Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by apchanchal
    is there any issue in registration in crossings as well. I knew it was there in Raj nagar ext due to completion certificates....floors prices are above 15th floor.... Pl share the issues

Are you sure floors are 15th Floor & above???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Are you sure floors are 15th Floor & above???

yes, floors are 15th and above
    CommentQuote

Buy only if builder allows immediate registry☺.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Resale or fresh ?
    Which floor?
    Did you ask when you can have registry done? .... It will surprise you for sure.

Paramount symphony ready 2 move in 38 lac all inclusive.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manishkumar5
    Paramount symphony ready 2 move in 38 lac all inclusive.

wt size n floor...pm ur contact
    CommentQuote

I doubt on your seriousness as Crossings Infra flats are only 14 floors....
    CommentQuote
  • No I wonder ,my friend lives on 15th FLOOR in CR mahagun, and easily its beyond 18 to 22floors, similar way saviour, supertech and majority are above 18 to 25 floors.

Kindly clarify ?
    CommentQuote
  • Oh u mean only GH07 , I guess that could be in that FLOOR range
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rabidgoat
    No I wonder ,my friend lives on 15th FLOOR in CR mahagun, and easily its beyond 18 to 22floors, similar way saviour, supertech and majority are above 18 to 25 floors.

Kindly clarify ?

yes I understand U have great knowledge of CR since 2007 & also Greater faridabad since 2009...
    CommentQuote
  • Yes , I have understanding superficial of NCR cities except G Noida
    CommentQuote
  • Welcome back :D missed you really.
    CommentQuote
  • My friend was a disaster in his last avataar..what he did in frustration is still fresh on my mind..I hope he changes this time around...Happy Holi to all..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Good societies mentioned may come in budget of around 65 Lacs.

Other ones can be targeted for price of Rs. 52-55 Lacs(Jaipuria, skytech,Cosmos,Golf Green or even SAM & Proview)

How abt panchsheel Wellington? What wud be the cost for 2 bhk upto 5th floor..?
    CommentQuote
  • RTM in Panchsheel should be in the range of 3500-3900 per sqft.
    CommentQuote
  • Wish you all a very happy & colorful holy
    CommentQuote