Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8445 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Bhai miktest will take offence on you calling him of CR.

Miketest is Greater Faridabad.

Investorji no offence but i completly agree with miketest.

Just start from mahamaya flyover and you will see lands and projects.still greater noida has scope for projects.in 25 lacs look for a project in greater noida and not yamuna expressway.

Yamunaexpress way is far far away.around 18 kms from pari chowk.distances do matter.expressway without industries would not be feasible.

It can be a good farmhouse or an out house or an outflat after a long drive.

Sorry Patiala sahab, I will really not take any offence if I am called from CR. If I had been living in CR, I would protect it from people who spread false information. Right now I am in Faridabad so I would do the same for it.

Of course we sometimes get down to mudslinging and then at other times, I feel its really not required and kiddish. Anyways, some one asking people to invest in an under construction property in an area like Yamuna Expressway is ........
    CommentQuote
    Bhai miktest will take offence on you calling him of CR.

Miketest is Greater Faridabad.

Investorji no offence but i completly agree with miketest.

Just start from mahamaya flyover and you will see lands and projects.still greater noida has scope for projects.in 25 lacs look for a project in greater noida and not yamuna expressway.

Yamunaexpress way is far far away.around 18 kms from pari chowk.distances do matter.expressway without industries would not be feasible.

It can be a good farmhouse or an out house or an outflat after a long drive.

Whenever we are buying builder matters the most.
    Gaur is one of best in market, 300 acre township has everything which you can think of including 5 start hotel.
    ATS has also launched with 100 acre township.
    These builders have everything in their townships and they will deliver as they are best in the market, different from other builders.
    Their reputation is very much important for them.
    Jaypee again has huge sports city , International Cricket stadium and huge township with multiple projects and ifra.
    F1 racing track is a reality , and I am not speculating on that .Indian Grand Prix is already scheduled for this year.
    You name any big builder it is there in YEW , so I dont understand how it will not develop.
    I am talking about 4 yrs duration when things will fall into place in YEW.
    Also most of the companies are/will be located in Noida Expressway and distance is less than 30 mins drive from YEW, so how is it bad when its so cheap.

It is so conveniently located with less than 30 mins drive from office.
    I cant go by just what people are saying but facts as I have already done enough research before putting my money.
    Also 18 kms on Expressway takes around 15 mins time , its not like NH24.
    Distance will not matter much as its a hassle free drive.
    Before buying I did all survey and unable to get anything even in GN , 2BHK less than 30 lakhs that also in not good location . Location wise this project is excellent.
    I purchased in 23 lakhs , even if it is prelaunch then also it is with builder like Gaur.
    I dont have any other option as currently I only have 20 lakhs that too in 3 yrs time.
    3 lakhs I will mange somehow , so for a person like me YEW fulfills dream of a house that also with a reputed builder.
    CR, NEx ,Noida, Indirapuram ,Faridabad, Delhi , Gurgoan all are out of my budget and very costly for me.

Dont want to hurt anyones sentiment here just I also have some bigtime constraints.
    CommentQuote
  • Best Wishes to all CR friends, I dont have anything against your house/location. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by investor1234
    Whenever we are buying builder matters the most.
    Gaur is one of best in market, 300 acre township has everything which you can think of including 5 start hotel.
    ATS has also launched with 100 acre township.
    These builders have everything in their townships and they will deliver as they are best in the market, different from other builders.
    Their reputation is very much important for them.
    Jaypee again has huge sports city , International Cricket stadium and huge township with multiple projects and ifra.
    F1 racing track is a reality , and I am not speculating on that .Indian Grand Prix is already scheduled for this year.
    You name any big builder it is there in YEW , so I dont understand how it will not develop.
    I am talking about 4 yrs duration when things will fall into place in YEW.
    Also most of the companies are/will be located in Noida Expressway and distance is less than 30 mins drive from YEW, so how is it bad when its so cheap.

It is so conveniently located with less than 30 mins drive from office.
    I cant go by just what people are saying but facts as I have already done enough research before putting my money.
    Also 18 kms on Expressway takes around 15 mins time , its not like NH24.
    Distance will not matter much as its a hassle free drive.
    Before buying I did all survey and unable to get anything even in GN , 2BHK less than 30 lakhs that also in not good location . Location wise this project is excellent.
    I purchased in 23 lakhs , even if it is prelaunch then also it is with builder like Gaur.
    I dont have any other option as currently I only have 20 lakhs that too in 3 yrs time.
    3 lakhs I will mange somehow , so for a person like me YEW fulfills dream of a house that also with a reputed builder.
    CR, NEx ,Noida, Indirapuram ,Faridabad, Delhi , Gurgoan all are out of my budget and very costly for me.

