Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8445 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by NotSoSuper
    Could u please name those flats (apart from zion, triveni, few Bptp which I already mentioned are worest) which are ready and for years no possession given???

Again ur lies Patiala

Following possessions give in 2011-2013

Bptp gradura
    Omaxe Heights
    SRS residency
    Puri pranayam
    SPR heights
    Era redwoood residency
    Bptp park princess
    Ozone apartments
    Uppal jade
    SRS pearl floors
    Bptp parkland floors
    Piyush
    Rps grand savanna
    Omaxe new heights
    Bptp parkland plots

Possession in few months

Bptp resort
    Bptp floors
    Puri pratham
    Puri floors
    Era divine court floors

Rest u check on faridabad forum and pls don't spread rumors of no possession given...... AS Every where be it indirapura, RnE, gurgaon, Noida, crossings etc who so ever launched in 2006-07 gets worst affected by global slowdown........ Examples are RnE many projects launched by then still not complete, indirapurm the luxury projects like orange county launched in 2007 completed only last year, same in crossings jaipuria, saviour, etc, Noida JP towns wish cities no where near completion, wave city ghaziabad Again best example

We are glad that atleast builders after slowdown are delivering the flats and 2011onwards g fbd seen a steep rise in terms of infra, connectivity, prices hike, and above all, Deliveries 16 projects delivered so far, in pool of 23 not so bad as portrayed by u always.........

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

Piyush still possession is not given, Although occupation certificate is received but After coming out from Jail Promoter is just committing dates.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    CR today is a name of progression.Its a progression against many odds.it has surprised many and will keep continuing to do that.

Ab bus bhi kar pagley , rulayega kya...!! (On a lighter note)

Joks apart, dpk hats off to you for articulating the real things in such a beautiful way.CR today is a name of progression.Its a progression against many odds.it has surprised many and will keep continuing to do that.

Ab bus bhi kar pagley , rulayega kya...!! (On a lighter note)

Joks apart, dpk hats off to you for articulating the real things in such a beautiful way.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Really??? Where did you get this news from??? Yaar, hawa me teer mat chalaya karo. I sold my flat in F-block around 1-2 months ago and the new allottee has got the keys already.

Bhai log ... hum yahan Faridabad kyu discuess kar rahay hay yar???
    CR latest update may Faridabad kahan say ghus gaya..... Shyad Galtee say aap log nay Faridabad ke place per Ghaziabad per click kar diya hay....
    Can we please stick to the topic.....

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • This is CR updates Thread dont discuss about Faridabad

Off-Topic - Please keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.
    CommentQuote
  • Mike bro ... In between Faridabad and CR .... Bharat Pakistan type kuch sceen chal raha hay kya??
    by "aap log" I ment to say all who are discussing Faridabad in CR's thread .... aap is ko kuch galat samagh gaya shyad..... Personally I will never write anything against or in favor of Faridabad as being honest mughay pata he nahi hay .... Haan kanhi kabhi aapnay Puranay friend ":bab (59): from faridabad " kay majay lenay kay liya kuch likha ho sakta hay ....

Thanks!!
    Pratts

Originally Posted by miketest
    I am replying to a post that talked about incorrect fact regarding Faridabad. If you are going to say "Aap log nay" then I would say "Aap logon ne pehle start kiya Faridabad in CR thread." If you want to discuss Faridabad, please come to the appropriate forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Just to refresh about what we were discussing in past.

1. Progress with 30m patch to complete the road
    2. SMP
    3. SWMP
    4. Progress on common area
    5. Progress on widening of road connecting to NH24
    6. NH24 widening
    7. towers and broadband connection
    8. Possessions
    9. Security
    10. Bus service
    11. Land cancellation news.
    12. Maintenance charges
    11. car parking outside the societies
    12. Festivals in CR
    13. School construction
    14. Shamshan ghaat
    15. Omax and underground shoppin
    16. Multiplex
    17. CnG Gas stations
    18. Cooking gas pipe connection
    19. Voter id
    20. Hospital
    21. Other amenities

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SatyaPW
    Just to refresh about what we were discussing in past.

1. Progress with 30m patch to complete the road
    2. SMP
    3. SWMP
    4. Progress on common area
    5. Progress on widening of road connecting to NH24
    6. NH24 widening
    7. towers and broadband connection
    8. Possessions
    9. Security
    10. Bus service
    11. Land cancellation news.
    12. Maintenance charges
    11. car parking outside the societies
    12. Festivals in CR
    13. School construction
    14. Shamshan ghaat
    15. Omax and underground shoppin
    16. Multiplex
    17. CnG Gas stations
    18. Cooking gas pipe connection
    19. Voter id
    20. Hospital
    21. Other amenities

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Can anybody explain the impact of point number 11 above to the buyers or on those who haven't taken the possesion of flat yet?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Veer12
    Can anybody explain the impact of point number 11 above to the buyers or on those who haven't taken the possesion of flat yet?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4

Outside society means Car parked on road. It blocks road space and at later date can cause jams.
    CommentQuote
  • PIL seeks city buses on NH 24

Highlighting the difficulty faced by people due to the absence of public transport to commute from Ghaziabad to the capital, a PIL has urged the Delhi high court to intervene.

