Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8445 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by NotSoSuper
    To your first concern, check Faridabad threads, we always raised issues of those builders like Triveni, Zion, Ansal, Dhingra, some of bPTP above all, likewise in CR u have jaipuria, Saviour, and few more to name falls in catagory of delayed possesion and other issues....;)

unfortunate part is that Patiala ji you only tries to crib about those bad things , however in comparision if you calculate ratio....5700acres vs 360 acres and builders number .....CR ratio wise will lead in builders issues....isnt it technically?

We never crib about anything , have u even seen CR name pulled in any of faridabd threads .... but you check your posts , i talked about a major issue of land use change cancelled in Crossings Republik....and U started bashing Faridabad suddenly ......(failed to undertsand what u want to prooove)

U raised issue of SRS preal floors gievn poesssion without registry ....which u got repllies well in faridabad forum itself....BUT U STILL POTRAY IT AS NEGATIVITY with VESTED Interests ..... fact remains that only 20-30 families shifted and OC given, usually builders in Haryana do registry in lots .....mine Omaxe posession given in August 2011 registry done in Dec 2011. Does it makes it illegal ......NO not at all....

BUT what we see in crossings republik is definatly should be worry , AS LAND USE CHANGE Challanged and Cancelled and Builders told to Return land to Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam (as per news in various news papaers) Thus in your funda which u applied on SRS pearl floors to spread negativity ...... with same thought process , it seems WHOLE of CR is illegal now....!!!! (though its not my opnion but i used ur theroy for faridabd and same applied on CR)

Faridabad u always say badthings or tiers to choose worest projects like Park Princess and SRS Peral Floors, what about mahagun .....in CR? paramount, symphony, superetch , etc .....WHAT about the ILLGEAL FLOORS in ALL CR, which came out 700 Flats in last year GDA raid??? atleast Title of land is clear in faridabd , posession wise if u Check thread, OMAXE Heights, Omaxe New Heights, SRS Residency, PURI, Pratham, BPTP Park floors, BPTP Grandura, BPTP Princessaaprk m Uppal Jade, Ozone , SRS preal floors,ERA Redwoodresidency etc have given posession and except ERA, BPTP PP, SRS floors, rest others have seen huge End Users inflow.....with many like Grandura or Omaxe are nearing 60-70% occupancy rate.

Rest Moderators its not personal attack but as patiala tries to hide under cover of things I have to ask him .....i understand iT was UNFORTUNATE JAM.....while coming back in peak hours ...(though hard to believe as in case of accidents also Roads cleared within minutes) but I accept that it took you 50 minutes to cross. BUT WHAT ABOUT DURING DAY TIME (NON PEAK HOURS) 1KM STRETCH , 6 Lane WIDE, additional 2 lanes work going on full swing, NO T point, No u turn, traffic police available........TELL ME REASON HOW COME EVEN THAN IT TOOK 20 MINUTES FOR U TO CROSS....:bab (3):....................KYA PHIR SE KOI UNFORTUNATE INCIDENT HO GAYA THA PATIALA JI AAPKE SAATH .....

As being daily users I just came from that stretch and its peak hours it took hardly 6 minutes to cross with TRAFFIC .....how come i n you r case things go WORSE. ...OR IS IT MADE INTENTIONALLY WORSE ?????

That what I am OPENLY ACCUSING YOU !!!!!

I don't have patience to read this much...

You can crib & crib..

Afternoon waali snap maine laga di hain..

My family said ki they would have been crying had they been there at princess park..for me bottom line is that...

I just wrote about my visit for Faridabad & just look at what you did as a reaction..
    CommentQuote
    Oh forgot to mention petrol bills and travel of people .....(as ur last point)

Pls dont woory patiala ji ....Distance wise from South Delhi Faridabad is more nearby .....so do with Gurgaon ....About Fuel bills.....NEEDLESS To SAY , Faridabad METRO WORK 60% completed and next year onwards it will be matter of histroy ....unless like Crossings which still falls almost 9 and 8kms from existing metros as of now

and i guess no proposal either to conncet it with metro in near future???

metro wld 6-7 kms away from CR in 2 years..As good as the distance for majority of Greater faridabad projects..

I do not see any major advantage on account of this...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    I don't have patience to read this much...

You can crib & crib..

Afternoon waali snap maine laga di hain..

My family said ki they would have been crying had they been there at princess park..for me bottom line is that...

I just wrote about my visit for Faridabad & just look at what you did as a reaction..

Are ur family is not crying to read news of land use change canceled in crossings..... Or to see Dumping Ground or burning bodies....highest far (concerte like feeling) Or traffic jams my bottom line is this

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4
    CommentQuote
  • Patiala I openly challenge come to fbd now in peak hours if we didn't cross that stretch I 10minutes I will pay u 10k rest u have to accept ur lies......

Baki family apki hai jaha rahe khush rahe..... I cannot scoop to ur level sorry

CommentQuote
    metro wld 6-7 kms away from CR in 2 years..As good as the distance for majority of Greater faridabad projects..

I do not see any major advantage on account of this...

Agian ur lies PATIALA ....

Check omaxe, ansal , ozone, puri, omaxe new heights, ERA, SRS all falls under 2.2-3.5kms from metro ......check wikimapia ..in fbd thread ....

if u dont see any value its ur issue.. not ours :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Patiala and NotSoSuper..please. stop fighting like this.. this is worthless.

Please discuss on those things for which we are here..

Yes, if the land cancellation news will apply for CR phase 1 then we need to really think about it..

It looks like it would be a bigger monster than the DG.

Do you have update on this news...please share.

