Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8445 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    yup man ... you are right.... why do schools start so early in the morning ….its is still a mystery to me...

Thanks!!
    Pratts

because in early morning there are no traffic jams...
    CommentQuote
  • अब cr भागेगा !

Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    All are requested to Join.....

मैं ये सोच रहा हूँ कि ये जनता भागेगी कहाँ? :bab (39):
    लगे हाथ पोस्टर पर ये भी लिख देते कि ये दौड़-भाग कितने बजे तक चलेगी और दौड़ का रूट क्या है?
    ताकि ना दौड़ने वाली बाक़ी की जनता तब तक अपने घर पर रहे ।
    (:lock1:आना-जाना कितने बजे तक बन्द है?)
    अच्छा हो कि लोगों को CR के अन्दर ही दौड़ाया जाए ।
    कृपया NH-24 और पुलिया वाली रोड आने-जाने वालों के लिए रहने दें ।
    CommentQuote
  • वैसे जीतने वालों के लिए मेरी ओर से
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Target2021
    वैसे जीतने वालों के लिए मेरी ओर से

Why? Aren't you running?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Why? Aren't you running?

:tongue2:It is dificult to accept

पर पक्का आरामखोर :couch2: होना भी कोई ज़्यादा बुरी बात नहीं ।
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Veer12
    Can you please check the new circle rates & stamp duty charges while going for registry today?
    & Would the new charges be implemented wef 1st Aug or not?
    Kindly share on this forum as this would be the real time information on the subject.

No idea....Will confirm and let u know as i had given money to builder and ask him to do the rest.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends

I am planning to buy a 2 Bhk flats in Noida but most real estate project have complain.so i am confuse which one is best to buy.

Thanks & Regard

Amit kumar
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitkumar7
    Hi Friends

I am planning to buy a 2 Bhk flats in Noida but most real estate project have complain.so i am confuse which one is best to buy.

Thanks & Regard

Amit kumar

Correct Intension but on a wrong thread.
    Post it on Noida's thread

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Last weekend got paper insert regarding the lauch of Crossing republic phase-2. Where would be the location of phase-2 in CR & when it is going to be launched?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Veer12
    Last weekend got paper insert regarding the lauch of Crossing republic phase-2. Where would be the location of phase-2 in CR & when it is going to be launched?

Around Saviour
    CommentQuote
  • Moti mahal

Guys Moti Mahal is part of CR now under Paramount Market.. Congo njoy good non veg - veg now :):)
    CommentQuote
  • Have new circle rates been implemented from today?
    Do anybody have any clue on this?
    CommentQuote
  • Wow ....Run CR Run ... DG k liye RUN

Any updates on DG guys!!!

Sorry I was away on some beautiful beaches destination
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    The National Green Tribunal (NGT) on Tuesday gave its nod for the construction of boundary wall around a 25-acre plot, which the Noida authority has earmarked for a garbage landfill site.
    "The Noida authority should be permitted to raise boundary wall to the land in question. But it will not install any plant or start using the land for land filling without specific order of the tribunal," the order said.

The tribunal has fixed August 27 the next date of hearing.

On July 2, the NGT had asked the authority to stop all construction activities at the site. The instruction came after NGT-appointed commissioner Sameer Sodhi said in his report that the location has been chosen in violation of environmental norms.

The commissioner said that the authority did not even seek environment clearance from the Uttar Pradesh Pollution Control Board (UPPCB) before choosing the land.

The proposed landfill site is located only 9 metres away from a village and merely 175.25 metres from group housing societies, the report said.

The authority had argued that if a boundary wall is not constructed, the land would be encroached upon by mafia.

The residents living in nearby housing societies have objected to the location of the garbage disposal site. They have formed an organisation, Go Green Welfare Association, and filed a petition before the NGT.

"NGT has only asked the authority to build a boundary wall. Besides that, the authority is not allowed to do any other work," said Rohit Ahuja one of the petitioners.

The authority officials said that as per NGT directive, it will file a counter affidavit in the next two weeks.

Box:

--The proposed landfill site is located on a 25-acre plot in Sector 123

--On site's west is located Ajnara Homes group housing building in sector 121, at a distance of 175.25 meters

--on North-west is located a village at a distance of 9 meters only

--On East side Hindon Embankment is located

--On South side, a 75 meters wide Noida-Greater Noida link road

--Noida authority did not take clearance from Uttar Pradesh pollution control board (UPPCB), flouted a mandatory norm

--The authority also makes mockery of central pollution control board (CPCB) norm that says that landfill should be at a distance of 500 meters

Dont you think inch by inch, with time, things are moving in favour of DG?

Historically

2011:

Allahabad High Court Decision in Favour of DG

2012:

Many statements in favour of DG

2012 end:

Land acquired from G NOida area to complete the required land Requirement

2013:

Construction work around DG

2013 Mid:

Boundry wall work ....

2014: Dont know what next?
    CommentQuote
  • buy a flat in main crossing

Hi

i need to know how it is to buy a flat in main crossing society(i dont need for investment).

Can you please specify its(main crossing society) distance from the proposed dumping ground.

Kindly reply whehter it is feasible to invest in main crossing.
    CommentQuote