as it saves lots of time.

CommentQuote
  • Thanks Veer.... i am getting it done today only as my BSP is less than 2500
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Veer.... i am getting it done today only as my BSP is less than 2500

Congrats!!!
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Veer.... i am getting it done today only as my BSP is less than 2500

Can you please check the new circle rates & stamp duty charges while going for registry today?
    & Would the new charges be implemented wef 1st Aug or not?
    Kindly share on this forum as this would be the real time information on the subject.
    CommentQuote
  • Half Marathon on occasion of Independence day

All are requested to Join.....
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala

Patiala Bro ... I can run a full marathon but the problem is I cant wakeup 7:30 :(
    and that too on a holiday..... noways :( :(

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    Patiala Bro ... I can run a full marathon but the problem is I cant wakeup 7:30 :(
    and that too on a holiday..... noways :( :(

Thanks!!
    Pratts

Your kid is small..let his schooling start..phir to uthna hi padega..
    CommentQuote
  • Good inititatives.. nice to see..:)

Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    CommentQuote
  • What are the current resale prices in CR? How much 2BHK around 1250 sq ft. would cost? Which societies are good and which ones to avoid?

Any body here who bought recently?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Your kid is small..let his schooling start..phir to uthna hi padega..

yup man ... you are right.... why do schools start so early in the morning ….its is still a mystery to me...

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote