Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8446 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by humerus
    can anyone suggest me the interner service provider for ajnara Genx.

Sam residency is a small society and there are other small socities in Crossings.Such socities should come together and negotiate with good lift maintenance company.such incidents should be wake up call for all.

Negligence is criminal in such cases.

I strongly recommend proper root cause finding probe by residents.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by svarunmishra
    Hi,
    I have purchase flat in Gardenia Squire in crossing republic. Appreciated if anyone share latest information for Gardeina Squire Tower- C.
    If possible please upload some latest snaps for Gardenia Tower C.

Thanks
    Varun Mishra

Varunji few pages back I had uploaded the pic you can see that..
    CommentQuote
  • I heard that some builders do not have approval for higher floors in CR. Is it true? Can any one point out who are they and how many floors are not approved. It will greatly help the buyers. They can be cautious and avoid the legal problems as Camp-Cola society is facing in mumbai (http://wwwndtvcom/article/cheat-sheet/mumbai-campa-cola-compound-residents-fight-eviction-as-officials-start-disconnecting-power-water-sup-445123)com/article/cheat-sheet/mumbai-campa-cola-compound-residents-fight-eviction-as-officials-start-disconnecting-power-water-sup-445123)com/article/cheat-sheet/mumbai-campa-cola-compound-residents-fight-eviction-as-officials-start-disconnecting-power-water-sup-445123)
    CommentQuote
  • Shamshaan Bhoomi

Guys!!!

Any update on Shamshan Bhomi??????

is there any action being taken \

looking revert senior members
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pushpankar
    Guys!!!

Any update on Shamshan Bhomi??????

is there any action being taken \

looking revert senior members

I need a clarity on this..

I have heard about isolated cremations..

In 18 months of my stay I have never seen it myself..

Now that Gate no 2 of GH-7 is a very very busy road & Indirapuram public School Building also coming up..will still poor people go for cremation here..I don't think so..rapid improvement in the area will drive them away...now also there are only isolated cremations..it is not like burning bodies are there every day...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    I need a clarity on this..

I have heard about isolated cremations..

In 18 months of my stay I have never seen it myself..

Now that Gate no 2 of GH-7 is a very very busy road & Indirapuram public School Building also coming up..will still poor people go for cremation here..I don't think so..rapid improvement in the area will drive them away...now also there are only isolated cremations..it is not like burning bodies are there every day...

Hello patiala ji,
    i also agree they don't do it on a regular basis,but once in a week or in a month they do so.

if Crossing authority could plant big trees in order to cover that area(as that land patch is not big), as they have done Beside STP plant,would be a great solution for now.

Steadily with the development hopefully they will move out.

if Senior members could put pressure on authority to implant big trees at that particular area so that it become isolated and would not cause any concern to crossings resident.

Looking for a Reply..
    CommentQuote
    Hello patiala ji,
    i also agree they don't do it on a regular basis,but once in a week or in a month they do so.

if Crossing authority could plant big trees in order to cover that area(as that land patch is not big), as they have done Beside STP plant,would be a great solution for now.

Steadily with the development hopefully they will move out.

if Senior members could put pressure on authority to implant big trees at that particular area so that it become isolated and would not cause any concern to crossings resident.

Looking for a Reply..

trees have already been planted along the naala...

Once in a week or once in a month statement is also not correct..these are only isolated cremations..

Anyway there is one committee in AAO-GH-7 for this issue and I shall check on the issue & it's status & revert...
    CommentQuote
    trees have already been planted along the naala...

Once in a week or once in a month statement is also not correct..these are only isolated cremations..

Anyway there is one committee in AAO-GH-7 for this issue and I shall check on the issue & it's status & revert...

Sure!!! can you please tell when meeting for this is scheduled so that i can also join,as it is a matter of concern.
    CommentQuote
    Sure!!! can you please tell when meeting for this is scheduled so that i can also join,as it is a matter of concern.

If you are resident of GH-7 then the details of the committee are available with AAO..I am not the member of this committee so will have to check and revert
    CommentQuote
  • NH 24 to be 14 lane, Meerut expway connected

Originally Posted by abhay
    13 करोड़ से खत्म होगा एनएच-24 का जाम
    रविवार, 10 नवंबर 2013

एनएच-24 पर चौड़ीकरण के रूप में जाम का झाम खत्म करने के लिए 913 करोड़ रुपये खर्च होंगे।
    पीडब्ल्यूडी (एनएच-खंड) ने हाल ही में रिवाइज्ड बजट भूतल एवं परिवहन मंत्रालय को भेजा है। इसमें 328 करोड़ का बजट हाईवे चौड़ीकरण के आड़े आ रही विद्युत, वाटर और सीवर लाइन को हटाने में खर्च किया जाएगा।
    हाईवे चौड़ीकरण के साथ-साथ 11 प्रमुख क्रासिंग प्वाइंट पर अंडरपास बनाए जाएंगे। मंत्रालय से मंजूरी मिलने के बाद यूपी सीमा में एनएच-24 को चार लेन से बढ़ाकर छह लेन करने पर काम शुरू कर दिया जाएगा।

TOI Delhi covered further expansion of this project, today:

NH-24 in Delhi to be 14-laned for Meerut expressway - The Times of India

This might become significant factor, considering 14 lane widening at mojor section till Up gate, and from there 8 lanes till Dasna. Great news is- Meerut and further will also connect onto NH-24.

This might become significant factor, considering 14 lane widening at mojor section till Up gate, and from there 8 lanes till Dasna. Great news is- Meerut and further will also connect onto NH-24.
    CommentQuote
  • I had been hearing this nh24 widening news since past two years through local ghaziabad news papers... but I never used to believe that local journalists columns... but today wen I read this news in TOI.. its an intuition that this piece of news is to be believed..... nd I believe that if this expressway comes there wont be a dumping ground or anything near by....people let the work start and expect a steep rise in your property value... CROSSING REPUBLIK WILL SHINE LIKE ANYTHING.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the status of current hadtal at ghaziabad registrar office?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SatyaPW
    What is the status of current hadtal at ghaziabad registrar office?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

I went to RTO yesterday it is still going on..
    CommentQuote
  • दद्दू ये नम्बर कब आएगा?

Originally Posted by kpheight
    Originally Posted by abhay
    13 करोड़ से खत्म होगा एनएच-24 का जाम
    रविवार, 10 नवंबर 2013

एनएच-24 पर चौड़ीकरण के रूप में जाम का झाम खत्म करने के लिए 913 करोड़ रुपये खर्च होंगे।
    पीडब्ल्यूडी (एनएच-खंड) ने हाल ही में रिवाइज्ड बजट भूतल एवं परिवहन मंत्रालय को भेजा है। इसमें 328 करोड़ का बजट हाईवे चौड़ीकरण के आड़े आ रही विद्युत, वाटर और सीवर लाइन को हटाने में खर्च किया जाएगा।
    हाईवे चौड़ीकरण के साथ-साथ 11 प्रमुख क्रासिंग प्वाइंट पर अंडरपास बनाए जाएंगे। मंत्रालय से मंजूरी मिलने के बाद यूपी सीमा में एनएच-24 को चार लेन से बढ़ाकर छह लेन करने पर काम शुरू कर दिया जाएगा।

TOI Delhi covered further expansion of this project, today:

ये ख़बर बहुत सालों से केवल ख़बर है और हमारे पास सबर ही सबर है । कभी ना कभी तो ये नम्बर ज़रूर आएगा । उम्मीद अभी बाक़ी है ।
    CommentQuote
    I went to RTO yesterday it is still going on..

Is the strike still on?
    Any time line by when we can expect it to be over?
    CommentQuote