Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by SatyaPW
    How abt panchsheel Wellington? What wud be the cost for 2 bhk upto 5th floor..?

Paramount symphony 3535/sq ft allinclusive ready to move in.
    CommentQuote
  • i am looking to purchase a 1425 in paramount symphony yantra and nimbus tower floor 9 to 12
    1425x3535 k hisaab se nai mil raha.
    and that too when m ready with token amount in hand

panchsheel mil raha hai 3500 AI
    CommentQuote
  • Friends,

Does anybody received offer of posession in MAHAGUN MAJESTIC TOWER ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ankur jain
    i am looking to purchase a 1425 in paramount symphony yantra and nimbus tower floor 9 to 12
    1425x3535 k hisaab se nai mil raha.
    and that too when m ready with token amount in hand

panchsheel mil raha hai 3500 AI

I would say go for Panchsheel if you get good inventory.
    CommentQuote
  • difference between good and others

Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Good societies mentioned may come in budget of around 65 Lacs.

Other ones can be targeted for price of Rs. 52-55 Lacs(Jaipuria, skytech,Cosmos,Golf Green or even SAM & Proview)

@DKP sir - curious to know difference between the good and the other societies. One is that the good have better construction, have more value add services like club/ gim etc. whereas the others are basic no frills type with basic construction quality.

Are there any other differences? and above all, when complete crossing is under the aegis of CIPL, why did it allow to build such basic construction and no-added-services? one convincing factor could be - to have inventory for low budget buyers. But I think that mindset had done more negative than positive effects. Many people would have thought services and construction would all be similar accross, max '19 20 ka fark' while booking, but it is completely other way and would have been little disappointed to see final outcome.

And, even if such construction has already happened, does CIPL persuade builders to enhance at least exterior,to homogenize and keep it upto overall township's standards?
    CommentQuote
  • You can call me DKP..

you are very correct in your observations...

The next phase of maintenance and other things are now getting cropped up...Till now sewer, water supply,maintenance of roads, lights & other common facilities have been done very professionally.. Some socities are now into 4Th year of their existence. RWA registration has still not happened...CIPL wants socities to register & take maintenance in their hands
    CommentQuote
  • Dreamland willows crossing republic

Hi All ... I am getting a deal of 40 lacs 6th floor road facing 1250 Sqft flat deal in dreamland...willows CR.

Need suggestion ..should i go ahead and take that flat or what all experience member suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Need your expert guidance to lock down possible options for me. While I am reviewing possibilities in GNW as well as rates are more or less similar, I am interested in CR as I have relative who have flat here and options here are more or less RTM.

Below are mentioned my specific requirements. Please review and let me have your expert thoughts and advise in line with it. Would be glad to answer any specific inputs if required

800 - 1200 (2BHK
    RTM or RTM in < 1 Yr
    30L - 40L
    3000 PSF - 3800 PSF
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by envynicky
    Hi,

Need your expert guidance to lock down possible options for me. While I am reviewing possibilities in GNW as well as rates are more or less similar, I am interested in CR as I have relative who have flat here and options here are more or less RTM.

Below are mentioned my specific requirements. Please review and let me have your expert thoughts and advise in line with it. Would be glad to answer any specific inputs if required

800 - 1200 (2BHK
    RTM or RTM in < 1 Yr
    30L - 40L
    3000 PSF - 3800 PSF

Go with ACE aspire one of the best project in noida extension and price around 3420/sq all inclusive and construction in full swing, may be possession within 1.6 year.
    In crossing Pramount symphony ready to move price around 3450/sq ft all inclusive...
    my opinion.

WISH HOME FOR EVERYONE..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by envynicky
    Hi,

800 - 1200 (2BHK
    RTM or RTM in < 1 Yr
    30L - 40L
    3000 PSF - 3800 PSF

Everything in CR is in your range if you are willing to add 5-7 lacs...

Good & Completed projects are:

Paramount Symphony
    Ajnara
    Panchsheel
    Arihant
    Main Crossings
    Mahagun
    Supertech
    Gaur
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RealSteal
    Hi All ... I am getting a deal of 40 lacs 6th floor road facing 1250 Sqft flat deal in dreamland...willows CR.

Need suggestion ..should i go ahead and take that flat or what all experience member suggest.

Dreamland is a no frill society but has a good location & construction quality also looks decent...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Everything in CR is in your range if you are willing to add 5-7 lacs...

Good & Completed projects are:

Paramount Symphony
    Ajnara
    Panchsheel
    Arihant
    Main Crossings
    Mahagun
    Supertech
    Gaur

Sir, what is your take on Saviour Greenisle......any views....also, taking a top floor or next to top floor is advisable in CR considering total flooors are G+24....any issues..which i may face ? Pl suggest....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by apchanchal
    Sir, what is your take on Saviour Greenisle......any views....also, taking a top floor or next to top floor is advisable in CR considering total flooors are G+24....any issues..which i may face ? Pl suggest....

I personally do not like the location of Saviour...

If you get the flat facing CR & not villages & considering future expansion in 5 years it may still be considered...

Top floors is your individual choice..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    Can anyone list best projects in CR with BSP for 2BHK .My budget is 30 to 40 max.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rmehra
    Hi,
    Can anyone list best projects in CR with BSP for 2BHK .My budget is 30 to 40 max.

Paramount Syamphony 2bhk in just ~34 Lacs........
    CommentQuote