Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8444 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CR on eve of independence day from Paramount Symphony
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • got the latest edition of crossings insight magazine today. must say, flashy cover page. liked it v much.

it was mentioned that the new route from GH-7 to NE will be open to public by sep'13. its a 24m wide road.
    dont know its 4 lane or 2 lane? 2 lane hua to shaberi road ki tarah wahan bhi jaam lagega.

nothing was mentioned about the DG i guess.
    CommentQuote
  • it is 2 lane , but Shaberi road is one lane with few feet of additional width, I guess it will serve its purpose...

"http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_width_of_a_two_lane_road"

Originally Posted by piku123
    got the latest edition of crossings insight magazine today. must say, flashy cover page. liked it v much.

it was mentioned that the new route from GH-7 to NE will be open to public by sep'13. its a 24m wide road.
    dont know its 4 lane or 2 lane? 2 lane hua to shaberi road ki tarah wahan bhi jaam lagega.

CommentQuote
  • ohh god :(. matlab ye bhi kaam chalau road he.
    jab banana hi tha to 4 lane banate. not a good planning must say.

Originally Posted by nilabh9
    it is 2 lane , but Shaberi road is one lane with few feet of additional width, I guess it will serve its purpose...

CommentQuote
  • The second CNG station on Shahberi road between paramount and assotech is also operational.

Yaad aa gayi Dr. Sepulchar ki who said that CR is sitting on CNG bomb..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    it is 2 lane , but Shaberi road is one lane with few feet of additional width, I guess it will serve its purpose...

How you know its 2 lane? 24m width is for four lanes. I doubt it should be 4 lane, now a days 2 lane road is nowhere. also this road is connecting 2 cities it should atleast 4 lane.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    How you know its 2 lane? 24m width is for four lanes. I doubt it should be 4 lane, now a days 2 lane road is nowhere. also this road is connecting 2 cities it should atleast 4 lane.

24m is approximately 80 feet wide road with each lane maximum 12 feet you can easily have 4 lane with ample space for shoulder and median.
    CommentQuote
  • Just returned from CR. Below are my impressions since my last visit:
    1. Occupancy must have reached 50% or even more.
    2. Rs 4,000 psf is also now a frequently talked price.
    3. All shops in Crossings Plaza (market opposite Galleria) are operational.
    4. Countless property dealers have cropped up all over CR.
    5. Residents are satisfied and advise to visit CR during evening and just after sunset. Road bordering CR is said to become like a mall road of a hill station.
    6. Greenery on road connecting NH 24 to Shahberi culvert is maintained impeccably.
    7. Also drove up till new completely built culvert behind GH7, but could not see the road beyond it that should have led the commuter to NE.
    8. Greenery inside CR is well maintained.
    Can anyone please give some information on CR phase 2?
    CommentQuote
  • Loving it so far

Hi Everyone,

My name is Sachin and I have shifted to CR on 15th Aug. This thread is very useful to everyone. I spent 2-3 hours reading most of the last pages. As of now I am loving the environment and market is also very good. :)

I have one query regarding Broadband Internet as TTPL reviews are not good. What should I do? As Airtel may take at least 2-3 months and BSNL is also not available, I am unable to work from home.

Please suggest how you guys (Those who are living here) are managing?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by xmen82
    Hi Everyone,

My name is Sachin and I have shifted to CR on 15th Aug. This thread is very useful to everyone. I spent 2-3 hours reading most of the last pages. As of now I am loving the environment and market is also very good. :)

I have one query regarding Broadband Internet as TTPL reviews are not good. What should I do? As Airtel may take at least 2-3 months and BSNL is also not available, I am unable to work from home.

Please suggest how you guys (Those who are living here) are managing?

Why don't you buy 3G Reilance dongle or DATA Card?
    CommentQuote
  • I am staying at 16th floor and my existing Tata Photon+ dongle and Airtel 3G is working very poor here. Even signals are not good. Is it due to high floor?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4
    CommentQuote
  • Welcome at CR, I am using BSNL FTTH(fiber based) and its awesome.. speed 2 MBPS.. but currently few societies have the connectivity... I am based in Paramount symphony

Originally Posted by xmen82
    I am staying at 16th floor and my existing Tata Photon+ dongle and Airtel 3G is working very poor here. Even signals are not good. Is it due to high floor?

CommentQuote
  • Thanks Nilabh for information. I will try to find out more on this. I am in Gardenia Square.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by xmen82
    Thanks Nilabh for information. I will try to find out more on this. I am in Gardenia Square.

Gardenia Square also has WI-FI facility i think. Why don't you use that?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piku123
    got the latest edition of crossings insight magazine today. must say, flashy cover page. liked it v much.

Its 4 Lane with divider, Two Bottleneck as of Now, After Pulia 30 mtr road is pending due to land acquisition issue and 2nd one is at end of the new road there is a pole for High tension wire due to which there its two lane as of now.
    CommentQuote