Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8445 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Veer12
    If what u said is true then 3-4 km circumference includes below areas-
    ~ NH24 upto columbia asia hospital
    ~ Ghaziabad City upto Ghaziabad railway junction.
    ~ Entire vijay nagar area
    ~ Half of the Noida extension.
    People keep on repeating DG came first than CR. Will u still say that above areas excluding NX developed after DG. Dont try to misguide people. Today buyer is smart enough to make the decisions about a particular area........

What do you think - There will be no negative effects on GH 07 if DG comes in reality.
    CommentQuote
  • See its a SWMP which means the plant would be covered but yes it can affect nearby areas & that is the reason we all are fighting for its existance & things are moving in right direction so far......

Originally Posted by nealigarh
    What do you think - There will be no negative effects on GH 07 if DG comes in reality.
    CommentQuote
  • new circle rate in Crossing (40%hike)

Hi ,
    I just heard from supertech builder new circle rate of 34500 per sq meter (40%hike).
    For 850 sq.feet flat on second flat it will cost around 190000 around stamp charges..around 60000 more from last month.
    I unfortunately did not buy stamp paper ...so now need to pay this extra cost:(.

Originally Posted by Target2021
    आज से क्रासिंग रिपब्लिक के circle rates कितने हो गए? :confused2::confused2:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Goforvikas
    Hi ,
    I just heard from supertech builder new circle rate of 34500 per sq meter (40%hike).
    For 850 sq.feet flat on second flat it will cost around 190000 around stamp charges..around 60000 more from last month.
    I unfortunately did not buy stamp paper ...so now need to pay this extra cost:(.

Is it approx 3200 रूपये / Sqft?
    CommentQuote
  • Please check with the authorities. I believe the rates are around 30000/sq mtr. 34500 are much higher than what i heard.

Originally Posted by Goforvikas
    Hi ,
    CommentQuote

any news about CR - NX road ???
    CommentQuote
  • Nothing new. We can atleast request CROMA to get the road on CR side completed at least for now.....

Originally Posted by pscr123
    any news about CR - NX road ???
    CommentQuote
  • Ghaziabad: Vaishali and Crossings Republik topple Indirapuram

Aug 5, 2013, 05:54PM IST Delhi NCR

Vaishali and Crossings Republik have emerged as strong contenders to Indirapuram in Ghaziabad. As per .com research, Indirapuram is Ghaziabad’s foremost locality, followed by Vaishali and Crossings Republik.
    Both Vaishali and Crossings Republik have their own strengths. Today, Vaishali is sitting on a huge inventory of ready-to-move-in residential properties. These properties are mainly from the builder floor category, which are constructed by individuals and small-time builders hoping to get some quick returns from the market. These units are available in the range of Rs 32-60 lakh, and their rates start from Rs 3,200 per sq ft and goes up to Rs 5,500 per sq ft, depending on the location, specifications and quality of construction.
    “Apart from ready-to-move-in stock available at reasonable rates, Vaishali enjoys Metro Rail connectivity. That is the single-largest factor, in terms of connectivity, that drives property buyers to this area,” Vijay Kharbanda, a city-based real estate broker. The only problem with Vaishali is that a large number of builder floor units are constructed by individuals who bought land in this area a few ago and do not have any expertise in construction or real estate development, he adds.
    Crossings Republik, at the other end, offers rental properties at highly affordable rates. “Crossings Republik is drawing crowds mainly because of low rental values, which are 20-40 per cent lesser than Noida and other parts of Ghaziabad,” says Sulabh Raghuwanshi of Raghuwanshi Properties and Construction. However, as more and more people are turning towards this area, landlords are noticing high demand and therefore their expectations are also increasing, he adds.
    Meanwhile, the real estate market in these localities remains dynamic, witnessing ups and downs in the recent past. Crossings Republik, for instance, has undergone a correction of eight per cent during the Jan-Mar 2013 quarter, as per .com research. “Since correction brings market at realistic levels, it makes properties attractive. If rental values at Crossings Republik come at par with Indirapuram or other nearby locations of Noida, people would prefer to go to those areas first,” said Raghuwanshi.
    CommentQuote
  • I have heard that Round about CNG filling station is now operational. A formal inauguration will be on 11th Aug 2013.

others may please confirm
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    I have heard that Round about CNG filling station is now operational. A formal inauguration will be on 11th Aug 2013.

others may please confirm

Patiala bro .... Last sunday I also saw some activity around that CNG pump .... it looked like they have satrted distribution ... but was not sure ....

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    Patiala bro .... Last sunday I also saw some activity around that CNG pump .... it looked like they have satrted distribution ... but was not sure ....

Thanks!!
    Pratts

As per confirmation received on WA Group from a guy who got his tank filled there, It has started functioning from Yesterday, formal inauguration is on 11th Aug. CROMA president has also circulated a mail in this regard.
    CommentQuote
  • Next Hearing on 2nd Sep for DG Case in Supereme COurt

Dumping Ground Case, Update on Supreme COurt Websit

Special Leave Petition (Civil) 32118 / 2011
    Petitioner M/S ANSAL PROPERTIES & INFRAS.LTD.
    Vs.
    Respondent STATE OF U.P.& ORS.

Advocate(Petitioner) MS. MUKTI CHAUDHRY
    Advocate(Respondent) MR. SUDHIR KULSHRESHTHA
    Appealed Against High Court Details - Not Available
    Matter is Connected To Connected Details - Not Available
    Subject Matter LAND ACQUISITION & REQUISITION MATTERS - OTHERS

Listing Details Next Date of Listing - 02/09/2013
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mann973
    As per confirmation received on WA Group from a guy who got his tank filled there, It has started functioning from Yesterday, formal inauguration is on 11th Aug. CROMA president has also circulated a mail in this regard.

Though I am still running on petrol ... It still feels good to know development happening in and arroung CR...

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    Though I am still running on petrol ... It still feels good to know development happening in and arroung CR...

Thanks!!
    Pratts

Agreed it feel good that +ve development is happening in Crossings, Surprisingly one more CNG Pump is ready but no Petrol Pump. I believe a present hardly 10-15% vehicle will be on CNG.
    CommentQuote
  • Agreed that qty of petrol/diesel vehicles is much more than for CNG but petrol is easily available on NH24 while there is no CNG pump on NH24 till Anand Vihar. So this development is very much in favour of CR which will even help in increased footfall at the malls been developed at Fountain making the township more livable one........

Originally Posted by mann973
    Agreed it feel good that +ve development is happening in Crossings, Surprisingly one more CNG Pump is ready but no Petrol Pump. I believe a present hardly 10-15% vehicle will be on CNG.
    CommentQuote