Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8445 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • phew...i think everyone only read that i had accepted the pics are real. but no one read my other positive comments that i never found a stinky smell inside CR, connectivity will improve, etc etc.

Originally Posted by miketest
    piku123 who is also a resident of CR has accepted that the pictures are true. Bro, you are not the only one living in CR so don't try to overpower others.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piku123
    phew...i think everyone only read that i had accepted the pics are real. but no one read my other positive comments that i never found a stinky smell inside CR, connectivity will improve, etc etc.

that is part of a syndrome called CR Amnesia..all good things inside CR get negated by it's surroundings..

We should give up as we cannot improve our surroundings...
    CommentQuote
  • true bhai. we cannot improve our surroundings coz its not in our hands. but we can surely improve our township. and no doubt things are improving and will continue to improve inside CR. i am happy so far living in CR and the poor outer surroundings has no impact on my or my family's life so far.
    gadi se aata hun jaata hun. bahar kya chal raha he, kiske kapde sukh rahe hein kya lena dena yaar. :)

Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    that is part of a syndrome called CR Amnesia..all good things inside CR get negated by it's surroundings..

We should give up as we cannot improve our surroundings...
    CommentQuote
    true bhai. we cannot improve our surroundings coz its not in our hands. but we can surely improve our township. and no doubt things are improving and will continue to improve inside CR. i am happy so far living in CR and the poor outer surroundings has no impact on my or my family's life so far.
    gadi se aata hun jaata hun. bahar kya chal raha he, kiske kapde sukh rahe hein kya lena dena yaar. :)

Infact poor surroundings not withstanding CR always creates positive imprints in minds of whosoover visits our home...

Once they enter CR it is truly something very good....

We at CR are happy being part of this society...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Infact poor surroundings not withstanding CR always creates positive imprints in minds of whosoover visits our home...

Once they enter CR it is truly something very good....

We at CR are happy being part of this society...

Yar actually kuch logo ko sirif kamiya he nazar aate hay .... you can not change the attitude ..... they will only see dirt.... Now tell me jab koi nalay may ghus kar us ke photo laga to kya us ko Deoderant ke shusbu aaygee..... Nala hay bhai us kay itnay paas janay ko kis nay bola .... I use the road next to nala every day but I never smelled a thing...

These ppls will keep on doing backar backar and CR will keep shining .....

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • The same case here, who so ever comes out home they use to appreciate the decision of having our own home at this beatiful place, even i will share when i opted for crossing i was alone from my company to decided the home crossing but now there are more than 10 people (whom i know) are either living happily here and planning to settle here. I use to get call often from collegues and friends for rented / own acomodation here...!! whatever picutures are posted here might be true but one shall visit the place once before forming any opinion about the city , it is really heart touching..!! the desperateness of person trying to malign the place is quite visible when he is capturing the photographs of service road near ABES, photographs of area behind Mahagun, Jaipuria apt fotos which everybody know having builder issue..the shops near temple ..everyone know the same is out of Crossing due to the land not sold by owner...bla ..bla ..bla..!! we accept there are issues but trust me my dear friends these are not the issues which can refrain anybody to make this place a dream home...!! I rest my case as of now...and will pray god to give the patient to my desparate frnds.!!
    CommentQuote
  • Warning

Off Topic
    Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.
    CommentQuote
  • Cr pics

Long shots of CR from galleria Market...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Another View

Skytech, Dreamland, Golf Greens Street as seen from GH-7
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    true bhai. we cannot improve our surroundings coz its not in our hands. but we can surely improve our township. and no doubt things are improving and will continue to improve inside CR. i am happy so far living in CR and the poor outer surroundings has no impact on my or my family's life so far.

Sayad kutch logon ko kapre sukhane ki Jarurat Nahin parti
    CommentQuote
  • Finalyyyyy a big news!!!!

