Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8445 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Case studies shows that a DG affects at least 2 KM around its peripheral..

In that case Gaur city -1 & 2 and a lot of other projects in NE also falls within impact zone (assuming 2 kms arial distance) of the dundhera DG ....

BTW gaur city will open with approx 3000 rs / sq ft ..whenever this NE issue will get resolved......mahagun Mywoods is booking at 2600 /sq ft these days when there is no certainity about NE issue ...just imagine what these builder will ask when the Master plan will get NCR board nod.....:-(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raghu2011
    In that case Gaur city -1 & 2 and a lot of other projects in NE also falls within impact zone (assuming 2 kms arial distance) of the dundhera DG ....

BTW gaur city will open with approx 3000 rs / sq ft ..whenever this NE issue will get resolved......mahagun Mywoods is booking at 2600 /sq ft these days when there is no certainity about NE issue ...just imagine what these builder will ask when the Master plan will get NCR board nod.....:-(

Buy in NE only after clear cut decision from SC..... if SC is in favor of NE buyers then buy in NE even at 3300 PSF of Gaur...... otherwise there is a risk, before SC verdict there is no value of paper price by builders in NE like 2200 , 2500 , 2900 , or even 3300 PSF, as there is no resale in NE hence it do not make any matter that what paper rate builder is showing..... Once NE is clear by SC only then value of NE will be justified......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Another highly coveted society Lotus Panache is in Bhangel village !!!!!!

If village is criteria than every place is equally bad huh?

oh yes sec 118,119,120 are also surrounded by village ...n these place are far from habitation as of now still these places command rate of 4500-5000.

keeping your and others POV in mind, I can easily say CR is then located inside the village and slum. moreover Proposed DG next Door.
    CommentQuote
  • Can somebody give me any recommendation on Gold Coast Crossing Republik? They seem to have options right next to the golf course and there prices are good too (2500 all inclusive for 11-19th floor).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ajjain
    Can somebody give me any recommendation on Gold Coast Crossing Republik? They seem to have options right next to the golf course and there prices are good too (2500 all inclusive for 11-19th floor).

are they RTM?
    CommentQuote
  • Commercial of panchsheel wellington

Commercial of panchsheel wellington
    Is any one aware when the shops on the ground floor of Panchsheel Wellington will go operational?

Construction appears to be all complete except that the shops are closed.

With all Shops facing the Golf, it must turn out to be a great place to shop!!

Regards / Mohit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piluooo
    Commercial of panchsheel wellington
    Is any one aware when the shops on the ground floor of Panchsheel Wellington will go operational?

Construction appears to be all complete except that the shops are closed.

With all Shops facing the Golf, it must turn out to be a great place to shop!!

Regards / Mohit

I think shops are closed because there is no shoppers at the moment in CR.
    CommentQuote
  • bad joke....:( ...hasi nahi aai:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • डंपिंग ग्राउंड को जमीन दे जीडीए’
    गाजियाबाद (ब्यूरो)। गालंद में जल्द ही डंपिंग ग्राउंड बनने की उम्मीद बंधी है। मंगलवार को लखनऊ में हुई बैठक में नगर विकास मंत्री आजम खान ने जीडीए अधिकारियों को ग्राउंड के लिए जल्द जमीन उपलब्ध कराने के निर्देश दिए हैं। जमीन की पहली खेप के रूप में जीडीए 10 एकड़ जमीन शासन को दे चुका है। अभी भी 25 एकड़ जमीन देनी बाकी है।
    गालंद में डंपिंग ग्राउंड निर्माण के लिए निजी क्षेत्र के विकासकर्ता से जीडीए को जमीन लेनी है। जीडीए इस जमीन को शासन के नाम करेगा।
    शासन के प्रतिनिधि के रूप में स्थानीय प्रशासन कूड़े के निस्तारण के लिए नगर निगम को जमीन हैंडओवर करेगा। नगर निगम को डंपिंग ग्राउंड के लिए जीडीए से 35 एकड़ जमीन लेनी है। निजी विकासकर्ता से जीडीए को 27 एकड़ जमीन फिलहाल मिली है। इसमें से 10 एकड़ जमीन का निस्तारण किया जा रहा है।
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Moneybhai
    bad joke....:( ...hasi nahi aai:bab (59):

Its not Joke. ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Its not Joke. ;)

Yes joke was you claiming that in 2 years rated of paras project sector 137 will touch 6k bsp.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    Yes joke was you claiming that in 2 years rated of paras project sector 137 will touch 6k bsp.

ic....
    CommentQuote
  • crossing republik.....neighbours envy owners pride;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit

At PAPER Paras-137 may reach to 6000 PSF...... Just PAPER PRICE.

But in actual resale Paras-137 may struggle at 4500-4800 PSF rate after 2 years....... same is going on in NEAR RTM of LB-3C, big 20%-25% difference in Paper Price and in actual Resale Price (LChand buyer of LB confirm it several times).... Total ROI from this rate will be less than Bank FD...

Crossing is giving much better ROI from last 6 month....

Even for END USER POV Crossing is more close from Noida-62 (IT HUB) , Railway Station , ISBT , Metro..... Good time of CR has been started... (MY POV)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    At PAPER Paras-137 may reach to 6000 PSF...... Just PAPER PRICE.

But in actual resale Paras-137 may struggle at 4500-4800 PSF rate after 2 years....... same is going on in NEAR RTM of LB-3C, big 20%-25% difference in Paper Price and in actual Resale Price (LChand buyer of LB confirm it several times).... Total ROI from this rate will be less than Bank FD...

Crossing is giving much better ROI from last 6 month....

Even for END USER POV Crossing is more close from Noida-62 (IT HUB) , Railway Station , ISBT , Metro..... Good time of CR has been started... (MY POV)

honest evaluation. most of occupant are from it industry ( around 70 %),one can reach It sectors within 15- 20 minutes). since last month 3 of my friend visited with cr and they were impressed with greenery and infrastructure and they finalized the deal .
    CommentQuote