Dont want to hurt anyones sentiment here just I also have some bigtime constraints.

Investor this 23 lacs at the time of possession would cost you around 33 lacs.

Interest paid,rent paid please add all this also.

Nothing against Yway.it is the best place in NCR.but boss it is 10 years away.

7 saal ho gaye CR ko.abhi bhu poora nahi hua.Gaur is part of this township also.so things would take time.

Rest it is your decision.but best wld be to expand your resources and go for RTM.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Sorry Patiala sahab, I will really not take any offence if I am called from CR. If I had been living in CR, I would protect it from people who spread false information. Right now I am in Faridabad so I would do the same for it.

Of course we sometimes get down to mudslinging and then at other times, I feel its really not required and kiddish. Anyways, some one asking people to invest in an under construction property in an area like Yamuna Expressway is ........

I wrote that in lighter note miketest..

Completly agree with u
    CommentQuote
    Investor this 23 lacs at the time of possession would cost you around 33 lacs.

Interest paid,rent paid please add all this also.

Nothing against Yway.it is the best place in NCR.but boss it is 10 years away.

7 saal ho gaye CR ko.abhi bhu poora nahi hua.Gaur is part of this township also.so things would take time.

Rest it is your decision.but best wld be to expand your resources and go for RTM.

Agreed Patiala ji..... Ncr builders have rapport of delaying projects, like faridabad, gurgaon, Noida ex tension jo delay hone laga hai and You Rightly Said Crossings 7 Saal Se Chal Raha Hai Abhi tak Poora nai hua.... I completely agree Y express way ka bhi yehi haal hoga.

But like ur honest acceptance that 7saal se CR ban raha hai abhi tak Poora na hua

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4
    CommentQuote
  • Really Thanks for all genuine advice.
    However I can not stretch my budget due to constraints.
    Would have loved to have a ready to move in house, however the prices have skyrocketed.
    Even I purchased for 23 lakhs now it is not available less than 25 lakhs.

This 23 lakh I have to pay in 3 yrs installments so it is manageable for me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NotSoSuper
    Agreed Patiala ji..... Ncr builders have rapport of delaying projects, like faridabad, gurgaon, Noida ex tension jo delay hone laga hai and You Rightly Said Crossings 7 Saal Se Chal Raha Hai Abhi tak Poora nai hua.... I completely agree Y express way ka bhi yehi haal hoga.

But like ur honest acceptance that 7saal se CR ban raha hai abhi tak Poora na hua

In YEW Gaur will get all its approval by Nov and right now its rates looks attractive .... Nothing against you Invester bro .... all of us wants to have projects delivered on time but unfortunately this is not the case with most of the projects I also thinks that YEW is still 10 Years away to be livable ... some of my friends are also intrested in buying there taking 10 Years time frame in mind.... I would like to congratulate you for booking there as having a home in NCR is a big thing .... My good wishes and hope Gaur will not delay this and will deliver the project in exact timeframe.
    Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Advice required

Tomorrow I will suggest to go Supertech office Noida. Please Suggest Time .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ragh_ideal

, 24 2013

Ghaziabad
    Updated 5:39 AM IST

29 -24 , , , , ,

Wondering what next steps as its a major tremor in crossings already facing multiple issues.

Someone said its just hoax..... If its so than file case against these 5 or 6 newspapers...

However it seems true as 5 ya 6 newspaper aaiwe hi kuch nai chapte ...
    . Kyo Patiala ji