It has sought a direction from the court to the state governments to allow public transport on National Highway 24. The plea was filed by Mohan Singh, a Vaishali resident, saying that it is the only route connecting Ghaziabad and Delhi.

A bench of Chief Justice N V Ramana and Justice Pradeep Nandrajog on Wednesday said a detailed order with direction to the government would be passed later. "Direct the respondents (state governments) to undertake the process of reviewing the list of routes under the Reciprocal Common Transport Agreement, 2008 keeping in view the development of residential colonies in Ghaziabad," it said.

According to the plea, "because of the absence of public transport buses, people are compelled to use private vehicles for commuting from Ghaziabad to Delhi and vice versa, which causes vehicular pollution causing serious health hazards."

PIL seeks city buses on NH 24 - The Times of India
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    I visited CR last month(for the first time) and was surprised to see the amount of ready supply. i guess some projects will be ready to move in by sept/oct.
    i did not find any issue with the location but the accessiblity was thru a villages.
    if u are looking at a budget house with fast possession (1500psft), u can consider CR. Alternatively Noida Extn is going to be a good option in 2-3 yrs time for budget home category.

Value for money will be 75, 76, 77, 78 and 137 sector.

Agreed with Munish even had gone to check some flats and trust me sector 75, 76, 77, 78 and 137 are also developing very fast.
    CommentQuote
  • Bachpan main dekha tha do bachhe aapas main hamesha ladte rahte they. "Mera toy tere toy se accha he" Kuch joker bhi yahan isi tarah se besir per ki fight karte rahte he
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikasg03
    Bachpan main dekha tha do bachhe aapas main hamesha ladte rahte they. "Mera toy tere toy se accha he" Kuch joker bhi yahan isi tarah se besir per ki fight karte rahte he

Rightly said, check previous posts, which joker started it. . . . On simple question of land use change cancelled...... I was told all about bad bad bad in gfbd.

Kaash yeh gayan koi un bhai saab ko bhi de dey

CommentQuote
  • property rates

ladai chord do..
    By the way away from what we are discussing above I have noticed overall slump in the property market including CR.
    I have been hearing rates of upto 4K/PSFT but last month when I decided to sell my flat in Ajnara (ready to move-in) to invest somewhere else in under construction (as rates were really good all across noida/noida-extn/E-way) didn't get many inquires or genuine buyer in the market. Rate is also around 3500-3550 only based on my conversation with individual buyer and broker.
    Is the slump due to upcoming election and people want to keep cash as CASH IS KING in this type of scenario?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NotSoSuper
    Rightly said, check previous posts, which joker started it. . . . On simple question of land use change cancelled...... I was told all about bad bad bad in gfbd.

Kaash yeh gayan koi un bhai saab ko bhi de dey

Chor kr Dadhi me Tinka
    CommentQuote
  • Realty companies may offer discounts to clear inventory

Realty companies may offer discounts to clear inventory - The Economic Times

NEW DELHI: The upward revision in repo rate by the Reserve Bank of India is likely to increase pressure on real estate developers to offer discounts in the upcoming festive season as they struggle to clear their inventory at a time when demand is tepid and interest rates are rising.

"Discounts are now inevitable," said Sanjay Dutt, executive managing director of South Asia at real estate services firm Cushman & Wakefield. This festive season is likely to see just a tenth of last year's new project launches, according to an estimate by the Confederation of Real Estate Developers' Associations of India (Credai).

"Developers will want to sell their unsold inventory instead by using innovative schemes and discounts. Rising interest rates, though, will lower sentiments and could impact sales," said Credai chairman Lalit Kumar Jain.

The festival season usually generates about 20% of the annual home sales. But demand has been severely hit this year due to the economic slowdown, higher inflation and job cuts in several sectors. The spike in interest rates can only add to the industry's woes, developers said.

"If interest rates go up, demand will be impacted slightly," said National Housing Bank chairman RV Verma. Home prices fell in 22 of the 26 cities in the quarter to June, according to the National Housing Bank's residential housing index, Residex,

"If developers really reduce prices, some sales should happen this festive season. This is an opportunity for them to clear their inventory pile-up," said a senior SBIBSE -3.44 % official, who did not wish to be named.

DLF's group executive director Rajeev Talwar termed the increase in repo rate a missed opportunity. "There was a need to lower rates to stimulate demand," said Talwar.

According to property research firm Liases Foras, close to 670 million sq ft of stock is lying unsold with developers as home sales have fallen over the past few quarters.

"We will not be launching new projects this festive season. Instead we will focus on delivering old projects and will offer schemes and discounts to get rid of our inventory," said RK Arora, managing director of Noida-based developer Supertech.

Several developers are poised to launch new schemes for existing projects and also offer innovative payment structures, said Anckur Srivasttava, chairman of GenReal Property Advisers. "They are also repositioning parts of existing projects to stir sales," Srivasttava said.

Freebies Are Now Inevitable

DEMAND HAS been severely hit this year due to the economic slowdown, higher inflation and job cuts in several sectors

BUILDERS WILL want to sell their unsold inventory instead by using innovative schemes and discounts

MANY DEVELOPERS are poised to launch new schemes for existing projects and also offer innovative payment structures
    CommentQuote