And I am happy that green belt construction have started between panchsheel and ajnara. My flat is facing to it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SatyaPW
    Dear Patiala and NotSoSuper..please. stop fighting like this.. this is worthless.

Please discuss on those things for which we are here..

Yes, if the land cancellation news will apply for CR phase 1 then we need to really think about it..

It looks like it would be a bigger monster than the DG.

Do you have update on this news...please share.

And I am happy that green belt construction have started between panchsheel and ajnara. My flat is facing to it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Bhai don't worry.... News pakki hai but le de ke sab ho jata hai. Builders will throw money (will she'll out more from common man) udhar party fund badh jayega aur idhar sab legal ho jayega.

But yep technically crossing is in big trouble and almost illegal as per statements, phase II crossing is hope builders will definitely give bribe opposes chanda /party fund

Waise DG se bada monster tou hai, that's how I started thread where Patiala didn't answer it but started abusing faridabad.

CommentQuote
  • However one has to be vigilant if all builders of CR belongs to opposite party than toy watt lag gai samjho....... Waise bhi GDA is so keen on DG and unka noor nagar RnE sales will up if CR is down...

Croma must take it on priority

CommentQuote
  • Bhai i also challenge you that i will travel 10 km in 15 minutes from CR to noida daily.

I won't bet 10k bcoz we are poor cousins to greater faridabad.

I have job to manage and perform.Bhai ab main broker to nahi.

CR is the worst yaar and do not stoop to my level because you deserve better.best of luck
    CommentQuote
    However one has to be vigilant if all builders of CR belongs to opposite party than toy watt lag gai samjho....... Waise bhi GDA is so keen on DG and unka noor nagar RnE sales will up if CR is down...

Croma must take it on priority

Hahaha GDA has DG on priority for last 5 years as per your different avtaars.

Hamari sarkar dange sambhal le wahi bahut hain.

Priority sirf aap dekh paa rahe ho.we want that things should clear. If it has to come let it come.alteast it will give people like u a reason to party.
    CommentQuote
    Agian ur lies PATIALA ....

Check omaxe, ansal , ozone, puri, omaxe new heights, ERA, SRS all falls under 2.2-3.5kms from metro ......check wikimapia ..in fbd thread ....

if u dont see any value its ur issue.. not ours :bab (59):

Ab for 2 kms don't stress your tongue..

I was young when i invested in faridabad.8 years ago I was not married and in next 8 years my son will be in 10th.

I am selfish I took home for myself.I do not want to struggle in my golden period.faridabad is struggle for last 7 years with no clear cut plans.i cannot stand the fact that flats awhich are ready cannot be handed over to owners and no one knows the reason why.
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (48):aagaya aagaya money bhai happy news le kar aagaya..

Moti mahal delux will be operation from 1st oct 2013
    value plus ( electronic bazar has already started operation and giving huge discount )
    The road which is connecting CR to Nh24 will be soon double lane.
    orbit plaza have started giving possession of shop to it's respective owners.
    two more ATM are coming soon.
    aur baki infor aap logo ke pas hain hi..
    CommentQuote
    Ab for 2 kms don't stress your tongue..

I was young when i invested in faridabad.8 years ago I was not married and in next 8 years my son will be in 10th.

I am selfish I took home for myself.I do not want to struggle in my golden period.faridabad is struggle for last 7 years with no clear cut plans.i cannot stand the fact that flats awhich are ready cannot be handed over to owners and no one knows the reason why.

Could u please name those flats (apart from zion, triveni, few Bptp which I already mentioned are worest) which are ready and for years no possession given???

Again ur lies Patiala

Following possessions give in 2011-2013

Bptp gradura
    Omaxe Heights
    SRS residency
    Puri pranayam
    SPR heights
    Era redwoood residency
    Bptp park princess
    Ozone apartments
    Uppal jade
    SRS pearl floors
    Bptp parkland floors
    Piyush
    Rps grand savanna
    Omaxe new heights
    Bptp parkland plots

Possession in few months

Bptp resort
    Bptp floors
    Puri pratham
    Puri floors
    Era divine court floors

Rest u check on faridabad forum and pls don't spread rumors of no possession given...... AS Every where be it indirapura, RnE, gurgaon, Noida, crossings etc who so ever launched in 2006-07 gets worst affected by global slowdown........ Examples are RnE many projects launched by then still not complete, indirapurm the luxury projects like orange county launched in 2007 completed only last year, same in crossings jaipuria, saviour, etc, Noida JP towns wish cities no where near completion, wave city ghaziabad Again best example

We are glad that atleast builders after slowdown are delivering the flats and 2011onwards g fbd seen a steep rise in terms of infra, connectivity, prices hike, and above all, Deliveries 16 projects delivered so far, in pool of 23 not so bad as portrayed by u always.........

CommentQuote
  • Patiala only issue is that if u would have said so in 2010 I would have agreed u, but brother things changed almost 100 % now....... Seee the delivered projects, infra in gfbd....... U cant always be stick to 2009era......

CommentQuote
  • The road which is connecting CR to Nh24 will be soon double lane:- how concrete this information is? if t is true and soon be implemented then its the best Bhai!! please share more detail on this..

Originally Posted by Moneybhai
    aagaya aagaya money bhai happy news le kar aagaya..

Moti mahal delux will be operation from 1st oct 2013
    value plus ( electronic bazar has already started operation and giving huge discount )
    The road which is connecting CR to Nh24 will be soon double lane.
    orbit plaza have started giving possession of shop to it's respective owners.
    two more ATM are coming soon.
    aur baki infor aap logo ke pas hain hi..
    CommentQuote