Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8445 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • आज से क्रासिंग रिपब्लिक के circle rates कितने हो गए? :confused2::confused2:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pushpankar
    Hi

i need to know how it is to buy a flat in main crossing society(i dont need for investment).

Can you please specify its(main crossing society) distance from the proposed dumping ground.

Kindly reply whehter it is feasible to invest in main crossing.

Kindly reply,need help
    CommentQuote
  • Boss it took almost 10 yrs to reach at this level which u say inch by inch with zero execution on ground. Drop to CR anyday, you will find this township as one of the best in NCR. The movement u will read this you will come back with 100 drawbacks of the area. In revert, I can tell u 200 drawbacks of your area & that i am sure will be an eye opener for you.
    The way you are bashing CR, It seems you have a very bad experience about this township. If that is so share it to all for our benefit but yes, for your information the infra & facilities are growing day by day. I dont regret my investmenet here as end user.......

Originally Posted by DrVPratap
    Dont you think inch by inch, with time, things are moving in favour of DG?

Historically

2011:

Allahabad High Court Decision in Favour of DG

2012:

Many statements in favour of DG

2012 end:

Land acquired from G NOida area to complete the required land Requirement

2013:

Construction work around DG

2013 Mid:

Boundry wall work ....

2014: Dont know what next?
    CommentQuote
  • Main crossing is a very beautiful society in CR. While this society is fully developed now & some other societies are under construction & in final development stage. Rates are slightly higher than other societies in crossing but you will enjoy. I dont live in main crossing but personally I liked it.
    This society is at the farest point from proposed DG.
    If you are thinking as end user, you should visit at least 4~5 more societies. this will give a better idea......

Originally Posted by pushpankar
    Hi

i need to know how it is to buy a flat in main crossing society(i dont need for investment).

Can you please specify its(main crossing society) distance from the proposed dumping ground.

Kindly reply whehter it is feasible to invest in main crossing.
    CommentQuote
  • I think croma should publish the rates on their website. I am also very keen to know whether new circle rates have been introduced?
    Originally Posted by Target2021
    आज से क्रासिंग रिपब्लिक के circle rates कितने हो गए? :confused2::confused2:
    CommentQuote
  • The way you criticize CR, I thought u own a property at some beautiful beach in Goa. Chalo koi baat nai.....

Wow ....Run CR Run ... DG k liye RUN

Any updates on DG guys!!!

Sorry I was away on some beautiful beaches destination
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Veer12
    Boss it took almost 10 yrs to reach at this level which u say inch by inch with zero execution on ground. Drop to CR anyday, you will find this township as one of the best in NCR. The movement u will read this you will come back with 100 drawbacks of the area. In revert, I can tell u 200 drawbacks of your area & that i am sure will be an eye opener for you.
    The way you are bashing CR, It seems you have a very bad experience about this township. If that is so share it to all for our benefit but yes, for your information the infra & facilities are growing day by day. I dont regret my investmenet here as end user.......

Veer Bro ... actually he deals in Greater FBD and is getting a big competition because of CR ... aab kya karay bechara papi pet ka sawal hay ... Ghoda ghas say dostee kar lega to jinda kaisa rahaga....

Keep doing your work Sepulchar " Sepulchar Bro tum sangharsh karo .... hum tumharay sath hay "

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
    Main crossing is a very beautiful society in CR. While this society is fully developed now & some other societies are under construction & in final development stage. Rates are slightly higher than other societies in crossing but you will enjoy. I dont live in main crossing but personally I liked it.
    This society is at the farest point from proposed DG.
    If you are thinking as end user, you should visit at least 4~5 more societies. this will give a better idea......

Thanks for the Information.

yesterday i also personally visited the Crossing society it seems good to me.

and the distance seems to be more than 1KM from proposed dumping ground

But what others are saying that it is not more than 200 mt,whts your view i.e aprrox distance from DG.

i just want to be get confident about the distance of CR society from DG before investing as a end user.

Hope you all will help me out for exact distance of DG from main crossing soceity
    CommentQuote
  • Proposed DG is in Ansal Aquapolis which is easily 1km from Main crossing/Panchsheel/Ajnara GEN X......

Originally Posted by pushpankar
    Thanks for the Information.

yesterday i also personally visited the Crossing society it seems good to me.

and the distance seems to be more than 1KM from proposed dumping ground

But what others are saying that it is not more than 200 mt,whts your view i.e aprrox distance from DG.

i just want to be get confident about the distance of CR society from DG before investing as a end user.

Hope you all will help me out for exact distance of DG from main crossing soceity
    CommentQuote
    Proposed DG is in Ansal Aquapolis which is easily 1km from Main crossing/Panchsheel/Ajnara GEN X......

Thanx a ton for the information,now i am good to go.:):)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pushpankar
    Thanx a ton for the information,now i am good to go.:):)

If DG comes in reality than area upto 3-4 K.M. circumference would be effected. If you are not confidence then should focus on Noida and not on CR and nor on NE.

I hope it would help.
    CommentQuote
  • Don't jump to conclusion dude, read the news correctly and understand about which place it is being talked.

--The proposed landfill site is located on a 25-acre plot in Sector 123

--On site's west is located Ajnara Homes group housing building in sector 121, at a distance of 175.25 meters

--on North-west is located a village at a distance of 9 meters only

--On East side Hindon Embankment is located

--On South side, a 75 meters wide Noida-Greater Noida link road

For you information A plant similar to one proposed at Dundahera got Inaugurated a year back near Merrut, and last month NGT has given order to close this plant as this is creating pollution.

Dont you think inch by inch, with time, things are moving in favour of DG?

Historically

2011:

Allahabad High Court Decision in Favour of DG

2012:

Many statements in favour of DG

2012 end:

Land acquired from G NOida area to complete the required land Requirement

2013:

Construction work around DG

2013 Mid:

Boundry wall work ....

2014: Dont know what next?
    CommentQuote
  • Amateur Photograph of people having dinner at Golf Course Restaurant..

For those who love to have dinner in open..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • If what u said is true then 3-4 km circumference includes below areas-
    ~ NH24 upto columbia asia hospital
    ~ Ghaziabad City upto Ghaziabad railway junction.
    ~ Entire vijay nagar area
    ~ Half of the Noida extension.
    People keep on repeating DG came first than CR. Will u still say that above areas excluding NX developed after DG. Dont try to misguide people. Today buyer is smart enough to make the decisions about a particular area........

Originally Posted by nealigarh
    If DG comes in reality than area upto 3-4 K.M. circumference would be effected. If you are not confidence then should focus on Noida and not on CR and nor on NE.

I hope it would help.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    For those who love to have dinner in open..

Mashallah Mashallah... I remember eating on the sidelines of beaches in South Goa. Really too good. Maza aa gaya. :):)
    CommentQuote