CommentQuote
  • ग्रेनो टु एनएच-24 रोड को किया जाएगा छह लेन

ग्रेनो टु एनएच-24 रोड को किया जाएगा छह लेन

ग्रेटर नोएडा से गाजियाबाद का सफर कुछ समय बाद सिर्फ 13 मिनट का होगा। इसके लिए ग्रेटर नोएडा अथॉरिटी सूरजपुर पुलिसलाइन से लेकर एनएच-24 को जोड़ने वाली रोड को चार लेन से बढ़ाकर छह लेन का करने जा रही है। रोड का काम नवंबर में शुरू हो जाएगा। काम एक साल में पूरा किया जाना है। फिलहाल इस रोड पर पीक आवर में लोगों को जाम में फंसना पड़ता है।
    एसीईओ हरीश वर्मा ने बताया कि इस रोड को चौड़ा करने के लिए अथॉरिटी 1518.72 लाख रुपये खर्च करेगी। ग्रेटर नोएडा से गाजियाबाद को जोड़ने के लिए ग्रेटर नोएडा अथॉरिटी ने सूरजपुर पुलिस लाइन से लेकर ग्रेटर नोएडा वेस्ट होते हुए सीधे एनएच-24 तक 13 किलोमीटर की चार लेन रोड बनाई है। यह रोड ग्रेटर नोएडा वेस्ट एरिया के बीच से होकर निकाली गई है। इस रोड से ग्रेटर नोएडा के लोग सीधे नोएडा और गाजियाबाद आ जा सकते हंै। उन्होंने बताया कि रोड चौड़ा कराने का जिम्मा प्रोजेक्ट विभाग के वर्क सर्कल-5 को सौंपा गया है। न्यू हॉलैंड गोलचक्कर के पास से लेकर ग्रेजियानो गोलचक्कर तक एक तरफ की रोड छह लेन बनाई जा चुकी है।
    बढ़ने वाले लोड के मद्देनजर प्लानिंग
    एसीईओ ने बताया कि ग्रेटर नोएडा वेस्ट में बिल्डरों के टावर बन रहे हंै। अनुमान है कि आने वाले समय में ग्रेटर नोएडा वेस्ट में करीब 15 लाख लोग रहने लगेंगे। इतनी आबादी के लिए इस रोड की चौड़ाई कम पड़ेगी। भविष्य में रोड पर पड़ने वाले लोड को देखते हुए ग्रेटर नोएडा अथॉरिटी ने चार लेन रोड को चौड़ा करने का फैसला किया है। इसके बनने के बाद गाजियाबाद दिल्ली और आसपास के लोगों को आवाजाही में सहूलियत होगी।

ग्रेनो टु एनएच-24 रोड को किया जाएगा छह लेन - NH24-to six-lane road will be Greno - Navbharat Times
    CommentQuote
  • ग्रेटर नोएडा से गाजियाबाद का सफर कुछ समय बाद सिर्फ 13 मिनट का होगा। इसके लिए ग्रेटर नोएडा अथॉरिटी सूरजपुर पुलिसलाइन से लेकर एनएच-24 को जोड़ने वाली रोड को चार लेन से बढ़ाकर छह लेन का करने जा रही है। रोड का काम नवंबर में शुरू हो जाएगा। काम एक साल में पूरा किया जाना है। फिलहाल इस रोड पर पीक आवर में लोगों को जाम में फंसना पड़ता है।
    एसीईओ हरीश वर्मा ने बताया कि इस रोड को चौड़ा करने के लिए अथॉरिटी 1518.72 लाख रुपये खर्च करेगी। ग्रेटर नोएडा से गाजियाबाद को जोड़ने के लिए ग्रेटर नोएडा अथॉरिटी ने सूरजपुर पुलिस लाइन से लेकर ग्रेटर नोएडा वेस्ट होते हुए सीधे एनएच-24 तक 13 किलोमीटर की चार लेन रोड बनाई है। यह रोड ग्रेटर नोएडा वेस्ट एरिया के बीच से होकर निकाली गई है। इस रोड से ग्रेटर नोएडा के लोग सीधे नोएडा और गाजियाबाद आ जा सकते हंै। उन्होंने बताया कि रोड चौड़ा कराने का जिम्मा प्रोजेक्ट विभाग के वर्क सर्कल-5 को सौंपा गया है। न्यू हॉलैंड गोलचक्कर के पास से लेकर ग्रेजियानो गोलचक्कर तक एक तरफ की रोड छह लेन बनाई जा चुकी है।
    बढ़ने वाले लोड के मद्देनजर प्लानिंग
    एसीईओ ने बताया कि ग्रेटर नोएडा वेस्ट में बिल्डरों के टावर बन रहे हंै। अनुमान है कि आने वाले समय में ग्रेटर नोएडा वेस्ट में करीब 15 लाख लोग रहने लगेंगे। इतनी आबादी के लिए इस रोड की चौड़ाई कम पड़ेगी। भविष्य में रोड पर पड़ने वाले लोड को देखते हुए ग्रेटर नोएडा अथॉरिटी ने चार लेन रोड को चौड़ा करने का फैसला किया है। इसके बनने के बाद गाजियाबाद दिल्ली और आसपास के लोगों को आवाजाही में सहूलियत होगी।

ग्रेनो टु एनएच-24 रोड को किया जाएगा छह लेन - NH24-to six-lane road will be Greno - Navbharat Times
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vibhorvaish
    Tomorrow I will suggest to go Supertech office Noida. Please Suggest Time .

I think 12 O'clock on Sunday if it suits. Pl reply with your contact no
    Pl confirm whether office remains open on Sundays
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Events galore at CR..

Seeing the preparations i am sure like always CR will enjoy the coming festive season.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • advise

Hi ,
    Supertech Office closed on sunday ,Only payment counter open .

Originally Posted by tarvani
    I think 12 O'clock on Sunday if it suits. Pl reply with your contact no
    Pl confirm whether office remains open on Sundays
    Thanks
    CommentQuote