Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8445 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by akshmail
    Thanks friend for your suggessions. What is DG?

Pls advice if anybody knows any new project which is near to possession in CR.
    Because in Resale there are B/W issues. And I have to go with Loan.

DG is Dumping ground which is purposed next to crossings Republik , it's disputed though allahabad High court issued orders In its favour.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4
    CommentQuote
  • Advice required

tarvani Ji , I am facing exactly same issue & pay 70% money. Last time I talked with supertech executive about this issue.They told me that last installment we will need to pay at the time of Possession .Its my advise to you for further confirmation together we can meet with builder .please make plan to meet.

Originally Posted by tarvani
    Superteh Livingston - Galaxy Tower is under construction. Its scheduled date of Possession was June 2014. But in its website the builder is now showing the likely date of Possession as December 2015. My payment plan is 'Flexi" I have paid about 70% of the total cost and the balance is to be paid by June 2014 in two installments. The construction status is '.......casting of 7th floor slab is in progress'. Now my query is whether it is mandatory to pay the installments even if the construction is lagging far behind the schedule. Is it not mandatory to pay certain percentage of total cost at the time of possession only or in other words some payment is to be witheld till the possession is offered. Agreement is silent about this. Please advise the right course of action.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NotSoSuper
    DG is Dumping ground which is purposed next to crossings Republik , it's disputed though allahabad High court issued orders In its favour.

Sepulchar urff Dr urff pata nahi so many avtaars can't remember..

You are really too much..

To all your avtaars I have pointed out the spelling is proposed and not purposed.

You have this habit of self conversation which is really laughable.

Faridabad thread needs u ..b there..why waste time here..

With NE construction going at a good rate and rates also weakening..please do not go for any CR projects.

Lesser known builders are not worth it.

Naala is fully operational, DG will also be operational..infact naala tourism photographs were put so superbly by notsosuper or dr saahab..
    CommentQuote
  • Lookin for a 2BHK Flat with 25Lacs budget in Noida Extension

Hi Friends.

I have around 5 lacs in hand and looking to book a 2BHK Flat with budget of 25 Lacs in Noida Extention. I am looking for this to live and can wait for 4 years as I dont have that much money with me to go for RTM flat

Hi Seniors, please suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NotSoSuper
    I would say looking at construction quality, and facilities + location, avoid jaipuria. I visited long back, if it's same jaipuria builder of indirapuram than must ignore.

Baaki CR has good builders like gh07, maha gun, ajnara etc try there..... Keep in mind illegal floors, towers, societies, distance from purposed DG, shamshan bhoomi, and congestion between towers before finalizing any deal

Few more points to be kept in mind;

Naala
    Operational Dg (please refer to snap put by notsosuper urff sepulchar)
    Cng bomb
    Lifts falling down
    Ghaziabad law and order
    Polluting industries
    Insufficient infrastructure
    Poor quality
    Low gentry
    Theft of petrol petrol petrol..
    Surroundings of village.

All the problems are real..and 8000 odd families are not at all happy.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bsharma059
    Hi Friends.

I have around 5 lacs in hand and looking to book a 2BHK Flat with budget of 25 Lacs in Noida Extention. I am looking for this to live and can wait for 4 years as I dont have that much money with me to go for RTM flat

Wrong thread..

Take advantage of downturn and only take RTM.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bsharma059
    Hi Friends.

In this budget you can get 1000sq. ft flat in Gaur Yamuna City project in YEW.
    I recently booked for 23 lakhs (AI including tax + covered parking)
    It will only be ready after 4 years.
    Currently it is in prelaunch stage.
    CommentQuote
  • mr. investor cum broker ji, stop promoting Gaur yamunacity everywhere.

Originally Posted by investor1234
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piku123
    mr. investor cum broker ji, stop promoting Gaur yamunacity everywhere.

I am not any broker.You seem to be a broker for CR.
    Why you are getting chillies , if I just replied to somebodies message ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vibhorvaish
    tarvani Ji , I am facing exactly same issue & pay 70% money. Last time I talked with supertech executive about this issue.They told me that last installment we will need to pay at the time of Possession .Its my advise to you for further confirmation together we can meet with builder .please make plan to meet.

I agree with your suggestion. Please send me a private message
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • m not a broker. i only think that yamuna expressway wont be livable before 8-10 yrs. thats it.
    Originally Posted by investor1234
    I am not any broker.You seem to be a broker for CR.
    Why you are getting chillies , if I just replied to somebodies message ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piku123
    m not a broker. i only think that yamuna expressway wont be livable before 8-10 yrs. thats it.

Thats ok, thats your point of view. YEW will be livable in next 3-4 yrs..just wait and see.
    If someone is willing to wait for next 4 yrs then that is the place to invest.
    Gaur will give possession in next 42months (3.5 yrs)and I trust this builder due to my past experience.
    These are all things spread by brokers who dont want buyers to buy directly from reputed builders cheap and want to sell their existing inventories.
    Also there are no issues surrounding the area and land is litigation free.There are huge infra activities planned.

There are already 'Ready to move' apartments just at the start of expressway.
    There are top builders like ATS , Gaur, Jaypee(just to name few) who are developing this place.
    Supertech will give possession by 2015.
    Similarly there are other builders like Gaur , developing 300 acre like huge townships non existent/rare in NCR.
    Dont want to get into argument , nor I am saying that CR is not good.
    I only replied because that person had 25 lakh budget , similar to my case.
    So I just thought of helping that guy , I am not trying to sell YEW nor Gaur.
    If they are good then people will come on their own, no need to sponsor.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by investor1234

Why are you trapping innocent people who are asking for advice. Even a donkey knows that Yamuna Expressway is 10 years from something happening. On the other hand, in this RE depression, many projects on paper and under construction projects will be delayed by years or many would not even see the light of the day.

It is better to keep money in FD for the next 2 years. If you really wanna park your money in something safe, try and go for something RTM. Sell it later when the market starts moving and then put money in a new launch. Be safe rather than sorry.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Why are you trapping innocent people who are asking for advice. Even a donkey knows that Yamuna Expressway is 10 years from something happening. On the other hand, in this RE depression, many projects on paper and under construction projects will be delayed by years or many would not even see the light of the day.

It is better to keep money in FD for the next 2 years. If you really wanna park your money in something safe, try and go for something RTM. Sell it later when the market starts moving and then put money in a new launch. Be safe rather than sorry.

Sir .I am nor trapping any innocent investors.
    As this is a public forum I have a right to put my views.
    Rest all are intelligent .Gaur project will surely see light of day on time.
    I am just putting my view. Its obvious CR people dont like that , its fine.
    You be happy with your thinking I be happy with mine.
    Rest no one can force anyone all know their hard earned money and are intelligent enough
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by investor1234
    Sir .I am nor trapping any innocent investors.
    As this is a public forum I have a right to put my views.
    Rest all are intelligent .Gaur project will surely see light of day on time.
    I am just putting my view. Its obvious CR people dont like that , its fine.
    You be happy with your thinking I be happy with mine.
    Rest no one can force anyone all know their hard earned money and are intelligent enough

Bhai miktest will take offence on you calling him of CR.

Miketest is Greater Faridabad.

Investorji no offence but i completly agree with miketest.

Just start from mahamaya flyover and you will see lands and projects.still greater noida has scope for projects.in 25 lacs look for a project in greater noida and not yamuna expressway.

Yamunaexpress way is far far away.around 18 kms from pari chowk.distances do matter.expressway without industries would not be feasible.

It can be a good farmhouse or an out house or an outflat after a long drive.
    CommentQuote