Finalyyyyy a big news !!
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    yes pics are real. no doubt.
    i do want to say one thing that as Dr saab assured that the DG will not come in CR then i think this will be the biggest good news for CR. rest all things will only improve in the future.

also to add on his comments and pics:

Thanks Piku ji and all for appreciating an effort. I believe I tried to do work as per true heart, The idea is to present the other side of CR too, so to SEE it improving FURTHER in FUTURE. I like the way you acknoweldged it.

1) i never found a stinky smell when i enter into CR and when i am in my flat. it can be the problem with those whose flats are having balconies facing the naala. otherwise u will only feel it when you stand near to it.

Dear I agree, I never said it causes harm to whole of CR, but yuou are true, the COrner Flats on ABES to Shahberi side, and CR pullia to GH07 all corner side flats will face problem. Even it depends on seasons but yep stink is an issue till the naalaas are open

2) the shops with tents can be seen only near to GH-7 area. i think in a way its good coz u can get groceries at cheaper rate from them as compared to the other shops. but yes those should be in less nos and more encroachment should be prohibited.

The illegal enchroachments are problems in Noida sectors too, but CR should do something to deal with it, its just covering the GH07, some paan shops near galleria side towrds dhundhera. and some from ABES road....and these shops are very much part of CR and established in CR itself.
    3) the outer walls of only a few societies can be bad but not true for all. depends on how old is the society and whats the construction quality.

yes outer walls on dhundhera side i could see it. however other two sides nothing can come as Naala is covering. so i agree only few walls had issues
    4) the kissing balconies thing is somewhat also true. but again since mos the owners bought the flats in cheaper rate, so kahin na kahin adjust to karna padega na.
    We understand its private build township and this is an issue. GH07 is with spaces but most of soceities have this issues, some i noticed and really tight. may be CROMA should take up this matter.
    5) connectivity - well this will certainly improve down the line. patience is the key here.

Thanks for accepting .and i am working in Malviya nagar ek chotta sa dental clinic hai
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mann973
    I too except that these pics are of CR only but request you to come n have a look on your own that where these pics were taken and from which angle and this is how far from reality.

Not seen any pot holes like one shown it the pics, if my assumption is correct that road was of a narrow lane between back side of under construction portion of Paramount & Assotech, which is not in use.

Pics with partial construction was of some construction done by ppl at entrance of Crossing from NH 24 side which is not Part of Crossing as of now. Another pic showing shops are a small land at another corner of Crossing adjacent to Laboni which could not be acquired. No comment about open drain, whaere ever ppl will be their drain will be there.

Regarding issue, some one has already posted content of mail from CROMA, It has already iisue pertaining to a developing area and issues are there that why ppl are following up and it will take time to short out this.

I agree that those three beautiful pictures of crosisngs main road, galleria and golf course is not posted by me. but the pictures shown are not of any outside areas, its very much crossings. check the society wth people living in phatatic condition near mandir shops are part of cr.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DrVPratap
    I agree that those three beautiful pictures of crosisngs main road, galleria and golf course is not posted by me. but the pictures shown are not of any outside areas, its very much crossings. check the society wth people living in phatatic condition near mandir shops are part of cr.

I would like to bring to your notice the Golf Course is also having a beautiful Mazar in middle of Golf Course. Which also hosts bi annual mela, which is a holy place for a community of shahberi. I wonder please make it issue of debate as people do come there for 'deepak jalaane' too , and its practising place as of today too.. ... on other side of GF is active Shamshaan Ghaat of Dhundhera

In pic you can see that mazaar in middle of Golf Course. it was again never talked about by anyone. The thing is that we aperciate that you love your place but potraying it with imagination and fantasy is not correct on part of providing information to innocent people of forum

one picture for all the beautiful view of buildings from golf course
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Can some1 pls guide me about buying gold coast 2 bhk at crossing republic.what shd be d best price all inclusive.pls help as I dnt wan2 land up my parents PF and hard earned money in problems...pls guide
    CommentQuote