Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8445 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    any idea when the remaining few hundred metres of road will be made ? I think that would be good as it would enable the village route to be bypassed

The way Crossing infra are working on that road it seems it will take a year or more for them to complete.

No Timeline has been floated by them,so completion period is not known,earlier as per my information it was supposed to be woking by Diwali.

I hope some senior members could give beeter idea.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pushpankar
    The way Crossing infra are working on that road it seems it will take a year or more for them to complete.

No Timeline has been floated by them,so completion period is not known,earlier as per my information it was supposed to be woking by Diwali.

I hope some senior members could give beeter idea.

I think mann975 can give insights on connectivity aspect as he seems know much about what goes on btw CROMA & CIPL.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    CIPL gave it in written that they will get it done ( dont remember the exact date but I think it was bu Jul - Aug 2013 ) .... Why is CROMA not calling another round of Protest against CIPL ??

Any idea what is cooking??

Thanks!!
    Pratts

bhai logon keep pushing CIPL guys .. these builders dont do anything unless buyers really push them .. that road is vital for CR .. if that road is properly made then CR would almost become like "Gaur City(2) - Extension "!! :D
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

I am looking a flat in CR. i have a deal in Dreamland. Details are below
    Size - 1225, 2 BHK, 5th floor (All in 38 L except registry, possession in 3 Months)

Plz advise, Is it worth it ?

Any other suggestion.

Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Are you sure about possession in 3 months? Specifications and rates are good(PLC you didn't mention).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    Are you sure about possession in 3 months? Specifications and rates are good(PLC you didn't mention).

Apart from the known builders Dreamland looks to be good project.

It is all ready with 3BHK also seeing possession.3 months looks a safe bet.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    bhai logon keep pushing CIPL guys .. these builders dont do anything unless buyers really push them .. that road is vital for CR .. if that road is properly made then CR would almost become like "Gaur City(2) - Extension "!! :D

I will say that Gaur City2 will become as Crossings Republik extension.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    I will say that Gaur City2 will become as Crossings Republik extension.

Don't worry, Noida Extension will become TENSION for crossing Republic......

public ko aane tou dooo......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pradyot1315sqf
    Don't worry, Noida Extension will become TENSION for crossing Republic......

public ko aane tou dooo......

We want both Noida Extension and Crossing Republic to prosper together and it is well known that by the time Noida Extension will be livable ,Crossing Republic will be 80% inhabited and developed. But again said Noida Extension development will help Crossing Republic Residents in terms of much better connectivity and shopping destinations.

Please stop crticizing and let both the townships fetch better and better results for end users.
    CommentQuote
  • Supertech Livingston galaxy Tower

Supertech Livingston galaxy Tower applicants who have a booked a flat in Galaxy Tower. I request you that we all should join together to seek clarification from the builder about the undue delay in construction. The construction is stuck upto 8th floor for the last three months and expected date of possession has been advanced to Dec.2015. If we take up the matter together it would have desired impact .
    CommentQuote
  • Galaxy Tower-Livingston-Supewrtech

Originally Posted by vibhorvaish
    Supertech Livingston galaxy Tower applicants who have a booked a flat in Galaxy Tower. I request you that we all should join together to seek clarification from the builder about the undue delay in construction. The construction is stuck upto 8th floor for the last three months and expected date of possession has been advanced to Dec.2015. If we take up the matter together it would have desired impact .

Yes, if we take up the matter jointly builder would pay more attention. It is not clear whether construction work is going on or it has stopped. Casting of one floor does not take 2-3 months. Builder's website is showing 8th floor for the last 2-3 months. They simply update by loading a photograph taken from a different angle. A company official claims that casting of one floor's roof takes 2-3 months. Anyone having technical knowledge may please clarify this point.
    CommentQuote
  • pic- at Eve

;)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • SBI ATM to be operational from today.
    CommentQuote
  • govt banks ATMs are not working most of the time. BOI ATM is example.
    CommentQuote
  • Atm

Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    SBI ATM to be operational from today.

Its operational withdrawn money yesterday eve.

Probably One ATM of BoB will be place at Galleria Market from this week.
    CommentQuote